/* */

PDA

View Full Version : UFO Sighting over Austin TX

Woodrow
03-10-2007, 05:50 AM
This is a film clip taken by a student at the University of Texas campus here in Austin. You can notice it Pass behind the Campus Tower. This was seen by many people here. The student took the film clip with his cell phone and it was limited to just 30 seconds.

Click the Link: http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u...tyofTexasC.flv

The film clip is real and not a fake.

The mystery of this one was solved. Can you guess what it is?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
03-10-2007, 05:57 AM
:sl:

What was it??

Woodrow
03-10-2007, 05:59 AM
:sl: Sister,

I'm going to be mean and wait a little bit before telling.

thirdwatch512
03-10-2007, 06:05 AM
that looks sooo fake! if it was real, all of the people driving on IH 35 would have seen it!

if it is real though, then whoa.... lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Chuck
03-10-2007, 06:06 AM
balloons or something?

thirdwatch512
03-10-2007, 06:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

The mystery of this one was solved. Can you guess what it is?
btw please tell us the mystery!! i want to know before i go to sleep!! lol

Woodrow
03-10-2007, 06:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by thirdwatch512
that looks sooo fake! if it was real, all of the people driving on IH 35 would have seen it!

if it is real though, then whoa.... lol
It was even seen over Dripping Springs. It was about 2 months ago. The student that took the film clip finally put it up on Metcafe. It was visible here in South Austin on Slaughter, but by the time we saw it it was apparant what it was. I guess the reason it did not make a big flurry in the news is because it was identified almost right after the film clip was made. When it passed over Mopac it was low enough to tell what it was. If you look in relation to the tower it was not very high.

Enough suspense, it was a cluster of Helium balloons that had gotten loose and just happened to get caught in a strong gust of wind.

thirdwatch512
03-10-2007, 06:16 AM
LOL i see!!

Malaikah
03-10-2007, 06:26 AM
Enough suspense, it was a cluster of Helium balloons that had gotten loose and just happened to get caught in a strong gust of wind.
LOL!!! Oh man, Americans and their UFO's!:rollseyes

Chuck
03-10-2007, 06:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
LOL!!! Oh man, Americans and their UFO's!:rollseyes
ROFL. I remember Phoenix Lights, it was all over the news: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

Chuck
03-10-2007, 07:00 AM
This is interesting http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2...-bigfoot_x.htm

Strzelecki
03-10-2007, 07:10 AM
There was a UFO sighting where I am from in February 2006...

Woodrow
03-10-2007, 07:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chuck

That is quite interesting. It seems that nearly every country has legends about a "Big Foot"

Camomilla
03-10-2007, 02:48 PM
come on, that waz fake and UFOs are not real...
u all know that, don't u?
anywayz It could have been frisby or something:D
peace!
:w:

Camomilla
03-10-2007, 02:51 PM
that "Big Foot" thing Iz interesting...

Pk_#2
03-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Ahhh i thought it was a massiv frizbee thing,

and from one angle it looks like a flying car LOL

really it does *hehe*

Peace!

Camomilla
03-10-2007, 02:58 PM
taz!!!

Pk_#2
03-10-2007, 02:59 PM
^^ LOL ur gna get told off, don't freepost, lemme empty my inbox!

AHMED_GUREY
03-10-2007, 08:57 PM
in 6th grade i used to be paranoid with these things because i was addicted to mully and scully of X-files, i pictured everyone around me as aliens from my teachers to my friends to some of my relatives.:D I had the believe all of them were part of one big conspiracy to kidnapp me lol those were some funny days.

Woodrow
03-10-2007, 09:04 PM
Are you trying to tell me that the X-Files were not true Documentaries? Next you are going to be picking on the "Twilight Zone" and the "Night Stalker"

Camomilla
03-10-2007, 09:06 PM
yeah, I remember when I was little, everybody said always
that they are real so watch out;D ;D
UFOs;D ;D

Maidah
03-10-2007, 09:06 PM
sometimes i really wonder how those aliens look like and i mean where they live and stuff. Are we ever going to see them:rollseyes !?

It would be fun to have a chat with one of them maybe.:D

Camomilla
03-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Maidah, do u believe in UFOs?

Count DeSheep
03-10-2007, 09:19 PM
That is quite interesting. It seems that nearly every country has legends about a "Big Foot"
What makes you so sure they're only legends? O.o

format_quote Originally Posted by Camilla
anywayz It could have been frisby or something:D
peace!
No! That's impossible!

...It was a bunch of balloons. =P

Islamicboy
03-10-2007, 09:24 PM
That video is fake..

Woodrow
03-10-2007, 09:24 PM
I believe that space is so vast and there are so many billions if not trillions of planets out there that it is certain something lives on some of them. However the distances involved are so grat and we are such an insignificant dot it is not likely we would have had more then one inter galactic visitor during the entire existance of the Earth. So although it is possible somebody may have passed by, it is doubtful that we would get a big rash of visitors.

If we could travel at the speed of light It would take us ove 100 years to reach the closes known planet that is outside our solar system. We have pretty much ruled out the likelihood of intelligent live on any of the planets in our solar syatem, with the possible exception of Earth.

Woodrow
03-10-2007, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Count DeSheep
What makes you so sure they're only legends? O.o

No! That's impossible!

...It was a bunch of balloons. =P
What makes you so sure they're only legends?

Labeling something as a legend does not mean it is false, it simply means it has not been proven. Layman's term for theory. Most legends are assumed to be false, but the fact they have not been proven always leaves the door open that they may be true or based on truth.

Islamicboy
03-10-2007, 09:28 PM
I do not think their is life outside of our world because Quran or hadeeth would have mentioned something about Aliens.
Jinns, Humans, and Angels

Woodrow
03-10-2007, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamicboy
I do not think their is life outside of our world because Quran or hadeeth would have mentioned something about Aliens.
Jinns, Humans, and Angels
Can you think of any reason that the Qur'an would need to be filled with things that will never concern or affect us? If there is intelligent live out beyond our Galaxy it is virtually impossible that we will even exist long enough for a radio signal from them to ever reach us.

Each time you look up at the sky keep in mind the light from those stars left the stars so long ago that none of the stars are even in the same position we see them. Possibly some of them do not even exist anymore, but the light left them so many millions of years ago it will be millions of years before the last photon of light from them reaches us.

Islamicboy
03-10-2007, 09:48 PM
Can you think of any reason that the Qur'an would need to be filled with things that will never concern or affect us? If there is intelligent live out beyond our Galaxy it is virtually impossible that we will even exist long enough for a radio signal from them to ever reach us.

Each time you look up at the sky keep in mind the light from those stars left the stars so long ago that none of the stars are even in the same position we see them. Possibly some of them do not even exist anymore, but the light left them so many millions of years ago it will be millions of years before the last photon of light from them reaches us.
And I (Allah) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone). 51:56

And (remember) when We said to the angels; "Prostrate to Adam." So they prostrated except Iblees (Satan). He was one of the jinns; he disobeyed the Command of his Lord. Will you then take him (Iblees) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they are enemies to you? What an evil is the exchange for the Zalimoon (polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc).
18:50

I dont have a problem in believing that there is another planet with humans living there. But still I dont believe there is another human race living in another planet...

Islamicboy
03-10-2007, 09:49 PM
Bilal Philips
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rniRKggFF4w

Maidah
03-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Maidah, do u believe in UFOs?
Well i don't really beleive in them, because like some1 said, if there was life outside our galaxy it would have been mentioned somewhere. It's never so much talked about and ppl don't really bother. But it makes me curious if there is such a thing ou there.

Camomilla
03-11-2007, 10:06 AM
I understand u sister:)

Muezzin
03-11-2007, 08:35 PM
So that's where my Frisbee went!

Count DeSheep
03-12-2007, 01:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maidah
Well i don't really beleive in them, because like some1 said, if there was life outside our galaxy it would have been mentioned somewhere. It's never so much talked about and ppl don't really bother. But it makes me curious if there is such a thing ou there.
Psh. Just 'cause it wasn't mentioned doesn't mean it's not out there. Were the Easter Island heads ever mentioned? No, and yet they are there.

Me thinks that there are other beings out there and they have visited us. Still here, me thinks. Coming and going like a bunch of ants. Anywho, it's probably a test of faith if there is other life in the universe, don't you think?

AvarAllahNoor
03-12-2007, 01:39 AM
But, But what about Roswell dudes??

Woodrow
03-12-2007, 02:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
But, But what about Roswell dudes??
Let's not make this a personal debate. Keep my relatives out of this discussion.

AvarAllahNoor
03-12-2007, 02:15 AM
Let's not make this a personal debate. Keep my relatives out of this discussion.
lol - You're ET then....? ;D

Woodrow
03-12-2007, 02:21 AM
I refuse to answer that question. However I will say the toll charges for me to make a 3 minute phone call are very high.

AvarAllahNoor
03-12-2007, 02:27 AM
I refuse to answer that question. However I will say the toll charges for me to make a 3 minute phone call are very high.
You need to go to those dudes on the corners who offer cheap pre-paid cards for international calls. :D

north_malaysian
03-12-2007, 08:20 AM
even in a tiny country like Malaysia too...:D

http://www.api.sg/research/MYbigfoot/BF.htm

north_malaysian
03-12-2007, 08:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AHMED_GUREY
i was addicted to mully and scully of X-files..
me too... until the season where Mulder was no longer exist... I found it too boring.:exhausted

north_malaysian
03-12-2007, 08:28 AM
Many people believe that UFOs are Jinn's vehicles.

Camomilla
03-12-2007, 09:48 AM
they don't exist, and that's final...
simeone Iz just messing with our head...

Camomilla
03-12-2007, 09:49 AM
peace everyone!!!!

Camomilla
03-12-2007, 09:50 AM
Count DeSheep, It could have been someone playing with frisbee...

Hashim_507
03-12-2007, 09:54 AM
I actually witness seeing unidentified flying object in 2001, it was very bright lights and does not make any sounds.

Count DeSheep
03-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Count DeSheep, It could have been someone playing with frisbee...
Oodle-stroodle frisbee? Nah. It was a weather balloon. Army flares. Swamp gas. That's what the government says. They would never lie to us. =P

Hashim_507
03-12-2007, 10:02 AM
Ufo's or not, i saw that very bright light flying faster than speed of sound.

Count DeSheep
03-12-2007, 10:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hashim_507
Ufo's or not, i saw that very bright light flying faster than speed of sound.
UFO=Unidentified Flying Object. Think about things. If it's flying and you dunno what it is, it's unidentified.

Therefore, what you saw was a UFO. =D

Hashim_507
03-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Count DeSheep: Well it was ufo i cannot reconize the flying object. Also there is no alien there, i just saw ufo.

Camomilla
03-13-2007, 11:20 AM
what if It wasn't a UFO?^o)
what if It waz something else:?

Hashim_507
03-13-2007, 11:43 AM
Thid object was really bright and did not make noise. The speed is very fast, it really amaze me. I really cannot reconize what it was though.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.