/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Effects of the Quran to our surroundings

IbnAbdulHakim
03-13-2007, 02:08 PM
:salamext:

at work i just blasted the recitation of surah al-fatiha (the one on al madani's userpage) here at helpdesk at work. As soon as it started playing wallahi i felt everyone feel shame, i could see the humility, i could tell its affecting them. How do people deny the miracles of the quran? even my colleague... subhanAllah his face went red..

subhanALlah...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
03-13-2007, 02:13 PM
can someone change the title of this thread to

"Effects of the Quran to our surroundings"

please brothers and sisters, share with us how the quran has changed certain things in your life inshaAllah.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-13-2007, 02:23 PM
:wasalamex

Are your colleagues Muslim? That's amazing.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-13-2007, 02:43 PM

yes one of them is muslim, and the other 6 which were around at the time were non muslims and wallahi i felt their humility, i looked around and they felt all :statisfie

but you kno what it reminded me of, remember when the prophet saws recited some ayyat from (i think surah tauba :?) and it effected the mushriks so much that they all bowed, and then some of them made lies saying it was due to it talking about al-laat and al-uzza?

subhanAllah... how it affects the disbelievers and they still dont believe :eek:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
arif
03-13-2007, 03:06 PM
salaams , quite some same situation here ...

v usually play soccer after college, but on fridays , regularly , i go 2 jumaa namaz , and i can see how much they respect the decision ... and perhaps , on listening 2 the fact that v pray 5 times a day , the humility can b seriously seeen pn their faces ...

subhanallah indeed !

'Abd al-Baari
03-13-2007, 04:54 PM
mashallah a nice experience bro
some non-muslims truly do have great respect

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-13-2007, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

yes one of them is muslim, and the other 6 which were around at the time were non muslims and wallahi i felt their humility, i looked around and they felt all :statisfie

but you kno what it reminded me of, remember when the prophet saws recited some ayyat from (i think surah tauba :?) and it effected the mushriks so much that they all bowed, and then some of them made lies saying it was due to it talking about al-laat and al-uzza?

subhanAllah... how it affects the disbelievers and they still dont believe :eek:
:wasalamex

SubhanAllah. I think it was surat an-najm.

Abdullah ibn 'Umar reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) recited (Surat) al Najm and performed prostration during its recital and all those who were along with him also prostrated themselves except one old man who took a handful of pebbles or dust in his palm and lifted it to his forehead and said: This is sufficient for me. 'Abdullah said: I saw that he was later killed in a state of unbelief.

Saheeh Muslim, Book 004, Number 1191

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.