/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Chicken eating cow?

Keltoi
03-08-2007, 08:47 PM
This is just weird...and slightly disturbing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,257688,00.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mawaddah
03-08-2007, 09:34 PM
I once owned chicken eating rabbits.

We used to put the chickens in the same cage as the rabbits sometimes.

In the mornings their feathers would be have eaten off and there would be huge chunks bitten out of their flesh.

Those poor chickens.

snakelegs
03-08-2007, 09:43 PM
some of the stuff they feed cows (chickens too) in the u.s. meat industry is so scary that i've pretty much stopped eating meat.

Al_Imaan
03-08-2007, 09:47 PM
ewww....about the rabbits.....and the cows....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mawaddah
03-08-2007, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
some of the stuff they feed cows (chickens too) in the u.s. meat industry is so scary that i've pretty much stopped eating meat.
When I see the meat that they have on the display shelves in the foodstores I gag, they look so full of blood and just so......ew.

But my dad goes and buys and slaughters cows for us when we need meat (he's all organic stuff) so I feel better about eating meat.

But it's scary though, all of the stuff that they feed them.

snakelegs
03-08-2007, 10:17 PM
not to mention the drugs they give them to enable them to live in filthy crowded quarters! i don't think this should be supported, so i don't buy meat at all and only eat it when i have no choice. (if i'm a guest or in a restaurant).
i do, however, eat dairy products and the way dairy cows are raised are horrible too.

deen_2007
03-08-2007, 10:21 PM
whats the world coming to!!!!!!!!! soon humans will be eating humans!!!!!

AvarAllahNoor
03-08-2007, 11:53 PM
Become vegetarians, and save the animals....

Pk_#2
03-09-2007, 12:05 AM
My cat ate my pigeons,

hmmm i wana see the cow now :D

deen_2007
03-09-2007, 12:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
i cnt ever become a vegeterian...just cnt live without meat.....and since the right has been given to humans...it makes me more likely never to become a veggie :D ...but the cow!! i swear whats happening to their apatite????

....som1 was telling me earlier that their is a hadith saying that when it comes nearer to the day of judgement...all this will happen...:cry: ...anyone know what the hadith is?

Al_Imaan
03-09-2007, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by deen_2007
whats the world coming to!!!!!!!!! soon humans will be eating humans!!!!!
hasn't that already taken place:?...it's called "Cannibalism"....

Erundur
03-09-2007, 01:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
not to mention the drugs they give them to enable them to live in filthy crowded quarters! i don't think this should be supported, so i don't buy meat at all and only eat it when i have no choice. (if i'm a guest or in a restaurant).
i do, however, eat dairy products and the way dairy cows are raised are horrible too.

You could always eat Kosher or Halal meats in regards to cows, but you wouldn't be able to eat any pork though.

Peace.

north_malaysian
03-09-2007, 07:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by deen_2007
soon humans will be eating humans!!!!!
ever heard of cannibals.... human have been eating other human for centuries... they just recently stopped.

But if Cow start eating human ... that's CRAZY!!!!!!

syilla
03-09-2007, 08:09 AM
well...i don't think chicken is a herbivour...

but cow is...

the probability chicken eat human is much higher. lol

ooopps...i just realised this is about chicken eating cow :uuh:

well then, it is true they might eat us too.

north_malaysian
03-09-2007, 08:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
well then, it is true they might eat us too.
The first one to eat the human are those bulls in Spain, Mexico - they'll eat all matadors.

syilla
03-09-2007, 08:17 AM
Local television pictures showed the cow grabbing and eating a chicken in seconds and a vet confirmed the case.
anyone has the video? :uuh:

Mawaddah
03-09-2007, 12:11 PM
^ You can see it somewhere in youtube.

But Human eating cows! I guess the threat isn't that terrible yet coz it cracked me up nicely :D

Snowflake
03-09-2007, 12:19 PM
excerpt rom article:
"I've never read or heard about cows turning carnivorous," said Mihir Tripathy. "They eat grass and other vegetarian food but not fish or other non-vegetarian stuff."
wow! I wonder if Hindus will start eating meat now that their cow maata is doing it?! Maybe it's the cows ways of telling them that it's ok to eat meat. :statisfie

Vegetables are alive too!

deen_2007
03-09-2007, 01:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
ever heard of cannibals.... human have been eating other human for centuries... they just recently stopped.

But if Cow start eating human ... that's CRAZY!!!!!!

format_quote Originally Posted by al_imaan_786
hasn't that already taken place:?...it's called "Cannibalism"....
no....... :uhwhat ...seriously....OMG....where have i been?? :skeleton: .....i cnt believe this imsad...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.