/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advice immediately please...!

England
03-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Could someone tell me how long I'll get for assault in retaliation to having my rear car window smashed in? Don't worry it's not against a muslim. It's again a white non-muslim *wink wink*

I KNOW who's done it and I've rang the police. They can't do anything about it as there is no proof. I've had trouble with them and her for a while. They're chavs :raging: There is a limit to tolerance and it's just about crossed the line..

How long will I get?

Much appreciated.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
03-11-2007, 05:25 PM
See
http://www.freebeagles.org/articles/..._4/lb4-14.html
i think the maximum sentence is 5 years for ABH

England
03-11-2007, 05:25 PM
Anybody?

England
03-11-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the links. It's 6 months or a fine. Do you think that due to retaliation to an offence caused by them, one has also been charged just a week or so ago for anti-social behaviour. Would I just get a fine for that? I know I might be asking the wrong people I can't exactly ask the police...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
03-11-2007, 05:34 PM
honestly i think you should fight your case. You must have some witnesses? sure you retaliated but you can just apologise :D.... or is life not that simple? :(

'Abd al-Baari
03-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Hope it goes well for you!

England
03-11-2007, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
honestly i think you should fight your case. You must have some witnesses? sure you retaliated but you can just apologise :D.... or is life not that simple? :(
I don't know. My stomach is hurting. I saw them throwing stones. I have someone across the street who saw them, he rang the police at that time. But he didn't witness the rock going through the window. I was out last night myself. They said there's nothing I can do. My stomach is hurting. I want revenge but I don't want to get locked up for 6 months!

Kittygyal
03-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Greetings.
well dude nice to hear your window got smashed next car will get kidnapped :X
well seriusly nowadays cops don't do anything all they want is ''proof'' but what about finger-prints:? eh:? they should get sacked there not doing there job right :D

well i guess you just have to refenge back go smash there house window or keep && knocking on there door && runing away *konck door run* :p

need help call 911 or drink red bull

take care

Kittygyal
03-11-2007, 05:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
I don't know. My stomach is hurting. I saw them throwing stones. I have someone across the street who saw them, he rang the police at that time. But he didn't witness the rock going through the window. I was out last night myself. They said there's nothing I can do. My stomach is hurting. I want revenge but I don't want to get locked up for 6 months!
Greetings
stomach is hurting no revenge taken yet so quick stomach hurting how you going to react when you take revenge eh?
well you know what true you don't wana be sent down best thing is ever heard of ''garage''? or even better get some people looking after yh car

nah seriously i would go fight with cops && tell them to get finger-prints or whatever if your street pal seen who they are then grass on em
Take care

FBI
03-11-2007, 05:56 PM
:sl:

Give this fella a phone call

allah-akbar
03-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Hoping for peace :)

S_87
03-11-2007, 07:32 PM
Peace

well obviously youd want revenge but remember what goes around comes around.

Muezzin
03-11-2007, 08:31 PM
If you touch them, you will get in trouble with the law. Surely there was some sort of CCTV around? Also, I trust you've told the cops who you think the suspects are?

Meantime, is there anywhere safer you can park your car so it doesn't continue to get smashed up?

I could tell you the maximum jail time for ABH and GBH, but you shouldn't really need that for a deterrence.

NoName55
03-11-2007, 09:02 PM
Could someone tell me how long I'll get for assault in retaliation to having my rear car window smashed in? Don't worry it's not against a muslim.
Good luck,

In case of a gang, some will play the part of victim; the rest will be "independent witnesses"

England
03-12-2007, 01:46 AM
There is no CCTV on my street. It used to be a quiet street until they moved in. There are no garages where I live. I have a drive and there are already 2 cars in there so no room for mine. I have told them who it was but the cops aren't interested. They just want "proof." :mad:

"What goes around comes around"

I want to make sure that happens.

It's 999 kittygyal. They can't take finger prints as they are only interested in the one rock that smashed through the window.

My advice to them is not to get a car.

AvarAllahNoor
03-12-2007, 02:03 AM
Call the A-Team...if you can find them that is....although Hannibal popped his clogs years ago....:p

On a serious note, Do not become a vigilante and end up getting locked up for something idiotic. - I say this because I care :D

Muslim Woman
03-12-2007, 02:18 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&

Could someone tell me........How long will I get?

Much appreciated.
calm down , bro . U must not compete with evil people , instead find out good people & try to beat them in good deeds.....that's the teaching of Islam. U can't take law in ur hand.

If possible , change ur res to avoid ur bad neighbour or go to any criminal lawyer but pl. don't do anything foolish.

Take care

England
03-12-2007, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the responses :) It's just frustrating because I can make them pay easily but I don't want to be locked up for 6 months. These are the same people that tormented my 12 yr old sister, 11 at the time. The main one is a girl. the cops know her and they HATE her and they said they're frustrated that they can't send her down themselves. They said that the powers they have been handed are useless and they are helpless. Has anybody seen Vicky Pollard? It's another version of her. "Yeh but no but. Innit man!"

If I had the backing of the law I'd paralyse them. I'm not a bad guy, I'm well liked. I'm not a thug, I'm respected by all ages, do deeds for people but even I will crack.

Kittygyal
03-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Greetings
:lol: hope went all good England
Take care

aamirsaab
03-12-2007, 07:30 PM
:sl:
If I had the backing of the law I'd paralyse them.
LOL!

Muezzin
03-12-2007, 10:42 PM
There is no CCTV on my street. It used to be a quiet street until they moved in. There are no garages where I live. I have a drive and there are already 2 cars in there so no room for mine. I have told them who it was but the cops aren't interested. They just want "proof." :mad:
You could set a trap of sorts. The bait of course would be something for them to vandalise, and springing the trap would be taking pictures of them in the act. Perhaps you could set up your own CCTV-type system outside your house, but that's not very cost-effective. Unless you hooked up a webcam to record the view out of your window or something.

You say it was a quiet neighbourhood before them. Any of the other residents feel the same way about these people? One of them seems to be in breach of their ASBO anyhow, which is an offence punishable by imprisonment.

Also, have you tried taking it up with the City Council?

جوري
03-13-2007, 01:58 AM
I am probably not giving the most Halal response here... in fact I know I am not!-- but personally I'd go for some vigilante justice. When cops fail you, take matters into your own hand. If I were you I'd gather a few of my good Mafioso type buddies-- make sure I get him in a dark ally and give him a few good knuckle sandwiches... Certain people are not only hungry but in serious need of a good pummel!

Muslim Woman
03-13-2007, 02:12 AM

Salaam/peace ,

I don't understand......why police can't help u ?

What about ur parent ......what they are doing ? Surely they can handle the matter better than u . So , pl. do go for breaking the law . Talk to matured persons like ur & their parents , lawyer , local MP etc.

May Allah ease the matter for u , Ameen.

syilla
03-13-2007, 02:28 AM
Or maybe tape their action...and post it in you tube.

InshaAllah the police watch it and take some action...hopefully :raging: :rollseyes

IbnAbdulHakim
03-13-2007, 09:40 AM
i wonder if Englands behind bars now :uuh:

noooooooooooooo

Pk_#2
03-13-2007, 09:47 AM
i could tell you what muezzin jus' said,

what exactly did you do?

This case sounds easy i wana be ur lawyer

LOL

:D

Don't worry 'bout them, make sure u don't go beatin' them up

coz den you gonna get done

Pshhh chavs always get in the way...jkes :p

Pk_#2
03-13-2007, 09:48 AM

noooooooooooooo
:omg: I hope not..

Everyone jump the chavs LOL :-[

جوري
03-13-2007, 06:46 PM
oh... make sure you invest in a "thug mask" so he couldn't identify you and your buddies in a line up... something along this line

England
03-13-2007, 07:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
You could set a trap of sorts. The bait of course would be something for them to vandalise, and springing the trap would be taking pictures of them in the act. Perhaps you could set up your own CCTV-type system outside your house, but that's not very cost-effective. Unless you hooked up a webcam to record the view out of your window or something.

You say it was a quiet neighbourhood before them. Any of the other residents feel the same way about these people? One of them seems to be in breach of their ASBO anyhow, which is an offence punishable by imprisonment.

Also, have you tried taking it up with the City Council?
I was looking for a decent CCTV system last night. Some are cheap, some are dear so I need to recognise the quality of the system. I have a front garden therefore I would need to have the conifers removed for the camera to focus on the area. All the residents hate her. The guy that witnessed them throwing rocks came to mine Sunday morning and spoke to me about it. They said he wishes the girl was dead, her being the main one. Gobby little cow.
I can't speak to the council. They're not council houses so they can't exactly evict them we can't petition for an eviction or anything.

format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
I am probably not giving the most Halal response here... in fact I know I am not!-- but personally I'd go for some vigilante justice. When cops fail you, take matters into your own hand. If I were you I'd gather a few of my good Mafioso type buddies-- make sure I get him in a dark ally and give him a few good knuckle sandwiches... Certain people are not only hungry but in serious need of a good pummel!
I just recently spoke about this. I spoke more of the lines of this;

I swear, I've considered this.

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

Salaam/peace ,

I don't understand......why police can't help u ?

What about ur parent ......what they are doing ? Surely they can handle the matter better than u . So , pl. do go for breaking the law . Talk to matured persons like ur & their parents , lawyer , local MP etc.

May Allah ease the matter for u , Ameen.
My parents are in Malaga. In fact I'm on my own here so there's no-one. My mum said she's going to smash the girl's face in when she gets back on Sunday. We're not rough people :rollseyes We've done everything right through the legal systems but the law sucks and is of no help to the victims. You have to consider taking the law into your own hands and you may face consequences.

noooooooooooooo
lol no...the fact I'll get 6 months and a criminal record has just about pinned me back.

format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1
i could tell you what muezzin jus' said,

what exactly did you do?

This case sounds easy i wana be ur lawyer

LOL

:D

Don't worry 'bout them, make sure u don't go beatin' them up

coz den you gonna get done

Pshhh chavs always get in the way...jkes :p
Chavs do it to show off. It all stemmed from the girl picking on my little sister. My mum warned her to quit. It should be an easy case but the British law is non-existant.

format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
oh... make sure you invest in a "thug mask" so he couldn't identify you and your buddies in a line up... something along this line

I'm not a thug lol. Far from it.

Kittygyal
03-13-2007, 07:20 PM
Greetings
;D lol at them funny stylish thugz England that will suit you mwahaha
Take care

IbnAbdulHakim
03-13-2007, 07:23 PM
England start working out :omg:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!1

England
03-13-2007, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Greetings
;D lol at them funny stylish thugz England that will suit you mwahaha
Take care
lol I'm not a thug lol.

England start working out :omg:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!1
For what reason? They're not hard... They think they are but chavs are all mouth. They aren't hard at all. They're cowards.

Kittygyal
03-13-2007, 07:30 PM
lol I'm not a thug lol.

For what reason? They're not hard... They think they are but chavs are all mouth. They aren't hard at all. They're cowards.
Greetings,
humm see about that go drink red bull you need it.
okay people lets get this straight your car got smashed right? now you told the cops they need evidence right? but you don't have any? so best thing to do is if you got the window fixed now cheer up && forget about it if it happens second time then grip 'em && i will help ya to smash 'em NOT :D

now cheer up && forget it tis happens all the time they just try to act hard thats all oh can we like forget backbitting about 'em agreed?

now lets move on........ :p :D
Take care Blud

England
03-13-2007, 07:37 PM
Greetings,
humm see about that go drink red bull you need it.
okay people lets get this straight your car got smashed right? now you told the cops they need evidence right? but you don't have any? so best thing to do is if you got the window fixed now cheer up && forget about it if it happens second time then grip 'em && i will help ya to smash 'em NOT :D

now cheer up && forget it tis happens all the time they just try to act hard thats all oh can we like forget backbitting about 'em agreed?

now lets move on........ :p :D
Take care Blud
What's a "blud" lol? I am cheered up. In fact I'm in a happy mood today, I had a good laugh at work today but I still wanna smash their faces against the concrete wall. :D << see? I'm happy
I don't have my window fixed yet. I've already spent £270 on my car since my last pay-cheque. I can't afford to replace the window until my paycheque on Friday.

By the way, what's up with the red bull lol? What is it with "red bull?"

Kittygyal
03-13-2007, 07:41 PM
What's a "blud" lol? I am cheered up. In fact I'm in a happy mood today, I had a good laugh at work today but I still wanna smash their faces against the concrete wall. :D << see? I'm happy
I don't have my window fixed yet. I've already spent £270 on my car since my last pay-cheque. I can't afford to replace the window until my paycheque on Friday.

By the way, what's up with the red bull lol? What is it with "red bull?"
Greetings.
leave ''blud'' out of here before i get done *trying to stick on topic for once :)*
anywho so what you got on yh window some cardboard thats even dangerous dude anyone can get in hmpfft your making it worse for ya self.
okay keep being happy then :D, okay get it done by friday then A.S.A.P actually.

Red Bull, well you should know that keeps ya going well exspecially me it does anywho i haven't drank it for 2weeks && 3days so you can tell am gagging for it ah well never mind you need to drink that because you need to chillout :D
Take care

England
03-13-2007, 07:55 PM
Greetings.
leave ''blud'' out of here before i get done *trying to stick on topic for once :)*
anywho so what you got on yh window some cardboard thats even dangerous dude anyone can get in hmpfft your making it worse for ya self.
okay keep being happy then :D, okay get it done by friday then A.S.A.P actually.

Red Bull, well you should know that keeps ya going well exspecially me it does anywho i haven't drank it for 2weeks && 3days so you can tell am gagging for it ah well never mind you need to drink that because you need to chillout :D
Take care
I don't need red bull lol. It does nothing for me. Besides more than 2 cans is bad for ya.... REMEMBER? :D

I've took my mum's car off the drive and I've reversed mine onto it. No-one can see my window unless they tresspass on my property :blind:

Come on, tell me! What does "blud" mean?

Kittygyal
03-13-2007, 07:58 PM
I don't need red bull lol. It does nothing for me. Besides more than 2 cans is bad for ya.... REMEMBER? :D

I've took my mum's car off the drive and I've reversed mine onto it. No-one can see my window unless they tresspass on my property :blind:

Come on, tell me! What does "blud" mean?
Greetings.
go check ya p'm dude, anywho am outcha this thread before i get off-topic like a crazy dudette
Take care

Muezzin
03-13-2007, 09:03 PM
I was looking for a decent CCTV system last night. Some are cheap, some are dear so I need to recognise the quality of the system. I have a front garden therefore I would need to have the conifers removed for the camera to focus on the area. All the residents hate her. The guy that witnessed them throwing rocks came to mine Sunday morning and spoke to me about it. They said he wishes the girl was dead, her being the main one. Gobby little cow.
Did this guy witness them throwing rocks at your car in the incident in question? If so, you could go with the cops with him as an eyewitness, surely. Unless you already have and the police haven't done anything.

England
03-13-2007, 09:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Did this guy witness them throwing rocks at your car in the incident in question? If so, you could go with the cops with him as an eyewitness, surely. Unless you already have and the police haven't done anything.
No he witnessed them throwing rocks across the street hours earlier though. I told the police this but they said they couldn't put that forward. The courts wouldn't let them. They needed witnesses/proof that of the actual rock smashing through the window, nothing else.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.