/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Make dwa for my sis-in-law

SATalha
03-11-2007, 07:20 PM
:cry: Assalamualaikum to all brothers and sisters. This is just a quick message to ask you to make a dwa for my sister-in-law who is in intensive care at St baths. She has cancer and is finding it hard to breath so the machine is helpping her. Please please ask Allah to forgive her for any bad deeds and also ask Allah to ease her pain.

i went to see her today and i was so scared she was in so much pain. All she did when she saw me is cup her hands informing me to make dwa. So please do. Inshallah she will be better.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
03-11-2007, 07:23 PM
salamualikum.
:'( am so sowiee to hear that Ya Akhi just memories when i was in ICU i know how she feels i was in the same place as her in pain crying asking for help but pondered to survive subhnallah allah has kept me on his path even though at night i take extra oxygen && be put on machines cause i have breathing difficulties but inshallah i will definate make dua'ah for her.
give her my salam && love inshallah May Allah subwhanatallah help her, me && everyone inshallah :(
ma'assalama

SATalha
03-11-2007, 07:24 PM
Jazakallah

H4RUN
03-11-2007, 07:29 PM
:sl:
Inalilahi wa'inailahi rajioun... InshaAllah bro inshaAllah, sad to hear such a calamity for a loved one of yours, just have faith akhi, keep your intentions sincere and comfort your sis in law with your family:)

May Allah swt make it easy for you and your family, and help the sister recover inshaAllah, ameen thumma ameen.
FiamaAllah
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
03-11-2007, 07:30 PM
salamualikum.
not to worry akhi, please always stay happy for her inshallah && take things slow it is a very big situation right at this moment all due to allah subhwnatallah we belong to him so inshallah have sabr.
sabr leads you to the door, i know tis very hard indeed but look on the bright side remember when she was okay && happy smiling && joking around, tis all happens as a sudden.

my mam died due to cancer a very big issue that is but always remember as we muslims we need to look on the bright side inshallah, please take it easy && don't stress even though tis a very hard moment of yh life, ya allah it hurts me aswel but akhi all we can do now is dua'ah

i hope everything works okay && she recovers inshallah,
Ma'assalama

IbnAbdulHakim
03-11-2007, 07:33 PM
:salamext:

Allahs will is taking place, may she recover if Allah wills, or may she enter the highest place of jannah if Allah wills.

Will make dua inshaAllah bro :)

SATalha
03-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Thank you for you replies, its so hard bcoz i saw my class-mate in the same sitiuation back in school. The day we saw him he ws isolated and then Allah took him. It hurt so bad especialy to see his Mum and Dad witness thier sons death. I hope my sister-in-law recovers she only married my bro a year ago.

- Qatada -
03-11-2007, 07:44 PM

Innaa lillaahi wa ina alayhi raji'oon, may Allaah ease the sisters, & the ummah's affairs, and allow us to die in a state which Allaah is pleased with us. ameen.

Kittygyal
03-11-2007, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
Thank you for you replies, its so hard bcoz i saw my class-mate in the same sitiuation back in school. The day we saw him he ws isolated and then Allah took him. It hurt so bad especialy to see his Mum and Dad witness thier sons death. I hope my sister-in-law recovers she only married my bro a year ago.
salamualikum.
am sorry to hear about your class pal :(, it's very hard indeed inshallah have faith in Allah && trust him inshallah just do dua'ah akhi even though she recovers she will be still in pain when she comes home like myself.

did she smoke by any chance?
aww akhi smile inshallah there's always a will && hope :)
ma'assalama

SATalha
03-11-2007, 08:06 PM
No sis she did not smoke. Its one of those things. If you meet her she is most kind person and she doesnt have a bad bone in her. Iam trying to comfort my bro, he is so tired. The funny thing is that when we heard shes got cancer we where told that it is not that bad. Look at it now, its all in Allah's hands now.

SATalha
03-11-2007, 08:06 PM
I am glad you made it though. big thumbs up

Kittygyal
03-11-2007, 08:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
No sis she did not smoke. Its one of those things. If you meet her she is most kind person and she doesnt have a bad bone in her. Iam trying to comfort my bro, he is so tired. The funny thing is that when we heard shes got cancer we where told that it is not that bad. Look at it now, its all in Allah's hands now.
salamualikum.
comfort him && like i said take it easy inshallah allah is with you at all times just do dua'ah akhi.

Allah subwhanatallah's will :)
Ma'assalama

'Abd al-Baari
03-11-2007, 08:42 PM
May Allah SWT ease her pain and give patience to your bro and your family.........Ameen

SATalha
03-20-2007, 08:10 PM
Over the past few wèeks i hav tried 2 keep upbeat and continue as normal. But now my sis-in-law is on 100% life support. Meaning that the machine is doing all the work. Right now i ask 4 u 2 make dua and ask Allah 2 4give her 4 any sins, and also 2 allow her 2 go in peace. Thank u, wasalam. Talha

SUMMAYAH
03-20-2007, 08:32 PM
May Allah reward your patience and ease your pain. (Ameen)

Kittygyal
03-20-2007, 08:35 PM
salamualikum
OMR.... ya allah make it easy for her && the rest of family inshallah amin thumma amin ya rabbil alameen :(
ma'assalama

muslima06
03-20-2007, 09:07 PM
insha'allah, may allah make her pain ease and for all the muslims that afflicted.amiin ya allah.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2007, 09:49 PM
Allah is capable of all things.

Ameen to the dua's.

vpb
03-20-2007, 09:53 PM
ameen.

al Amaanah
03-20-2007, 09:58 PM
Wa 'alaikum salam wa ra7matullah

Subhana Allah! I will make du3a for her bi idhnillah.

May Allah grant her shifae insha Allah

Wassalam 'alaikum

Helena
03-21-2007, 09:49 AM
inshAllah will do...ya Allah may her pain be eased...inshAllah...

ameen (to all the duas)...

Pk_#2
03-21-2007, 04:41 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Ameen to all previous dua's

May Allah (Swt) grant her family patience, May Allah (swt) ease her pain. Ameen.

Take good care of her,

All the best!

WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Beblessed
03-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Ameen to all duas has been said.
May Allah (Swt) Grant her family patience, May Allah (Swt) ease her pain Ameen.

deen_2007
04-07-2007, 09:59 PM
From a beautiful young,full of life young lady, to not being able to survive without support. Cancer, a desiese from what i can see is incurable.(Allah knows best). The doctors have stoped all antibiotics,because there is no more infection to kill. Her lungs have given up, she is only on 40% oxygen. they cant increase the dose cos her lungs cant hanldle it. Her lungs keep on bursting causing it to trap air. To get the air out .means a mini op everytime. they have refused to do this as she is not getting any better. The docs said its ethically wrong to undergo mini ops at her stage, which could instantly kill her. Every step of her illness is a test for all of us. She is at her last stage. there is no return. the only thing that is keeping her from the hereafter, are the machienes. we dont know if she is pain, and if she has how can we ease it??The best we can do is make dua for her safe departure, unless Allah shows us a miricle. To see a mother lose her daughter, a brother loose his sis and a husband to loose his wife seems really unjust but we all have to go one day. this is a test on how strong our faith and iman is. We all should learn from this and make our selfselves better people inshallah. Make dua for Allah to forgive her for her mistakes and to grant her a place in jannah. Ameen.

deen_2007
04-07-2007, 10:00 PM
Brother and sisters.....pls make dua for her...as i just found out our sister past away earlier this morning. i am posting on behalf of SATalha....:cry: :'( :'( :'( :'(

FatimaAsSideqah
04-07-2007, 10:06 PM

I am really sorry to hear about your sister in law!

I seek protection for her soul in the Lord of the earth and the Lord of the heavens I seek protection for her soul in the One in whose name no sickness can hurt I seek protection for her soul in the One whose name is Blessed and a Cure!

Ameen!

amirah_87
04-07-2007, 10:07 PM

SubhanAllah, Innaalillaah wa innaa ilayhi raa'jiuun.

*Ameen to all previous duaahs*

May Allah forgive her of her past sins, and grant her family sabr..

SubhanAllah. :cry:

FatimaAsSideqah
04-07-2007, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87

SubhanAllah, Innaalillaah wa innaa ilayhi raa'jiuun.

*Ameen to all previous duaahs*

May Allah forgive her of her past sins, and grant her family sabr..

SubhanAllah. :cry:
^ Ameen!

deen_2007
04-07-2007, 10:12 PM
^ ameen to all dua's

Al-Hanbali
04-07-2007, 10:16 PM

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

Ameen to all the previus duas

May ALLAH grant the sister Jannat and her family sabr...ameen

deen_2007
04-07-2007, 10:38 PM
pls everyone. make dua for this sister. her janazah will be tommorow, inshallah.

Helena
04-07-2007, 10:42 PM

May Allah(swt) grant her jannah inshAllah.....and forgive her past sins inshAllah...

ameen to all the duas

Maimunah
04-07-2007, 10:44 PM

I ask Allah to forgive her, make her among the ahlul janah and resurrect her among the pious companions inshaAllah. have sabr sis u n ur family.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-07-2007, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by deen_2007
pls everyone. make dua for this sister. her janazah will be tommorow, inshallah.
No problem and I will dua for your sister.

Innalillahu wa inna ilaha raji'un.

O Allah! Forgive (your sister) and elevate her station among those who are guided. Send her along the path of those who came before, and forgive us and he, O Lord of Worlds, Enlarge for her grave and shed light upon her in it.
(Muslim;2:634)

Ameen!

H4RUN
04-08-2007, 11:00 AM
To him we belong, and to him we shall return...Inna lilahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un..

Ameen to the previous dua's, May Allah swt forgive her for any wrong doings in this temporary life in this temporary duniya..May Allah swt give sabr to her loved ones and friends..May the sister have an easy time in the grave whilst being questioned, May by the will of Allah swt she enters Jannah, ameen thumma ameen

fiamanAllah

deen_2007
04-08-2007, 12:36 PM
thank you all for your dua's

her janazah's today: 8th april, at zuhor in LMC (east london mosque: london). those who can make it, pls do go.

Snowflake
04-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi ra ji'oon

Ya Allah shower your Mercy upon this sister. Fragrant her grave with the scents and cool winds of Jannah. Please grant her soul peace and contentment and bless her with the highest status in Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen. :cry:

deen_2007
04-08-2007, 06:45 PM
thank you brothers and sisters for your dua's and concern. this is S.A.Talha's sister in law. i'm their second cousin, so on his behalf i asked you guys to make dua. because i knew he would be extreamly busy now.

she has been burried..all make plenty of prayers for her peace. she was only 24, had been only married for 8 months or so. she dsnt have any kids. her husbands struggeling. may allah give him sabr.

thank you

Snowflake
04-09-2007, 12:55 AM
InshaAllah, I will keep the sister in my duaas. I frequently recite surah Ikhlaas 3 times after salah for all the deceased and ask Allah ta'ala to grant it's thawab to them and protect them from the torture of the grave and Hell-fire. Reciting surah ikhlaas three times equals the thawab of reciting the whole Quran inshaAllah. May Allah subhana wa ta'ala grant you all sabr sis and patience in your deep loss. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.