FBI
03-08-2007, 06:01 PM
:sl:

If so post your stories here!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strider
03-08-2007, 06:04 PM
I can't say i have.

Are there such things as demons according to the Islamic perspective?

tomtomsmom
03-08-2007, 07:16 PM
My husband thinks that David Blain is a jinn!!!! That man does scary magic!!!

FBI
03-08-2007, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tomtomsmom
My husband thinks that David Blain is a jinn!!!! That man does scary magic!!!
:D most of what he does is fake, there was a documentry showing how it does it

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strider
03-08-2007, 08:06 PM
David Blaine is an illusionist.

England
03-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Spiritual things have happened with me :) The spirits are all around us, watching us, looking after us, guiding us through life :D

tomtomsmom
03-08-2007, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI
:D most of what he does is fake, there was a documentry showing how it does it
Where??? I wanna see it!!! He has these specials on tv that totally freak me out!! It would be great to see that it isn't real.......I would sleep better!!!!

FBI
03-08-2007, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tomtomsmom
Where??? I wanna see it!!! He has these specials on tv that totally freak me out!! It would be great to see that it isn't real.......I would sleep better!!!!
I'll try and find it, it was on sky one a few years back, but here's a you tube clip u might find intresting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IROur6dahU8

Khalid1402
03-09-2007, 02:58 AM
:salamext:

Things have happened to me that caused me to recognize the reality of jinn and angels. My mother has seen angels on a few occasions, my sister saw an angel once not too long ago, and many of the people I know have had encounters with jinn, some good, some bad.

If you want to know please let me know and I'll post the stories insha Allah.

faithful
03-09-2007, 03:13 AM
I am interested I'd like to know, did they appear has human or something else?

Khalid1402
03-09-2007, 03:24 AM
:sl: sister.

In the case of my mother, see saw an angel twice, once when I was a baby and very sick, and once when my younger sister was a baby and also very sick. Both times my mother was afraid her baby may get seriously sick or die, and both times Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala sent an angel to her to calm her spirit and soothe her mind. Upon seeing the angel (both times) she was overwhelmed with an immediate sense of relief and she knew her babies would be okay. The angels appeared in a somewhat human form for her.

As for my sister, it was around summer of last year, and my sisterwas sleeping in her bed when she noticed a bright light emitting from the hallway. She was about to yell at me to go to bed (she thaught the light was coming from my bedroom which was close by) but as she sat up in her bed she saw that the light was emitting from thin air in the middle of the hallway. It was sort of golden in colour, very bright but not hard on the eyes at all. And although her eyes could only see the bright golden light, her mind sensed something of an outline of a human body from the chest up. Without much thought of it she just fell back into her bed and prepared to sleep when it just occured in her mind what she had just seen. She sprung back up and looked at the very place but the angel was no longer there.

The next day she told me about it and since then she has felt an overwhelming sense of connection and love with Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala, alhamdulillah.

faithful
03-09-2007, 04:43 AM
:w: shukran

I am very glad to hear about your family's experiences, especially that of your sister. Your description of the golden light, reminds me of an experience that has stayed with me many years.

My experience occured in 1989 during the very early hours of the morning before dawn. I was sleeping in my bed when my consciousness awoke (it is the only way I can describe it) to the image of a beautiful white rose unfolding from a bud to full bloom. The mental image of the rose was cut short because I could hear an awfully high pitch in my ears. I don't know really what it was but I opened my eyes quickly because it caused a little pain. As soon as I opened my eyes, I first saw a strange shadow appearing next to the bed. I was frightened immediately and began praying to Allah (SWT).

I don't know why but my fear suddenly left me and I opened my eyes again and there stood this being of a golden white light. I gave the being the greetings and he replied back. Not verbally but I heard it in my mind just the same. ....There is more to my experience but I don't want to go any further. This is the first time I've told anyone outside of my mother.

No one I know has ever had a similar experience, so I am very grateful to hear about your sisters.

north_malaysian
03-09-2007, 07:42 AM
I've seen jinn?/spirit? once.

And I wish ... I could see UFOs.

Ismahaan
03-09-2007, 03:09 PM
About 2 years ago I saw a man walk past my room. It was soo scary. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I screamed so loudly that I woke everybody in my house up lol

Khalid1402
03-09-2007, 09:32 PM
:sl: sister Faithful and jazak Allah khair for your story. I will tell my sister about your story tonight when she comes home from work insha Allah. She will be very happy to hear that another sister experienced something similar to her. Subhan Allah!

:sl: sister Ismahaan. What you described sounds like the sort of events that would happen to me when I was very young. On a few occasions I would see figures walk past my bedroom door, or I would see an unpleasent face staring at me from my window. As my mother used to put it, I would have panic attacks and nothing she would do would be able to calm me down. Later as I got older I started to realize that praying to my Creator would stop these frightening images from appearing before me and since I took my shahadah in 2005 and embraced Islam I have never seen those figures or images again alhamdulillah.

One very inspiring story involved me sitting in my room weeping for forgiveness because I had left the Catholic Church and had adopted Buddhism at the time, but no matter what I did, I could never convince myself to stop believing in my Lord. So one night, lost and desperate, I spoke to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala for the first time in years asking and begging Him to forgive me and show me a path upon which I could be happy, and within a minute of my du'a, a warm embracing breeze fell around me and I knew right away that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala was with me, comforting me and assuring me of His Wonderful Mercy. It was that experience that eventually led me to find Islam, subhan Allah.

:salamext:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.