/* */

PDA

View Full Version : its been a long time......

Ryane2222
03-13-2007, 04:16 AM
hello all its been a long time since i posted on here.so i just tell you all was been going on in my life.well here it goes.

first let me say i am all better now since the incident. i dont know who all knows about it. but im all better now though.

second is for the past week and half. i have been going through a depression state.i lost my brother (who is 22) he got shot and killed 2 weeks ago. my grandfather died of a heart attack. a day later. so i have been drinking every night to take my mind off it. i know im wrong for doing that but thats the only thing that came take my mind off of it i know i need some kind of help but its just not there.

well i gotta go now.but just thought id let you know what been going on since i last post on here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al_Imaan
03-13-2007, 02:42 PM
sorry to hear about ur brother and grandfather...welcome back...

Samira_01
03-13-2007, 07:44 PM
Welcome bk :)

Kittygyal
03-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Greetings,
am so sowiee to hear about the lost of your grandpa && brother, loosing a love one is like loosing ya life, i hope you get well within the incident && please try ya best to stop drinking as that at times can hurt your self realy bad been there done that not worth it all. You just need to be strong *God wills* after all were all going to die but when someone dies due to nother person's fault then thats bad very bad, please take care of ya self && take things easy need any help drop a line or two :), chin up dude.
Take care

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ryane2222
03-13-2007, 08:14 PM
thanks to all who posted.

i know me drinking is wrong. it just helps with the pain.im tryin to be strong but its just not working.sometimes when im alone i think to myself why did that dude have to shoot my brother why couldnt he have shot me. i know its crazy thinking but its true. out of all my family members me and brother were real close. i love him and im going to miss him.

strider
03-13-2007, 08:21 PM
Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear of your predicament. I'm not going to lecture you on the ills of drinking but though alcohol may seem like an escape route it can lead to complications for you in the future. Maybe spending time around your loved ones or in the company of those who have experienced similiar grief could be a more constructive means of coming to terms with things.

May God be with you. :)

Ryane2222
03-13-2007, 08:33 PM
thanks for your post.

'Abd al-Baari
03-13-2007, 08:40 PM
Welcome back
Sorry to hear about your brother and grandfather, its awful when a loved one dies

Kittygyal
03-13-2007, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ryane2222
thanks to all who posted.

i know me drinking is wrong. it just helps with the pain.im tryin to be strong but its just not working.sometimes when im alone i think to myself why did that dude have to shoot my brother why couldnt he have shot me. i know its crazy thinking but its true. out of all my family members me and brother were real close. i love him and im going to miss him.
Greetings.
i feel for you, i know how it is loosing a love one who's very close to you. When i lost my Mom it was very hard && still hard for me but we all gotcha realise were all going to die sooner or later. Life is hard dude. we all have feelings && at this moment of time your head will be spining all over the place but just take it easy have someone there for you be with you. I hope things go well && just took care :)
Take care

Ryane2222
03-13-2007, 11:08 PM
hello again. i just want to say thanks for everybody who has posted on here.

i thank you all for all the helpful comments you have posted on here.

i know in my heart and my mind ill get better in this situation. i know life is sometimes hard especally when you lose someone that you love. i know i can change but that will take time.

ok just wanted to say thank you again you all have been real helpful i thank you for that.

Angel
03-14-2007, 07:40 AM
oh my , hi wel i dunt reli no u bt i feel 4 u , god u been through alot , losing da pple u love most in da world , ur family is ur life n if u lose even 1 of them ,u feel like ur life means nothing anymore but it does, life means everyfink, i no ur sad and evryfink bt every1 dies no 1 lives for ever , we all die ,wether its wen we r young or old ,bt its reli saaaad losing ur bro n grandaaa...... i dunt no hw it feels like 2 lose some1 cuz i nevr bt it must be grap i dunt no wah i wud do if i lost any of my close family
im jus greatful to god dat i stil hav my family n no mater wah drinking isnt gona solve ur griff its only gona add to ur troubles,so plz try to stay away from drinking too much!!
hope u fo da best, pray to god n he wil help u

Umm Yoosuf
03-14-2007, 07:51 AM
Hello Ryane

Sorry to hear about your brother and granfather, I know it is not easy when you lose someone you love, but its part of life. Everyone will one day die one day. And I guess we have to accept that. Remember there are many people in your shoes and it is better you talk to someone rather than drink , I know you understand it is wrong to drink, and thats good.

Please don't feel you are alone, theres always someone you can talk to. You will get through this Insha Allah (God-Willing).

Welcome back.

shible
03-14-2007, 08:12 AM
Welcome back,

hope you shall rise again

I hope you to take some time for a walk on a lonely place. or try to change your residence for a change.

words can never ever be the cure for the heart instead you need to work out for yourself.

stories and thoughts will help you know what is motivation

but only the Heart are mind would decide.

So try to act according

Hardest Moment is not that

when U lose something and

tears come out of your eyes,

but its the one

when U lose something and

still u manage to smile....

If there was any harshness in my words i apologize for that

Ryane2222
03-14-2007, 08:20 AM
thank you all. the words you have given me since i posted it means alot to me.i am glad you all care its hard to find people that you dont know to care about you. so you all have my respect.

you know when i think about everything that has happened these past 2 1/2 months it can only go up from here.because these past 2 1/2 months have been hell on me.

im not really depressed as i was. i did stop drinking because drinking never solves anything it just adds to the problem. i guess i was just hurting so bad that i thought drinking would take away the hurt but i was wrong it made it worse.

i know in my heart my brother and my grandpa would not want me to be depressed. they would want me to go on with my life and be happy and enjoy life. i do miss them. me and my brother was real close. my grandpa was like a dad to me. so im going to miss the both of them.

well aiight i gotta go now but keep on posting it helps reading them more than you know.

shible
03-14-2007, 08:28 AM
Peace

well aiight i gotta go now but keep on posting it helps reading them more than you know.
The last line remembers me the words "Rise of the Pheonix"

hope to see your amazing growth, self confidence and self motivation starting from today....

Hope U would seek knowledge for both your heart and mind over here

Umar001
03-14-2007, 01:46 PM
hello all its been a long time since i posted on here.so i just tell you all was been going on in my life.well here it goes.

first let me say i am all better now since the incident. i dont know who all knows about it. but im all better now though.

second is for the past week and half. i have been going through a depression state.i lost my brother (who is 22) he got shot and killed 2 weeks ago. my grandfather died of a heart attack. a day later. so i have been drinking every night to take my mind off it. i know im wrong for doing that but thats the only thing that came take my mind off of it i know i need some kind of help but its just not there.

well i gotta go now.but just thought id let you know what been going on since i last post on here.

I'd really like to ask a couple of questions, but maybe reply, if you wish to, in pm, since in Islam we dont really tend to share any bad that we do in public.

But, when you drink, am assuming you get drunk. So money goes to drink, you get drunk, wake up, have any side effects?

Has it become like a routine?

You know, my grandma passed away, so did my aunt and uncle and other uncle and other grand dad, and well, hmm, I felt upset, I mean people so close just disappear, people you never woulda thought going just gone.

But, I thought to myself, what am I going to do, to me personally, sometimes a person who is alive is worse than one who has passed, the one who has passed, lived his life, done his things there was nothin else left for him to do, but us, who are alive, we are meanto be living, and when we take this precious little time we have, a time that those who passed weren't fortunate to have, and we use it in a manner worse than as if we were dead, then truly, can we say that's how our family would have wanted us to be, if someone loses an arm, everyone else can grieve, but they should stop using their arm too, when one passes away, we can be upset, but let us not stop using our life, for verily their passing is a messenger that our time is near, so let's make it worthwhile.

Eesa

EDIT: Silly dude that I am I ended up notrealising you had updated things and you dont drink and so forth, you basically said what I said about lol.

So, I guess it's just a 'howdy!' for now :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.