/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hi all

terrywilliams
03-05-2007, 03:08 PM
i am a university student looking to collect research over a variety of Muslim issues relating to politics and culture and look forward to hearing your views.

Terry

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Yoosuf
03-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Hello there.

Welcome to the Islamicboard. I hope you have a benefical stay :)

Muslim Woman
03-05-2007, 03:32 PM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

format_quote Originally Posted by terrywilliams
i am a university student looking to collect research over a variety of Muslim issues relating to politics and culture and look forward to hearing your views.

Terry

&&&

welcome :)

anything special that interests u most about Islam & Muslims ?

'Abd al-Baari
03-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Hey

Welcome to the forums, Hope you have a good and beneficial stay.
Don't hesitate to ask any questions

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SATalha
03-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Welcome yes do not hesistate to ask.

Samira_01
03-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Welcome:)

deen_2007
03-05-2007, 04:20 PM
welcome...hope you get what ur looking for & hope you stay after u get it...................

Al_Imaan
03-05-2007, 04:45 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Woodrow
03-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Welcome Terry,

Please feel free to ask questions. We will do our best to answer. Check out each section and I am certain some of your questions may have already been answered and perhaps you may discover new questions to ask.

Islam_sister
03-07-2007, 10:38 PM
Hey Terry. Welcome to this forum I hope that you will have a Benifical stay here! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!