/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Naser Yusuf
03-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Hello

First of all my english is not so good. so please excuse that.

----

I think all religions are false. I dont think a god exists. Maybe there is one principle that can explainm everything in universe, maybe there isnt. But still, we cant call it god becaos it wont be responsible for creation...in the sense that it wont be a thinking, conscious being...becasue if it were so then it will also require another creator. So lets be honest about that, instead of creating false gods and prophets to explain these things.

I think all religions are equally false.
I am reallyt shocked that so many ppl still believe in religions in this day when technology is so advanced and we have answer to most questions scientifically. Like, we know that horses cant fly. We know principles of flight, bernaullis theorem etc.

[content removed]

i hope to share my thoughts with you all and hopefully some of you wlll agree with me.

i dont have my muslim bro and sis. I just want them to know what i think is right and i will explain my position as best as i can.

i hope my post will not be deleted.
thank you for reading me.

Naser

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
03-07-2007, 06:05 PM
Greetings Naser,

Welcome to the forum :).

Thank you for sharing your beliefs with us, however, I have had to remove some of the content of your post because I found it offensive and unnecessary.

You are not the only atheist on this forum and so you will find many discussions about the existence of God in our Comparative Religion section. I noticed that you have some difficulty in understanding some Islamic concepts and I am sure that we will be more than happy to explain them to you in a new thread if you wish. However, a religion does not become false only because someone declares it so, especially when they do not have a real understanding of it in the first place.

I hope you will have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here,

Peace.

Al_Imaan
03-07-2007, 06:36 PM
:welcome: to the forum.

Woodrow
03-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the forum Naser. Please enjoy your stay here. Do not worry about your English, even those of us who think we understand it make many mistakes.

Let us use this first thread as a thread free from debate and allow us to welcome you to the forum. There are many sections in this forum that are appropriate for debate.

So again Greetings and we are pleased to have you here. Enjoy yourself, share what you can and learn what we are about.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
03-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Hey,
Welcome to the forums, hope you have a good and beneficial stay

Naser Yusuf
03-11-2007, 07:47 PM
Hello all

Thanks for the welcome

I am very disappointed trhat partsof my posts had been deleted, so that now the context in which I wanted to write what I had written is lost.

Whats more even the title of the thread had been changed to "hello" from what I had written. Of course, I know that if I re-write it here for you to see, it will quickly be removed again by the moderators.

Its sad that my opening post itself had to be censored. i assure you I have not used profanity or any thing insulting.

Therefore I do not see any point in sticking around if I cannot express myself and get some decent discussion going.

I would request memebers here to please direct me to an active Islamic forum where members are not censored. Nothing frustrates me more than to see my posts snipped for no reason at all.I wasn't being provocative, abusive or anyuthing of that sort- why the censorship?Who are you afraid of?

Anyway, thank you for hearing me out.

Naser

Kittygyal
03-11-2007, 09:02 PM
greetings
welcome dude, have fun && be on best behaviour :)
take care

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!