/* */

PDA

View Full Version : getting prepared for Ramadan

Natural
03-04-2007, 07:32 AM
I have heard people talk about how these have to ease into and out of the the fasting of Ramadan? My question is doing any of you just start fasting immediately and stop fasting immediately or do you find yourself easing into it as well?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Intisar
07-17-2007, 10:11 PM
Salaama Alaykum sister Natural,

To answer your question, I jump into fasting and I don't really get ready for it. This year, inshallah, I will make the most of it.

WS

MuslimahBarb
07-19-2007, 12:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Natural
I have heard people talk about how these have to ease into and out of the the fasting of Ramadan? My question is doing any of you just start fasting immediately and stop fasting immediately or do you find yourself easing into it as well?

:sl:
Most of the time both my husband and myself like to start fasting prior to the month of Ramadan. For myself it makes the beginning days of Ramadan easier.

Salam,
Barbara
:muslimah:

Natural
07-21-2007, 02:20 AM
Thx for your advice sisters! Insha'Allah I will be guided in the best direction for me. Allahu alim.

Ma'asalaama!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuslimahBarb
07-21-2007, 03:18 AM
Thx for your advice sisters! Insha'Allah I will be guided in the best direction for me. Allahu alim.

Ma'asalaama!
:sl: Sister,

It is always helpful to hear what others experiences are. Will this be your first Ramadan?

Salam,
Barbara

Natural
07-21-2007, 03:23 AM
Yes sis...it will be insha'Allah. I have fasted before but never for an extended period of time. Well at least I know there will be a whole bunch of people fasting with me!:D

How about you sis?

MuslimahBarb
07-21-2007, 03:46 AM
Yes sis...it will be insha'Allah. I have fasted before but never for an extended period of time. Well at least I know there will be a whole bunch of people fasting with me!:D

How about you sis?
:sl:
Sister,
There will be many, many of us fasting with you. :happy: I will make dua for you that the fasting won't be too difficult for you. Masha Allah this will be my fifth Ramadan. I reverted in 2003, Alhamdullilah!

Salam,
Barbara

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-21-2007, 03:52 AM
^^I usually dive in, but InshaAllah I will make most if it too. Cuz in the end, I always miss it lol. I'm really looking forward to Ramadhan :)

AmarFaisal
07-21-2007, 07:02 AM
Assalamoalaikum,

Well...how can I have any p...I have always started fasting on the 1st of Ramadan. Never had any ease b4 it. Infact, this is the first time I am hearing abt it.

Inshallah, May Allah make every1's Ramadan fasting fruitful. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.