/* */

PDA

View Full Version : An introduction from your brother Khalid in Nova Scotia

Khalid1402
03-07-2007, 05:30 AM
:salamext: dear brothers and sisters in Deen. My name is Khalid and I have been a Muslim since June of 2005. :Alhumdill

Since my shahadah I have learned so much about the beautiful Way of life that is Islam and how to embrace and appreciate all that was given to me by Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala. As well since my shahadah I have witnessed the shahadah of two people in my family, and a few brothers from within the community, and I always get such a great feeling of gratitude and happiness when I see a brother stand up and declare that there is no god except Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala and that Muhammad salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam is the Messenger of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala. :sunny:

Admittingly I have had my moments of doubts (I'm sure we all have) but masha Allah, Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala has always been so merciful and nurturing to me, every time I make a mistake, and then realize my error, repent for it, I can feel the Peace that can only be sent by Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala washing over me and comforting me when there is difficulty.

We (human beings) have absolutely no idea the amount of mercy that is shown to us every day by Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala. I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that there is a hadith that states that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala only uses one percent of His Divine Mercy, from the time that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala created the universe, until that time when Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala will destroy the universe, and the rest of His Divine and Holy Mercy is reserved for the Hereafter when we will be called to stand before Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala and made to answer to Him.

I pray that this message finds you, my dearest brothers and sisters in Islam, in good health, strong in Iman, fearing Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala as He alone is to be feared, and with an eagerness and desire to keep on the Best Path, the Only Path to Paradise, the Path to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala.

:salamext:
Your brother Khalid

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
03-07-2007, 07:58 AM
Poetry, I must add!

Welcome onboard brother Khalid.

:Welcome:

'Abd al-Baari
03-07-2007, 08:12 AM
Mashalla

Welcome to the forums, Inshallah you'll have a good and beneficial stay

Al_Imaan
03-07-2007, 03:19 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~*MaNaL*~
03-07-2007, 04:11 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forums brother..hope u have a beneficial stay here at LI.

:w:

Woodrow
03-07-2007, 10:23 PM
:sl:

welcome Brother Khalid,

That was a truly beutiful introduction. It is a pleasure to have you with us and may we all share and each of us grow in Iman.

Samira_01
03-13-2007, 07:28 PM
Welcome :)

Khalid1402
03-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Jazak Allah khair brothers and sisters for your warm welcomes. I am very much enjoying this forum masha Allah and I look forward to having many more good discussions with all of you insha Allah.

:salamext:

Kittygyal
03-16-2007, 07:13 PM
salamualikum.
MASHALLAH SUBHNALLAH! what a touching intro indeed, welcome aboard have fun akhi && stay active inshallah :)
ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.