/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israel, iran & USA top 'negative list'

Isma'el
03-06-2007, 08:57 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/6421597.stm

In January, the BBC World Service revealed polling results that suggested most people think the US has a mainly negative influence in the world - and that the numbers had increased significantly in the last couple of years.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NobleMuslimUK
03-07-2007, 10:50 PM
All non muslim countries top the list I see.

aamirsaab
03-07-2007, 10:58 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
I refuse to believe that. It must be a zionist/american conspiracy. Rarr arrgh yarrg

Joking.

wilberhum
03-07-2007, 11:02 PM
Thats a Noble Muslim kind of statement. But be happy, I'm sure the US standing will continue to fall.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
guyabano
03-08-2007, 10:08 AM
The poll asked 28,000 people in 27 countries to rate a dozen countries plus the EU in terms of whether they have a positive or negative influence.
No, nobody asked muslim countries' opinion, thats why. It is irrelevant

Sinner
03-10-2007, 01:18 AM
Considering how many countries in the world are repressive and ran by thugs, should America ever be liked by the whole world, I hope not! If America is so bad, why do people around the world vote with their feet and try to live in the States? I see no great rush of people trying to move into Communist China, Saudi Arabia, any African nation you care to mention etc.....

Keltoi
03-10-2007, 01:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sinner
Considering how many countries in the world are repressive and ran by thugs, should America ever be liked by the whole world, I hope not! If America is so bad, why do people around the world vote with their feet and try to live in the States? I see no great rush of people trying to move into Communist China, Saudi Arabia, any African nation you care to mention etc.....
That has always been an ironic reality in terms of how "positive" or "negative" a poll result says about the U.S. People will literally risk death for the chance to live there.

Sinner
03-10-2007, 01:41 AM
The foot is where the rubber meets the road. Look at what people do, not so much as what they say. It reminds me of a photo I seen of a anti-America protest which took place near a naval base in the Philippines. The picture was of a Filipino holding a sign which read " Americans, GO HOME but takes us with you!"

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.