PDA

View Full Version : "Islamic" pickup lines.. PLEASE DO NOT TRY THESE OUT ON ANYONE



Naheezah
03-13-2007, 07:47 AM
salaamz all! wanna share dis ..real funny..BUT PLEASE DO NOT TRY THESE OUT ON ANYONE. They are not halaal, simply out there to ENTERTAIN ...... :statisfie:X have a gud laugh!!

"Islamic" pickup lines

1. "OH MY GOSH! I just saw part of your hair, now you're obliged to marry me."
2. "I'd like to be more than just your brother in Islam."
3. "To watch you pray is a sin of its own."
4."Will my platinum VISA cover your dowry?"
5."You can't play basketball with a jilbab on, marry me, and we will go one-on-one our entire life."
6."Muslims are supposed to have many children, and I am willing to do my part..."
7."Assalamualaikum, so what time does a Hoor Al-3ayn like you have to be back in Jannah?"
8. So, read any good Surahs lately?
9. Do you believe in the hereafter? Oh you do? Then you know what I'm hereafter.
10. Lets get married so I don’t have to lower my gaze every time you walk in the room
11. I've had to fast every day since the day that I first saw you.
12. Do you work for the FBI ? Because you've just abducted my heart.
13. Your father must be a terrorist, because you're da BOMB!
14. Would you like to help me wake up for Fajr?
15.. Are you a Shiite? Because when I saw you, I said to myself, "She aiight".
16. Do you wanna date? I bought a box full when I went to Madinah.
17. Girl, you fine. I see praying five times a day has paid off.
18. That's a nice burqa. Can I talk you out of it?
19. I need to break my fast. Can I have a date?
20. I didn’t trip over my robe, I fell for you.
21. I know Halal meat does a body good, but ****, how much you been eatin'
22. Wanna pray in jamaat, shoulder to shoulder, feet to feet?
23. "*guy looks under girls hijab* "sorry, i was looking for the made in jannah tag"
24. "After seeing you, the first thing I said was Mashallah. The next was Inshallah!"
25. "Are those legs halal?"
26. "Baby, someone needs to chop off your right hand because you stole my heart."

:rollseyes
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
03-13-2007, 07:50 AM
lol love number 7
jazakallah for sharing
Reply

north_malaysian
03-13-2007, 07:52 AM
Erkkkkk!!!! :X

Only CRAZY BROTHERS would risk their lives by using this pickup lines.... if they want a slap on the face....:exhausted
Reply

Naheezah
03-13-2007, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Erkkkkk!!!! :X

Only CRAZY BROTHERS would risk their lives by using this pickup lines.... if they want a slap on the face....:exhausted

lol yeh those who want to end up in the hospital... :laugh:

they are not halaal anyway...:)
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
SirZubair
03-13-2007, 08:58 AM
I thought i had read ALL the pickup lines in other forums, but obviously not. lol.
Reply

aljawaad
03-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Num 23 is really gud
Reply

Naheezah
03-13-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by aljawaad
Num 23 is really gud
:Dyeh...but DONT ever think of DOing that bro....ull get a huge slap im sure:P...:omg:..lol:statisfie
Reply

aamirsaab
03-13-2007, 11:01 AM
:sl:
If you say the eighth one in a very innocent manner, the recpient won't be able to tell. Sly tactics, I know.

(note, I am not condoning the use of any of these pick up lines)
Reply

Asyur an-Nagi
03-13-2007, 11:19 AM
in which country does the pickup lines work? :p
Reply

Camomilla
03-13-2007, 11:31 AM
:sl:
:giggling: :giggling: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D sister ur good, u really made me laugh:)
did u caim up with this all by ur self?
ur good and thanx for the share:)
:w:
Reply

Skillganon
03-13-2007, 11:37 AM
Assalamu alaikum,....

well does anyone remember this ayat about mocking, making fun of Allah(swt) revelation?
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
03-13-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by Skillganon
Assalamu alaikum,....

well does anyone remember this ayat about mocking, making fun of Allah(swt) revelation?
ye bro i read the hadith, during one of the battles the sahabi's were joking around with one of the ayyats (this was a lecture by awlaki) and then the prophet saws got revelation and they all started crying and never joked about such things again....

am i mistaken?
Reply

Al_Imaan
03-13-2007, 11:48 PM
22. Wanna pray in jamaat, shoulder to shoulder, feet to feet?
lol...
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-14-2007, 12:15 AM
:lol: Im pretty sure ive read this b4 somewhere, but anywho. Any bro who tries this will get a beating they'll never forget ;D
Reply

Sanobar
07-03-2007, 03:40 PM
:sl:

bump!!
lol.. i found these funny pick up lines.. and they are soo cute!! [:d]...

a couple of them are repeated wit the post sis naheezah made!! khair... ;)

1. I'm looking for the "Made In Jannah" tag
2. Are those legs halal?
3.OMG!! I just saw part of your hair, now your obligated to marry me..
4. Wanna pray in jamaat? shoulder to shoulder, feet to feet?"
5.wanna date? i bought a whole box when i went to madinah"
6. Marry me so I don't have to lower my gaze everytime you walk into the room..
7. Girl you fine, I see that praying 5 times a day has really payed off
8. Girl when i saw you i said mashallah, then i said inshallah
9. Would you like to help me wake up for Fajr?
10. Are you a Shiite? Because when I saw you, I said to myself, "She aiight"
11.You’re so fine, I wanna marry you, get 10 kids with you and pray domestic jamaah for the rest of our lives.
12. "U thief. u know, its wrong to steal in islam"
"how am i a thief?"
"u stole my heart"
13. Are your feet tired? Because you've been performing Tawaaf in my mind all day long?
14. How would you like to help me fulfill half of my deen?
15. "Nice ankles. Very nice"
16. Girl...I know its haraam "paying" so much "interest" in you...but I can't help myself...
17.wanna ride shotgun on my camel?
18.Girl you fine, TAKBEER
19. Girl you're so hot, you make Shaytan sweat.
20. You are the noor of my eyes.
21. Hey do you want to pray together? Should I call you or Nudge you?
22.Your face shines with so much noor that it could launch a thousand (Jihadi) ships
23. Have your ammi call my ammi
24. You are the reason hijab was mandated.
25. You are the coolness of my eyes.
26. I didn't trip over my robe, I fell for you.
27. You're so beautiful, You would make hur-al-ayn jealous.
28. I have some sort of sickness but Allah*swt* has created a cure, thats you.
29. Sister, I'm not drunk, just intoxicated by you.
30. Any cup of water that you pour for me will taste like Zam Zam.
31. The noor on your face is soo strong, I think I'm going to go blind!
32. "Hey I'm a nice muslim boy and you seem like a nice muslim girl, so what do you say we make a halal match?"
32.Allah created everything in pairs, so what are you doing single?
33.Sister For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.
34.Our parents engaged us when we were little, they must have forgotten to tell you.
35.I'd like to be more than just your brother in Islam.
36.To watch you pray is a sin of its own.
37.Will my platinum VISA cover your dowry?
38.You can't play basketball with a hijab on, marry me, and we will go one-on-one our entire life.
39. Muslims are supposed to have many children, and I am willing to do my part...
40. Will you help the cause of the Ummah by helping me fulfill my deen?
41.What school of thought do you follow because I thought about you all through school.
42.Do you believe in the hereafter? Oh you do? Then you know what I'm hereafter.
43.It must be Laylatul Qadr. Because that's the night that angels come down from Heaven.
44.I've had to fast every day since the day that I first saw you.
45.I must have died a shaheed and gone to heaven because you are my 72 virgins all in one.
46.I know Halal meat does a body good, but ****, how much you been eatin.
47.Would you like to share my prayer-mat?
48.I'm not sure of the Nikah process. Can you help me through it?
49.I just made dua for YOU
50.I think I just lost my wudu by the sight of you.
51. I'm not staring, I'm just enjoying my first and only allowed look.
52.Sister, you are a hijabi fitnah.
53.I'm new here, can you take me to the closest masjid?
54.You make me realise why we're asked to lower our gaze so much
55.I love the way your Abaya flows when you walk
56.I dont need mahr...YOU are my mahr
57.Do u remember me?...from the alam al-arwah?
58.Is it me or is it getting a lil halal in here?
59.Assalamu alaikum, so what time does a hur al-ayn like you have to be back in paradise?
60.Black is definately your color.
61.Girl if lookin at u is gunnah then i don't want to get any sawab
62.Your father must be a printer cuz your picture has been plastered in my mind all day (not even islamic, lame but funny... so enjoy) :D


:W:
Reply

3isha
07-03-2007, 08:46 PM
haha lol, very funny,
i luv number 16:p
Reply

nebula
07-04-2007, 01:10 AM
haha 34 356 4751 is soo funny

haha 6,34,35,47 and 51 are too funny :giggling: :haha:
Reply

nebula
07-04-2007, 01:12 AM
[QUOTE=nebula;784334]haha 34 356 4751 is soo funny

woops i was ment to erase that
Reply

جوري
07-04-2007, 04:39 AM
this is my fav lol
13. Your father must be a terrorist, because you're da BOMB!
Reply

PAKSoldier
07-04-2007, 01:54 PM
24. "After seeing you, the first thing I said was Mashallah. The next was Inshallah!"


----------------------------------------------------------------------

lmao - am almost fallen of ma chair
Reply

Intisar
07-04-2007, 05:54 PM
Salaama Alaykum,

I've read this at least a billion times and it's very funny. I doubt people would actually use those lines..they're very degrading and corny.

W/Salaam
Reply

The Ruler
07-04-2007, 06:01 PM
:sl:

7."Assalamualaikum, so what time does a Hoor Al-3ayn like you have to be back in Jannah?"
that's more like a wonder-when-you're-gonna-die line.
Reply

tearsofice21
07-05-2007, 03:57 AM
Assalamu 'alaikum

lol number 26 is soo corny.. I love it :D
Reply

smile
07-06-2007, 11:21 AM
some dudes will be fools to be caught saying some of these lines
Reply

umm-sulaim
07-06-2007, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by Skillganon
Assalamu alaikum,....

well does anyone remember this ayat about mocking, making fun of Allah(swt) revelation?
exactly!

sad thing is i actually heard a bro use 2 of these lines...miskeen :blind:

wassalaamu alaykum
Reply

.:Umniyah:.
07-06-2007, 12:53 PM
ugh! If i had powers in this area, this thread would surely be closed!

SubhanAllah, this kind of joking has no place on an Islamic forum. This religion is'nt a joke. SubhanAllah.
Reply

------
07-06-2007, 12:56 PM
:salamext:

:lol: Jokes!! Astagfirullaah... :X
Reply

AmarFaisal
07-06-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by .:Umniyah:.
ugh! If i had powers in this area, this thread would surely be closed!

SubhanAllah, this kind of joking has no place on an Islamic forum. This religion is'nt a joke. SubhanAllah.
I AGREE!!...:raging:
Reply

Woodrow
07-06-2007, 01:23 PM
Since I do have powers in this area:

:threadclo

It was a cute thread, but very inappropriate.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-18-2017, 06:26 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 08:56 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 09:16 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 11:08 PM
  5. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 05:03 AM
HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | UK Wholesale Certified Face Masks, Hand Sanitiser & PPE

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!