/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al Khalifa was born to non-Muslim parents and he recites Quran brilliantly

fakhan
03-10-2007, 03:16 AM
Assalamu Alakium,

I have posted this letter from someone along with a video. Please read the letter and then watch the video. After that, please reply as soon as possible Insha'Allah.

Jazak'Allah Khair.

Sincerely,

Farzan Khan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear friends,

Please click following link. You’ll be amazed by this kid Shaikh Saifuddin Al Khalifa who is claimed to be born to non-Muslim parents. He is about of five years age and recites Quran brilliantly; addresses audience of several thousands like a super star; and takes questions from audience. The video is 23 minute long however watching even few minutes will drop your jaw and take your breath away. If any one of you is in Tanzania and knows about this kid, please let me know more about this kid Shaikh Saifudin Al Khalifa. Are there any controversies about the claim? If this is an old stuff recycled, please let me know that too.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7316&pr=goog-s

Vas Salam

Asghar Vasanwala

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
vpb
03-10-2007, 07:36 AM
unfortunately as far as I know, him and his family got killed. Somebody did. I think I read about his death in one of CD Documentaries that I watched once. as far as I know he was hafidh.

Snowflake
03-10-2007, 08:15 AM
SubhanAllahhhh! I'm watching it now and my tears are just coming out. :cry:

Has he really died? Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi ra'jioon - as Allah wills

'Abd al-Baari
03-10-2007, 09:41 AM
Subhanallah a nice video

Its so sad to hear that hes been killed though, Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
03-10-2007, 09:42 AM
^he was killed? How? :(

NoName55
03-15-2007, 04:14 AM
This is a HOAX
I read that it was a hoax/fraud created by his christian father in 1999 and soon afterwards it was exposed as such. In 1997 shia news reported about another such case, they claimed that iran had a 5 year old hafidh who as well as being able to translate Quraan ia a PHD doctor and expert in all sorts of other fields

vpb
03-15-2007, 08:41 AM
^he was killed? How?
I think they tell in his documentary. inshaAllah when I get the cd I will upload the video and post it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.