PDA

View Full Version : My Rant



ManchesterFolk
03-11-2007, 09:56 PM
why cannot people get a long?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070311/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq


I do not understand how a sick mind gets the drive to blow up people on a religious pilgramige who even share is own faith! I just don't get how such sick people who many here adore are so ruthless.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wilberhum
03-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
why cannot people get a long?
Because we are animals.
Reply

allah-akbar
03-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
why cannot people get a long?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070311/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq


I do not understand how a sick mind gets the drive to blow up people on a religious pilgramige who even share is own faith! I just don't get how such sick people who many here adore are so ruthless.
Ok, FIRST of ALL, ANYTHING THAT MIXES WITH POLITICS GETS DIRTY! unfortunately, this is what is happening now. [i am not going to take sides on this issue] Politics are a bunch of lies, scams, brutality, and disgrace to man-kind. In today's secret political society, regular citizens don't know that real story and will never know because after any event the victor gets to write the history of that event. So in conclusion, what is shown on media, air or paper is edited and 50% made-up. Allah know who is doing right and who is not, and allah (SWT) knows best!

wasalam
Reply

aamirsaab
03-11-2007, 10:15 PM
:sl:
Originally Posted by wilberhum
Because we are animals.
Correction, we're stupid animals

:statisfie
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
ManchesterFolk
03-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Ok, FIRST of ALL, ANYTHING THAT MIXES WITH POLITICS GETS DIRTY! unfortunately, this is what is happening now. [i am not going to take sides on this issue] Politics are a bunch of lies, scams, brutality, and disgrace to man-kind. In today's secret political society, regular citizens don't know that real story and will never know because after any event the victor gets to write the history of that event. So in conclusion, what is shown on media, air or paper is edited and 50% made-up. Allah know who is doing right and who is not, and allah (SWT) knows best!
What are you suggesting? The Sunni's claiming responsibility are lieing about it?
Reply

allah-akbar
03-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
What are you suggesting? The Sunni's claiming responsibility are lieing about it?

let me ask you this, The shias and Sunnis have lived in Iraq for hundreds of years, so why are they killing themselves now?
Reply

Keltoi
03-11-2007, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by allah-akbar
let me ask you this, The shias and Sunnis have lived in Iraq for hundreds of years, so why are they killing themselves now?
Because there isn't a dictator to control them.
Reply

جوري
03-11-2007, 10:54 PM
thanks for that deep psychological insight!---
what is happening is called harj- one of the signs of the day of judgement... when they start it will be like a string of pearls one after the other...

Abu Hurairah (radiallahu anhu) said, The Prophet said, TIME WILL PASS RAPIDLY, knowledge will decrease, miserliness will become widespread in peoples hearts, afflictions will appear, and THERE WILL BE MUCH HARJ. The people asked, O Messenger of Allah, what is Harj? He said, KILLING, KILLING! (Bukhari).


peace
Reply

wilberhum
03-11-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by aamirsaab
:sl:

Correction, we're stupid animals

:statisfie
Good correction.
Reply

allah-akbar
03-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
thanks for that deep psychological insight!---
what is happening is called harj- one of the signs of the day of judgement... when they start it will be like a string of pearls one after the other...

Abu Hurairah (radiallahu anhu) said, The Prophet said, TIME WILL PASS RAPIDLY, knowledge will decrease, miserliness will become widespread in peoples hearts, afflictions will appear, and THERE WILL BE MUCH HARJ. The people asked, O Messenger of Allah, what is Harj? He said, KILLING, KILLING! (Bukhari).


p.s... can we please start using proper grammar?... there is no such word in the English language as "lieing"! Just visit M-W.com and check it out if unsure!
peace
:sl:

Great post, thanks for the infomation!

:w:
Reply

Erundur
03-12-2007, 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by Keltoi
Because there isn't a dictator to control them.
pwnt
Reply

S_87
03-13-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
why cannot people get a long?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070311/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq


I do not understand how a sick mind gets the drive to blow up people on a religious pilgramige who even share is own faith! I just don't get how such sick people who many here adore are so ruthless.
thats no pilgrimige and karbala is no holy city.
share own faith? not necessarily.

anyhow all this killing in iraq is sad and it all started because of the invaders.
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
03-13-2007, 02:01 PM
the prophet saws made it haram for one to insult himself by calling himself an animal etc (heard from yasir fazaga lecture, inshaAllah someone can give evidence).

as for the thing ur talking about, its understandable, and theres far more sick things going on in europe/britain, such as rape/adultery/murder/peodophilia etc etc
Reply

wilberhum
03-13-2007, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
the prophet saws made it haram for one to insult himself by calling himself an animal etc (heard from yasir fazaga lecture, inshaAllah someone can give evidence).

as for the thing ur talking about, its understandable, and theres far more sick things going on in europe/britain, such as rape/adultery/murder/peodophilia etc etc
I find murdering people for practicing there religion much sicker than anything you mentioned.
Reply

- Qatada -
03-13-2007, 04:00 PM
Thankyou for avoiding the World Affairs approval system and instead posting it in the general chat section.


Maybe its because you know sectarian issues aren't allowed to be discussed on the forum?

The purpose of the forum is to unite the people.


Thread Closed.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 10:31 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!