/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sheikhs Pic?

hadimaj
03-10-2007, 09:53 AM
Assalamualikum,

I am just wondering how does the other sheikh looks like, beside those famous one like sudais and suraim where we can easily see in the net? Some of which i am curious to see, Abdullah Al Matrood,Sheikh Hudaify, thubaity,Muhsin Qassim and many more. Can anyone share?

Jazakallah in advance,
Wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
03-10-2007, 11:28 AM
Salams

Sheikh Abdul Bari Al Thobaity
Imam and Khateeb of Masjid e Nabawi

Sheikh Abdul Mohsin Al Qasim

Sheikh Abdullah Al Johany
Former Imam of Masjid e Nabawi (currently leads taraweeh in Makkah and Imam of Masjid e Quba)

'Abd al-Baari
03-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Sheikh Abdurahman Al Sudais
Imam and Khateeb of Haram, Makkah

Sheikh Ali Al Huthaify

Sheikh Huusain Al Sheikh

'Abd al-Baari
03-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Sheikh Mohammed As Subayil
Imam of Haram, Makkah

Sheikh Salah Al Budair

Sheikh Salih Al Talib

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Camomilla
03-10-2007, 07:19 PM
:sl:
Thanx for the share!
:w:

jzcasejz
03-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Shaykh Huzayfi And Shaykh khulayfi

^^ For Those That Don't Know Who Shaykh Khulayfi Is...He Was The The Senior Imam That Used To Do The Khutum Dua In Masjid Al-Haraam (Now It Is Shaykh Sudais Who Does The Khutum Duas)

'Abd al-Baari
03-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Sheikh Salih bin Humaid

Sheikh Saud As Shuraim

Sheikh Usama Khayyat

'Abd al-Baari
03-10-2007, 07:24 PM
Sheikh Abu Bakr As Shatri
of Saudi Arabia

Sheikh Mishary Al Afasi
Imam of the Grand Mosque in Kuwait

Sheikh Saad Al Ghamdi
of Saudi Arabia

*Salma*
03-10-2007, 07:35 PM

Sheikh Ali Jabir (RA)
Former Imam of Makkah

Sheikh Mohammad Ayoub
Former Imam of Madinah

'Abd al-Baari
03-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Sheikh Umar As Subayil RA
Former Imam of Makkah (son of Sheikh Mohammed As Subayil)

Sheikh Farooq Al Hadrawi
Muezzin of Haram, Makkah

Sheikh Ali Ahmed Mulla
Muezzin of Haram, Makkah

afriend
03-11-2007, 12:08 PM

Ahhh I shook his hand at that event...:p

Masha'Allah he's got such beautiful Iqaamahs!!

:w:

'Abd al-Baari
03-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Ahhh I shook his hand at that event...
wow, mashallah your so lucky

hadimaj
03-16-2007, 11:34 AM
What a collection there you have. Thanks for sharing ya akhi.

hadimaj
03-16-2007, 11:41 AM
Sheikh Hai Al RifaeiAttachment 2946

Sheikh Al AjmyAttachment 2947

SUMMAYAH
03-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Jazakallah for sharing.

'Abd al-Baari
03-16-2007, 03:57 PM
I jsut found an close up of Sheikh Abdul Mohsin Al Qasim which is very rare and thought i'd share

nelly
03-16-2007, 06:58 PM

Kittygyal
03-16-2007, 07:02 PM
salamualikum.
may i just ask a question why are we looking at sheiks pictures anyway? noone please have a go at me am just asking inshallah my intentions were not to hurt anyone :)
ma'assalama

'Abd al-Baari
03-16-2007, 07:33 PM

Do you means for females or males? or both?

Kittygyal
03-16-2007, 07:57 PM
salamualikum.
if that is for me then i mean male :)
Ma'assalama

'Abd al-Baari
03-16-2007, 08:02 PM

salamualikum.
may i just ask a question why are we looking at sheiks pictures anyway?
i think it was just wanting to know what they look like, because of their great deen (i know thats sounds weird but maybe i am weird! lol)

al Amaanah
03-16-2007, 08:10 PM
jazakallah 4 sharing Abdullah2907

Kittygyal
03-16-2007, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907

i think it was just wanting to know what they look like, because of their great deen (i know thats sounds weird but maybe i am weird! lol)

salamualikum.
okay, subhnallah your weird? Nah you can say that again because your not weird no one is weird :).

well anywho you all have forgot ''ABDUL-BASIT'' :blind:

Ma'assalama

'Abd al-Baari
03-16-2007, 08:57 PM
Sheikh Abdul Basit Abdus Samad (RA)

Sheikh Abdul Basit Abdul Samad was born in year 1927. He came to Cairo from the city of Armant in Upper Egypt in 1950, having established his reputation in the south. He is the first reciter in his family, but his grandfather was a religious scholar of al-Azhar training.

Sheikh Abdul Basit is probably the best-known of Egyptian reciters outside of Egypt, as he was the first to make commercial recordings of his reciting, and he has traveled extensively outside of Egypt. Among his recordings are the complete text of the Quran in both murattal and mujawwad. Sheikh Abdul Basit is one of the four top-ranking reciters in Egypt. He was also the first president of the newly formed Reciters' Union.

Sheikh Abdul Basit was admired for breath control and his high and clear voice. He visited America a few years before he passed away. May Allah reward him for his service of the Quran. Although

al Amaanah
03-17-2007, 01:51 PM
^^ Masha Allah love his recitations!

aqsa1
03-18-2007, 09:45 PM
can someone tell me if shaykh abubakr asshatry is still alive?and which masjid he does imamat at?

Beblessed
03-18-2007, 11:07 PM
Hes still alive I went to his the masjid that he leads wallahi I dont remmeber the masjid name exactly. I think it was Masjid al furqaan am not sure its in Saudi (Jeddah) ill ask my couzin bro if you want the name of the masjid. It was in Ramadan tht i went for Tahajud prayer. He recites BEAUTIFULLY MASHALLAH. I WISH I WAS THERE AGAIN!

SATalha
03-19-2007, 12:52 AM
Sheikh Mishary Afasy 4 me iz the 1 who has the best voice. Also if u watch his vid of taka al badru, his fäce is full of joy

'Abd al-Baari
03-19-2007, 03:23 PM

Sheikh Shatri is still alive
heres an interview with him, i think it shows where he leads
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...r+shatri&hl=en

aqsa1
03-20-2007, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khadija
Hes still alive I went to his the masjid that he leads wallahi I dont remmeber the masjid name exactly. I think it was Masjid al furqaan am not sure its in Saudi (Jeddah) ill ask my couzin bro if you want the name of the masjid. It was in Ramadan tht i went for Tahajud prayer. He recites BEAUTIFULLY MASHALLAH. I WISH I WAS THERE AGAIN!
jazakallah if you can find out that would be great sis

Beblessed
03-25-2007, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fnsst
jazakallah if you can find out that would be great sis
Abu bakr shatry leads the prayer in Masjid Al Furqan in Jeddah. :)

drwaleedmohd
04-21-2007, 11:42 AM
Its so nice to see all these religious people, i am so thankful for all these nice postings may ALLAH subhanahu wataala always show us the right path

m102313
04-21-2007, 11:56 AM
Has anyone got a video of an interview or something with sudais or shuraim.

Please share it if you do.

'Abd al-Baari
04-21-2007, 12:00 PM

Sheikhs Shuraim or Sudais very rarely give interviews on t.v..they occasionly give interviews for newspapers
What exactly are you looking for bro? :)

m102313
04-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Im looking for a video.

If you have one please post it.

Jazkallahu Khairan

'Abd al-Baari
04-21-2007, 12:13 PM

Sorry..i don't have any vids
i can post some transcripts from interviews published in newspapers if you want
i'll try checking in the Imams of Hara'main section though..Inshallah

m102313
04-21-2007, 12:17 PM
oK That will be Nice

Jazkallahu Khairan Brother

'Abd al-Baari
04-21-2007, 12:33 PM

Taken for Imams of Haramain section
Translation
this is an interview with SS published in a qatari newspaper "Al watan"
so today our guest is Sheikh Saud bin Ibrahim al Shuraim.he is imam and khateeb of masjid al haram,a very prominent personality of the islamic world, a dignified researcher in fiqh,a judge and a poet,he has many trips in many countries,he is a good writer,has written many books on aqeedah and stuff....
well the recitation of quran kareem in his melodious voice is very famous and there may not beany muslim home where he is not listen to...
so lets start ...
1st Q:what were your feelings when you were made the imam of the haram al makky?
SS says:My acceptance as an imam of haram was not something that was surprise and happened at once rather it was a long process,it took much time...and before being appointed as an imam,i used to dream of being so and indeed it is a great blessing of Allah (SWT) to be an imam of haram .i ask Him to guide me on the path of gratefulness..
2nd Q:you people give khutbah in haram,so how do you compose it and how do you deliever?
SS says:there is no particular way for it,moreover the khutbah are often delievered according to the circumstances/current affairs...and for me, it is just once in a month when i have to give khutbah and it doesnt mean that i have such a long time to compose it because i dont know the topic unless the imam before me has given his khutbah as the khutbah is related to the previous one...moreover it is necessary to avoid such a situation that i may repeat the previous topics...i remember what Abdul Malik bin Marwan said"the manabir(probably giving khotab)has made me old..imagine that about a person who was a caliph and had excellent oratory skills!
so what about a person who is much more less efficient?the matter needs assistance from Allah (swt).
3rd Q: it is seen that Dr. Saud does not deleiver much public lectures and stuff....whats the reason?would you plz explain?
SS says:yes you are right and this is because i am too busy and i dont leave Makkah due to imamah and i consider my friday khutbah as a public lecture.as far as my lectures out of the K.S.A are concerned ,they are much more in number than the lectures in the KSA.and i give religious sermons at masjid al haram three days in a week after fajr salah from the books(mentioned in the arabic text)
4th Q:were you influenced by some particular qari(reciter) or khateeb?what do you think when you listen to the reciters who copy you?
SS says:no,i am not influenced by some particular khateeb...but sometimes i like some of the khutab by some khateebs.and as for reciters i am not influenced by some particular reciter..and i have no objection on the ones who copy me but i think one should not follow/copy some reciter instead one should make ones own way of reciting...
5th q: Memorisation of quran and its recitation have a great impact on the khotab?so when did you complete your hifz and to whom you are indebted to in this regard?
SS says:i completed my hifz in the last years of sec. school and it was due to my struggle after the grace of Allah..and after hifz i even did the revision myself...didnt acquire assistance from the shuyookh except in the normal classes at uni.So i thank to allah (swt)
6th Q:whats the role of Dr.Saud's wife in his academical and da3awi success?
SS says:before i say something about my wife, i cant forget my mothers love and mercy for me in my childhood and youth as well.as she raised me in orphanage in childhood...her love is a tonic for me.May Allah shower His mercy upon her as she did with me when i was a child.
and as for my wife, she has proven herself to be a best companion for me in happiness and sorrow..she is there when i need her.cheers me up and tries her best to lighten my sorrows.May Allah include this in her good deeds.

m102313
04-21-2007, 01:02 PM
Very Interesting...

Thank You Very Much Brother Abdullah2907

'Abd al-Baari
04-21-2007, 01:05 PM

No probs bro
If you have an interest in the Imams you should check out the Imams of Haramain Section.....Mashallah it's very benefial

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.