/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Adam And The Shaytan [Audio Lecture]

- Qatada -
03-07-2007, 03:21 PM
Adam And The Shaytan

The scholars of Islam say that they are over 100 lessons we can learn from the story of Adam and Satan. The Shaikh outlines over 75 prominent lessons we can extract from the lesson of Adam and Satan. Allah (swt) has warned us about Satan and his handy work in many ayahs of the Quran. Satan himself said:

Iblis (Satan) said: ‘give me respite until the day they all shall be raised (from the dead). 'Allah said: 'you are of those granted respite.' iblis (Satan) said: ' because you have caused me to go astray. I will certainly lie in wait for them on your straight path. Then I shall come upon them from in front of them and from behind them, and from their right and from their left, and you will not find most of them thankful. ‘He (Allah) said: ‘get out from here disgraced and expelled. Whoever of them followed you; I will certainly fill the hell with you all. (7:14-18)

CD 1 | CD 2 |

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
03-07-2007, 03:25 PM
Jazakallah for sharing
Inshallah i'll listen later
:D

IbnAbdulHakim
03-09-2007, 12:09 AM
yea this is a great lecture bro, by sheikh faisal right :) mashaAllah.

we all should take the best of what we can inshaAllah.

------
03-09-2007, 10:44 AM
:salamext:

Jazak Allah Khayr, will download it and listen to it soon!

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
03-09-2007, 04:39 PM
:salamext:

I've listened to the first part of the lecture, Masha'Allah Sheikh Faisal is proper good!!!!!

I would recommend people to listen to this lecture as u gain a lot of knowledge from it!

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.