/* */

PDA

View Full Version : namaaz

HIJABI***
03-07-2007, 11:55 AM
:sl:
i have a slight problem the thing is i can try my best to get up for all my fajr namaza but sumtyms i just tend to go back to sleep but becoz of this i just feel bad all day and guilty
i just dont know wot 2 do i jus cant help it:cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
03-07-2007, 12:16 PM
:wasalamex

Sister, download this free lecture insha'Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...alshareef.html

He explains the sleeping methods of the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) and then he explains that if we follow his sunnah in sleeping, we will be able to wake up for fajr easily insha'Allaah.

ABDUL HAQ
03-07-2007, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HIJABI***
:sl:
i have a slight problem the thing is i can try my best to get up for all my fajr namaza but sumtyms i just tend to go back to sleep but becoz of this i just feel bad all day and guilty
i just dont know wot 2 do i jus cant help it:cry:
think if you were getting up for a easy job with very high wages,would you go back to sleep:D

surely a salah for allahs pleasure is the highest honour

the tiredness is a test,nothing in life is easy
though ADDEENU YUSRAN..deen is easy

with weak imaan and the general condition of the ummah...many things today are difficult

firm imaan in allahs promises and the pleasure of allah is a great motivator

remember allah in the heart as much as you can:)

Tanya Khan
03-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Salaam sis hope your good. I have the same problem. I can't wake up for fajr. I do neeyat so I wake up but I find it almost impossible. God knows how i'll wake up when namaz time for fajar gets earlier and earlier :omg:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tanya Khan
03-07-2007, 12:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:wasalamex

Sister, download this free lecture insha'Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...alshareef.html

He explains the sleeping methods of the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) and then he explains that if we follow his sunnah in sleeping, we will be able to wake up for fajr easily insha'Allaah.
I can't view the videos :blind:

- Qatada -
03-07-2007, 12:35 PM
^ :salamext:

No you can download it because its just an audio lecture.

These are good too masha'Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...-el-mekki.html
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...o-lecture.html

03-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Early in the morning have you ever heard the birds singing? I heard this arabic poem and it was talking about how the unintellegent creatures of Allah are praising him while we are all asleep subhanallah!

It is only the shaitan who tries to pat you back to sleep, just remember all the rewards from Allah. And if you find it hard then get to bed early and put your alarm clock at the opposite end of the room.

Keep trying inshaallah :)

Abu Zuhair `Umarah Ruwaibah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying:
He who performs Salat (prayers) before the rising of the sun and before its setting, will not enter the Hell.
[Muslim].

Tanya Khan
03-07-2007, 12:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rose_Ice
Early in the morning have you ever heard the birds singing? I heard this arabic poem and it was talking about how the unintellegent creatures of Allah are praising him while we are all asleep subhanallah!

It is only the shaitan who tries to pat you back to sleep, just remember all the rewards from Allah. And if you find it hard then get to bed early and put your alarm clock at the opposite end of the room.

Keep trying inshaallah :)

Abu Zuhair `Umarah Ruwaibah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying:
[Muslim].

Thanks for that. :)

03-07-2007, 12:56 PM
wa iyyaki :)

siFilam
03-07-2007, 01:02 PM
:salamext:
sis, I learned a very good Du'a yesterday. Its in Surah Ibrahim ayah 40-41. Ibrahim (as) made this Du'a. this is the translation:

(O my Lord! Make me one who performs Salah and (also) from my offspring, our Lord! And accept my invocation Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents and the believers on the Day when the reckoning will be established.)

May Allah, The Most Exalted, give us ability to obey Him and grant us steadfastness. Amin.
Wasalam
-SI-

zircon
03-07-2007, 02:10 PM
salam,
try reciting the last verse of surah al-kahfi 3 times before sleeping inshaAllah:)

HIJABI***
03-08-2007, 12:06 PM
jazakhallah khair brothers and sisters if this doesnt get me up i dnt knw wt will!!!!lol
jazakhallah once agen

03-08-2007, 12:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zircon
salam,
try reciting the last verse of surah al-kahfi 3 times before sleeping inshaAllah:)
Cool is that a hadith or something? just wondering havent heard it before :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.