/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello

dream walker
03-04-2007, 10:38 PM
my name is lina. 26 from mn, love horses and am sad to say we live 2 hours north of the muslim ummah.........converted to islam (both of us) own a tiny cabin 1 1/2 rooms (got for free) if we could afford to live in the citys with the other muslims it would be nice, but i so love the country:-\ Wish i could buy that church for sale convert it into a masjid, and kidnapp a large portion of muslims to live up here!!!!!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
deen_2007
03-04-2007, 10:41 PM
aww...sister...thats so sweet...*kidnap muslims....to live with them*

oh well......life-style can change with time...& soon u may live near to where the muslims live! why dnt u move 2 london...its pretty crowdy here...but its lovely...n islam is all around you...well in the central part!

anyway...welcome to the forum..hope you enjoy it........

- Qatada -
03-04-2007, 10:52 PM
wa alykum asalaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Welcome to the forums sister, insha'Allaah you'll have an enjoyable and beneficial stay here.

Praise be to Allaah on your reversion, maybe you could share your story sometime insha'Allaah.

:salamext:

dream walker
03-04-2007, 10:56 PM
ha haaaaa, i like you.:statisfie really though, we could never afford such a thing! and then why not move to palistien and (help) them agienst isreal? frustrating it is to sit here in america and watch what goes on in the mid east, and all the horrible one sided news media.....:enough!:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
03-04-2007, 11:11 PM
:salamext:

welcome sis, and Alhamdulillah (for reverting)

khurm
03-05-2007, 12:18 AM
assalamualkium and welcome to this forum.

edil
03-05-2007, 03:46 AM
Salams sis welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy and bennefit here. Congradulation for your conversion and sis I really hope your dreams come true.....come once in a while to the city full of the muslims and especially the convetions theirs one coming up on april so dont miss it sis once again thanks for joining this forum and have fun learning new things. Your sis in islam.

'Abd al-Baari
03-05-2007, 07:58 AM
Salams

Welcome to the forums, Inshallah you'll have a good and beneficial stay

AHMED_GUREY
03-05-2007, 08:04 AM
:sl:
welcome sister and enjoy your stay:D :D
:w:

ژاله
03-05-2007, 08:13 AM
welcome to the forum sis
hope you have a beneficial stay here:)

~*MaNaL*~
03-05-2007, 08:24 AM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forums sister..hope u have a beneficial stay here at LI.

:w:

Al_Imaan
03-05-2007, 02:20 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Re.TiReD
03-05-2007, 02:22 PM
:sl: sis!! welcome to the forums! :okay: awww you're not alone...judging by your unsername we could be long lost sisters so cheer uppppp! ehehe :) see you around Insha'ALLAH :D :w:

Samira_01
03-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Welcome:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!