/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself

ummnoura
07-23-2005, 12:36 AM
Assalamu Alaiykum,

I am an American Muslim. My name is Kristy. I live in Dallas, Texas. I have been Muslim for almost two years. I should say I've been muslim forever but i've been practicing Islam for almost two years. I was born to a moderately Christian family, I went to church occassionally for Chistmas, easter etc. I never believed that Jesus was God. I knew from the time i was a child that there were things that i didnt believe that my family did. It just took me 24 years to find out about Islam! Allhamdillah! I am Muslim now and i hope to spread the word of God to all the people who are searching but don't know that Islam is out there. I'm rambling, Sorry.

Back to about me. I am married to a Palestinian refugee from Syria. I have a 7 month old Baby girl. I love Allah and Im learning every day so i can live my life the way of the prophet. I'm amazed at the things of the sunnah that are the exact opposite of what we are taught in America. Well im glad i found this site. Thanks.

kristy :sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SalihaMuslima
07-23-2005, 12:43 AM
As-sâlamu 'alaykum

Mashâ'Allâh, everytime i'll see a convert muslim, my face smiling so much .. It's so nice to see more and more people take îslam to there hearts ..

How long time ago do you get married ?

(My english is not so good, but i'll hope you understand me.. Im a danish girl)

Ma'salâma

junna1
07-23-2005, 02:03 AM
:sl:

Masha allah sis. I am very glad that you became a muslim and that you joined us at this forum. Alhamdulillah. Welcome to LI. :D

:w:

anis_z24
07-23-2005, 02:37 AM
salam

This is great news may allah reward you.
It is nice to hear about people accepting islam as a way of life.
Thank you oh allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Angel24
07-23-2005, 03:49 AM

welcome to LI sis... :sister:

ummnoura
07-23-2005, 06:06 AM
Assalamu Alaiykum,

Alhamdillah, thanks for all the welcomes. I like it here already, i've spent some time in the Halal Fun forum.

Kristy :sister:

Gaf_G
07-23-2005, 11:08 AM
wa'alaykum asalaam

Was nice reading ur intro. masha'allah real good to hear bout ur baby girl may allah bless her insha'allah im sure u'll enjoy ur stay..well u say u are already.

Hope ya find the stuff here usefull and beneficial dont get too addicted to the forums though :).

aligunglee
07-24-2005, 05:27 PM
May ALLAH keep u on da rite track sister & Inshaa Allah others will do da same. Ameen. :applaud:

Khadija B.
07-24-2005, 05:59 PM
Assalamu alaykum ya Umnoura!

You sound so happy and peaceful masha'aLlah!
May Alah ta'ala grant you his best reward for everything you say and do! It's such a pleasure to hear such things, to see all the love and happiness Allah puts in our lives. Apart from that, I am very happy to read from sisters from all over the world. I was born and have always lived in Belgium but my parents are Moroccan. I am 30 years and have been married for seven years. My husband is Tunisian. We have three children, twins of 6 years and a girl of 3.

Looking forward to reading from you!

Take care,

Khadija

Batoota
07-24-2005, 06:04 PM

Welcome both of you, Sister Ummnoura :wub: :love: and sister Khadija. Btw! I'm a twin! Yay! Go twinkies :D

Insha Allah we'll have some really interesting, beneficial conversations! :thumbs_up

ummnoura
07-25-2005, 02:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khadija B.
Assalamu alaykum ya Umnoura!

You sound so happy and peaceful masha'aLlah!
May Alah ta'ala grant you his best reward for everything you say and do! It's such a pleasure to hear such things, to see all the love and happiness Allah puts in our lives. Apart from that, I am very happy to read from sisters from all over the world. I was born and have always lived in Belgium but my parents are Moroccan. I am 30 years and have been married for seven years. My husband is Tunisian. We have three children, twins of 6 years and a girl of 3.

Looking forward to reading from you!

Take care,

Khadija
:wilted_ro
Allhamdillah Sister I love your name.... when i was thinking about changing my name thats the one i was thinking about. I love it! I loved it along time ago when i first heard it. We had a tv show here like 10 years ago called "Living Single" and there was a girl on the show with that name. Before i became muslim i always thought it was an african name. I had no idea. But i always loved it.

Kristy :sister:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.