/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hm...

teen-gurl
03-03-2007, 05:39 PM
any1 heard of Outlandish? there voices are awesome! i used to listen to them BUT then i found out that they do...: guitar, piano and other music!! :eek: i loved isam's voice SOOOO much!! (lenny, waqas n isam r the guys in Outlandish) i was real sad wen i couldnt listn 2 em no more :cry: but oh well...any1 else used 2 listen to em...?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
03-03-2007, 06:22 PM
lol ^^ shurrup!

here have a *pancake*

warning: dont display sins

AtTiYa
03-03-2007, 06:30 PM
ive herd 1...sumit bout aicha..cnt remember

strider
03-03-2007, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1
warning: dont display sins
Well, that depends on your definition of a sin doesn't it? Not everybody is of the opinion that songs which contain instruments other than the duff, are haram.

Outlandish are alright.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kyubi
03-03-2007, 08:53 PM
outlandish, blah sorry but I thought a platypus died when I heard em.

chacha_jalebi
03-03-2007, 08:54 PM
good good sista

jus imagine u give up summin in this life & inshallah Allah (swt) will give u much betta in the next world :D

ya get manz :D

Kyubi
03-03-2007, 09:03 PM
ya get manz
..... - -'

Woodrow
03-03-2007, 09:17 PM
Sorry but there is no need for a thread about Music or an open thread to display our former sins.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!