/* */

PDA

View Full Version : nice to be back now need help

SnOwY
03-11-2007, 11:03 AM
salamalikum.
am back not for long tho :-[ && am sure you all know who i am so i need acsess to p'm a mod to unban me request? any help? anywho hope you all had a wonderful time && did not miss me that much :phew
ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shible
03-11-2007, 11:06 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by SnOwY
salamalikum.
am back not for long tho :-[ && am sure you all know who i am so i need acsess to p'm a mod to unban me request? any help? anywho hope you all had a wonderful time && did not miss me that much :phew
ma'assalama
Welcome Back sis,

U can only do that after u attain a level.

since u have already been through the Forum u may check the rules sis

:w:

SnOwY
03-11-2007, 11:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shible
:sl:

Welcome Back sis,

U can only do that after u attain a level.

since u have already been through the Forum u may check the rules sis

:w:
salamualikum.
lol shibly hehe never mind just delete this thread MODS/ADMINS inshallah ma mistake
ma'assalama

Muslim Woman
03-11-2007, 11:19 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&

salamalikum.
ma'assalama

--welcome to forum :statisfie

u can't pm now.....cry loudly mod , mod , help ...Insha Allah , they will come forward :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strider
03-11-2007, 11:22 AM
salamalikum.
ma'assalama
I'm 99% sure you are kittygyal.:D InshaAllah, a mod or admin will see this thread and act accordingly.

SnOwY
03-11-2007, 11:26 AM
walikumassalm warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu.
yes okay i'll tell am kittygyal, am such a blondie registered again for no apparent reason lol made a fool out meself now anywho, yap am sure a mod/admin can help me to like unban me for like aday or two inshallah. i feel so like a lil account with lil posts loool anywho might aswel use this account until a super mod/admin helps me inshallah :)
Ma'assalama

Samira_01
03-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Welcome bk :)

Kittygyal
03-16-2007, 07:17 PM
salamualikum.
Is it possible for a Mod/Admin to actually delete this thread inshallah, && shukran little Samira hope your doing okay now inshallah. Your always in my dua'sh same goes for everyone else all the Ummah :)
Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.