/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fajr Prayer helps prevent heart diseases

siFilam
03-08-2007, 01:28 PM
:salamext:
I found this article in International Islamic News Agency.
Good news for the believers. :statisfie

Fajr Prayer helps prevent heart diseases
Amman – Safar 17, 1427/ March 07, 2007 – Observance of Fajr prayer on time every day is the best way for the prevention of heart diseases and arteriosclerosis, says a recent scientific study. According to the study carried out by Jordan's Cardiac Society, sleeping for a long time either in night or day time is a major factor that leads to heart diseases. "If a person sleeps more hours, then his heart beats will decrease to about 50 per minute. Such a decrease in pulse rates will slow down blood circulation in arteries and intestines that ultimately lead to blood clotting and blocking resulting in heart attacks and arteriosclerosis," the Saudi Press Agency reported quoting the findings of the society.
The study cautions against sleeping more than four hours by adults. It also stressed the need for having movement of the body at least 15 minutes immediately after getting up. "Fajr prayer at the early time every day will be sufficient for this. If it is performed at mosque or in congregation is the best thing," the study noted while pointing out that Muslims, who are accustomed to get up early in the morning and going to mosque to perform Fajr prayer, are doing a very good exercise that keep their heart and arteries functioning properly.

wasalam
-SI-

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ismahaan
03-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Wow! Mashaallah. :)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-08-2007, 01:42 PM
i hope my intention remains purely for Allah subhana wata'ala and not to prevent heart disease :X

mashaAllah at the article tho :)

'Abd al-Baari
03-08-2007, 03:21 PM
Subhannallah
Jazakallah for sharing the article

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
03-10-2007, 08:44 AM
SubhanAllah. The wisdom in Islam never fails to bowl me over! JazakAllahu Khairun for sharing *reps*

Natural
03-16-2007, 02:40 AM
Well we are told that everything we are told to do as believers is for our own good. I guess this article is further confirmation of that. Shukran for sharing sis!!

syilla
03-16-2007, 03:33 AM
MashaAllah....thank you for sharing.

May Allah reward you.

Islam_sister
03-16-2007, 03:56 AM
Masha'allah JazakAllahu Khairun for sharing Sister:D

Strzelecki
03-18-2007, 05:58 AM
Wow.
That's insanely cool. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.