/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Level of Ignorance

shible
03-13-2007, 06:39 PM
:sl:

We use to Ignore most things whether it's valuable or not.

We ignore Salah without knowing it's Worth

We ignore the words of our Parents who wish us to be happy

We ignore our Teachers who wish to shape us

We ignore our Friends who try to help us..

Out of All such ignorance which incident do u think that

really hurted you or

made you feel sorry or

made a change in you

I was thinking of it

Well the Reply is left to you Bro's and Sis

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
03-13-2007, 06:40 PM
Walikumassalm Warhmathullahi Warbarakathuhu

:cry:

Ma'assalama

vpb
03-13-2007, 06:44 PM
it's definitely salat.

shible
03-13-2007, 07:04 PM
Well to be Frank

There will be something incident bugging inside each and everyone of us due to our ignorance

That's what i meant

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
NobleMuslimUK
03-13-2007, 07:29 PM
We ignore the inevitable, Death. When someone close passes away thats a big turning point for a lot of people, it could be for better or for the worse. With some of us we just drop into a quicksand of misery going deeper and deeper, with others we reflect upon our actions and think about death and prepare for it.

shible
03-13-2007, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
We ignore the inevitable, Death. When someone close passes away thats a big turning point for a lot of people, it could be for better or for the worse. With some of us we just drop into a quicksand of misery going deeper and deeper, with others we reflect upon our actions and think about death and prepare for it.
Very True Bro

Maidah
03-13-2007, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shible
:sl:

We use to Ignore most things whether it's valuable or not.

We ignore Salah without knowing it's Worth

We ignore the words of our Parents who wish us to be happy

We ignore our Teachers who wish to shape us

We ignore our Friends who try to help us..

Out of All such ignorance which incident do u think that

really hurted you or

made you feel sorry or

made a change in you

I was thinking of it

Well the Reply is left to you Bro's and Sis

:w:
The way i think is that, we ignore so much in life, the most important being the salat, and still our Allah is so merciful on us. It is not like he inflicts us with punishment the very moment we disobey our parents or miss our salat. what makes me feel bad sometimes is that despite knowing what to do, we sometimes don't, and we end up putting aside the most important things in our lives, but still at the end of the day with true repentace there is forgivness promised from Allah.

I think we should all consider how merciful Allah is on us and despite our ignorance he still loves us the same, waiting for us to turn to him. Because as i read somewhere, if you take one step closer to Allah he takes two steps closer to you.:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.