PDA

View Full Version : What did I get myself into? errr



youngsister
03-04-2007, 11:26 PM
:sl: Ok I was on this forum and I made a topic called the horrendous crime and sin of Zina, this brother replied saying that a crime and a sin is not the same thing and went on by saying that I am young and i dont *comprehend such concepts* HelP what should I say I am kinda stuck:-\ :w:
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FBI
03-04-2007, 11:28 PM
:sl:

sis your right, a crime means breaking the law, and zina is breaking the law of the sharia so your right, they're both the same.
Reply

strider
03-04-2007, 11:32 PM
Originally Posted by youngsister
:sl: Ok I was on this forum and I made a topic called the horrendous crime and sin of Zina, this brother replied saying that a crime and a sin is not the same thing and went on by saying that I am young and i dont *comprehend such concepts* HelP what should I say I am kinda stuck:-\ :w:
'young and can't comprehend such concepts'? Pshh, that's one of the oldest lines in the book to shut you up.
Reply

youngsister
03-04-2007, 11:36 PM
:sl: Good to know then it turned into a niqab debate and he called me an uneducated Idiot and said the niqab wasnt practise in the day of the prophet pbuh and none of his wife wore it:enough!:
Should I just leave it?
:w:
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
strider
03-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by youngsister
:sl: Good to know then it turned into a niqab debate and he called me an uneducated Idiot and said the niqab wasnt practise in the day of the prophet pbuh and none of his wife wore it:enough!:
Should I just leave it?
:w:
Yes, best if you do sis.
Reply

youngsister
03-04-2007, 11:41 PM
:sl: Thanks sis:) I dont know if i leave it hes going to think hes right and won lol then again hes really rude so ye maybe is best if I leave it.:w:
Reply

جوري
03-05-2007, 03:12 AM
Originally Posted by youngsister
:sl: Thanks sis:) I dont know if i leave it hes going to think hes right and won lol then again hes really rude so ye maybe is best if I leave it.:w:
No, he will feel ignored (with any luck) for being a brute and not worthy to have a correspondence with your ladyship :smile:.... and hopefully will reform his ways!
:w:
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-05-2007, 03:13 AM
What a fruitcake ;D Leave em hanging sis! lol
Reply

AHMED_GUREY
03-05-2007, 03:15 AM
Originally Posted by strider
'young and can't comprehend such concepts'? Pshh, that's one of the oldest lines in the book to shut you up.
indeed classic ad hominem, last resort of the defeated
Reply

SilentObserver
03-05-2007, 03:16 AM
Originally Posted by youngsister
:sl: Thanks sis:) I dont know if i leave it hes going to think hes right and won.:w:
It is not that important what others think anyway. Let him think he's won. remember, "ignorance is bliss".
Reply

youngsister
03-05-2007, 07:55 PM
:sl: Thanks :)
By the way I just found out thats hes not a muslim and well I was curious I looked at his previous topics and guess what he hates Islam.
So ,,I am not even bothered now:)
:w:
Reply

afriend
03-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Kindly guide us to this forum sister.

:w:
Reply

'Abd al-Baari
03-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Just ignore him sister like SilentObserver said 'ignorance is bliss'
(only when it comes to people who think theyknow everything)
Reply

wilberhum
03-05-2007, 08:16 PM
crime and a sin is not the same thing
They are NOT the same. Simple solution, look them up in a dictionary.

[PIE]crime illegal act: an action prohibited by law or a failure to act as required by law.[/PIE]
[PIE]Sin transgression of theological principles: an act, thought, or way of behaving that goes against the law or teachings of a religion, especially when the person who commits it is aware of this[/PIE]
Now I cant think of a crime that is not a sin but many sins are not crimes.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!