/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Masjidi - Islamic Organisation

Project Manager
02-24-2007, 04:26 PM
Salaam, basically if your mosque does not have a website I want you to give me a shout, I want to do these for free inshaAllah, but I need there support, I'll be buying a server inshaAllah and they will have everything managed by yours truely.

If your mosque does have a website, I still need your support inshaAllah, basically I want to have this letter

http://www.almuntadatrust.org/letter.pdf

Have it sent to every single masjid around the Uk,US & Canada, I want everyone to be aware of the work we're doing. I hope most of all that this is given to the committee members so that we can get there support.

If you can help then tell me, inshaAllah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-25-2007, 06:14 AM
My Masjid does have a site.
Insha'Allah I shall pass this on brother.
JazakAllah Khair and good luck with your work, Insha'Allah :)

:sl:

Philosopher
02-25-2007, 06:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Project Manager
Salaam, basically if your mosque does not have a website I want you to give me a shout, I want to do these for free inshaAllah, but I need there support, I'll be buying a server inshaAllah and they will have everything managed by yours truely.

If your mosque does have a website, I still need your support inshaAllah, basically I want to have this letter

http://www.almuntadatrust.org/letter.pdf

Have it sent to every single masjid around the Uk,US & Canada, I want everyone to be aware of the work we're doing. I hope most of all that this is given to the committee members so that we can get there support.

If you can help then tell me, inshaAllah.
:sl:

Salaam, I want to start an Islamic website. Can you help me, if i pay for domain and hosting? The website is cover the principle of Islamic Economics, and it's main goal is to educate people on Islamic Economics. There are alot of mosques I know in my state and I will send your letter to them. I need your help. If interested, PM me your email address. I'll you in anyway you need me if you do this.

Thanks!

shible
02-25-2007, 08:03 AM
in our country about 80% of the mosques don't have any website. since i don't know about the remaining 20%

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Phoenix CG
02-25-2007, 10:45 AM
InshaAllah Philosopher I will help you once the letter has been sent and we get feedback from them.

JazakaAllah to those that are helping.

Phoenix CG
03-13-2007, 08:46 PM
Aim

The Aim of Masjidi is to connect all the Masjids to the internet by providing them free websites, we will then further empower the masjids and the local community by providing further external systems which will be provided to benefit the Muslim Community. Through these projects we aim to give the greater community information on Islam and mass market da'wah materials.

http://www.masjidi.org

Umm Yoosuf
03-14-2007, 08:18 AM
Threads Merged. Similar topic :)

Phoenix CG
03-14-2007, 09:55 AM
Jazakallah khair :)

Phoenix CG
03-15-2007, 02:16 PM

Aim

The Aim of Masjidi is to connect all the Masjids to the internet by providing them free websites, we will then further empower the masjids and the local community by providing further external systems which will be provided to benefit the Muslim Community. Through these projects we aim to give the greater community information on Islam and mass market da'wah materials.

Projects
  • Masjidi
  • Muslim Classifieds
  • Muslim Bay
  • Digg Muslims
  • Muslim Social Net
  • Citizen Journalism
  • Study System
  • Mass Da'wah Project
  • Anti Islamophobia
Sisters Projects
  • Local Sisters Sites
  • Online Sisters Magazines
  • Sisters Discussion Forum
  • Guidelines for setting up Halaqas and local events
Word from the Chairman
Assalamualaikum, brothers and sisters, we aim to help millions of Muslims all over the Globe, by becoming a committee member you are helping Muslims worldwide, for only £25.00. As a United Ummah we can do a lot, but divided we will not be able to do anything. Masjidi are focused on benefiting the Muslims and the greater community. Join the committee and see the differences we can make together.
Join the committee

Reasons to Join
  • Help Millions of Muslims
  • Contribute to our 25 million households Dawah Project
  • Donate to the creation of the Masjidi system for Masjids
  • Our other projects to empower Muslims
MemberShip Pack
  • Membership Card
  • Letter with all information on current projects
  • Added to our Mailing list to get Quarterly updates on progress reports
  • Access details to the discussions area
  • Access to the registered areas of the site
Benefits
  • You will be able to vote for the projects that we do
  • You will receive half price marketing through our mailing list
  • part of the committee to help the Muslims
  • You will be consulted on new projects we will be developing
  • Be the first to see the alphas and betas of our projects
  • Be listed as part of the official committee on the main site

Empowering Muslims

We believe that empowering Muslims through Masjidi is to create systems which will help Muslims use free services that will benefit them, these can be from a trading system to a free educational system and voicing there views.

We will be developing many projects which will give the Muslims direct access to a very large audience.

Make a difference

You can easily make a difference to the situation the Muslims are in, simply by donating this small amount you will be part of one of the largest initiatives in the Muslim world to help empower fellow Muslims. You may have different skills, different professions and more, if you would like to see other ways you can help then you can contact us directly through the contact form. By joining the committee we will become one step closer to helping millions of Muslims.

Why are we different?

Our approach

We use technology, innovation and creativity in a professional manner. This means that we are able to bring a much larger output at half the cost, organisations that run on a few hundred thousand a year will not be able to output the amount of beneficial material that we can output in a few months. This is because we use cost effective methods and use economies of scale to reduce our costs.

Problems we wont face

We are not a huge organisation and we will have direct access to committees we already have the projects that we innitially hope to launch, we do not have the problem that many organisations have in terms of beurocracy. This often slows down the process of getting anything done. We are able to work at a much more faster pace, which means we are constantly working the benefit the Ummah.

Re.TiReD
03-15-2007, 02:58 PM
:sl: I don't think our masjid themselves have a website but since our has many branches around UK they've amalgamated (that spelt ryt) :-[ erm and made one for all of em..but good job..maY Allah reward you for that work :)

Phoenix CG
03-25-2007, 04:39 PM
25th March - Press Release Masjidi are proud to announce the New Pricing structure for becoming a member, by becomming a member you are actively helping these projects get off the ground, these projects will be huge inshaAllah, and will inspire millions of people to learn about Islam, as well as empowering the Muslim Communities. Read more...

Phoenix CG
03-26-2007, 07:35 PM
http://digg.com/world_news/Masjidi_E...slim_Community

IbnAbdulHakim
03-26-2007, 07:52 PM

Objectives

The objective of this project is to connect every mosque onto the internet.
To have the system developed in as short time frame as possible.
The outcome of this project will be beneficial to the whole Muslim community, not only will it be increasing communication but we will also be creating an online area for people to trade.
The network will be used as a media front, as well as a method of getting the Muslim community more involved in islam, media and the economy.

Nice :)

Phoenix CG
03-26-2007, 09:22 PM
Everybody should digg this we need to get more publicity and media lime light we need more non muslims and muslims aware of our efforts inshaAllah,

Phoenix CG
04-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Salaam people,

I'm raising money for masjidi.org to do the projects inshaAllah, I'm thinking of doing a special 5 Pack posters for £10 - what do you think? Would you pay to have them? see the posters here (ignore the prices there)

http://pcgstudios.net/index.php?opti...d=56&Itemid=33
http://pcgstudios.net/index.php?opti...d=62&Itemid=33
http://pcgstudios.net/index.php?opti...d=50&Itemid=33
http://pcgstudios.net/index.php?opti...d=49&Itemid=33
http://pcgstudios.net/index.php?opti...d=53&Itemid=33

They will be A3 in size, please actually click on the images to get the larger version inshaAllah.

The shipping I'm trying to figure out...

Phoenix CG
04-05-2007, 10:09 PM
comments? :D

Phoenix CG
04-07-2007, 09:54 PM
salaam guys im going to be doign FREE masjid websites inshaAllah do you think the muslim population will take advantage of it, well masjids? I think it would be very beneficial for them to take part in this, they are going to get free website development, by yours truely, http://www.pcgstudios.net

It's going to cost me alot for the server...should i do islamic schools too, there are only like a few though...

who else would find this beneficial? dawah groups?

Phoenix CG
04-08-2007, 08:53 PM
Information About

Masjidi aim to bring services to the Muslim community to help empower Muslims through new innovative means, using technology to strenghten our common goals. Masjidi are in association with PCGStudios.net whom the lead developer/designer will be heading all of these projects. He can be reached on 0782 191 8885 (for international do 44782 191 885). Masjidi are leading some of the largest Muslim projects to help Muslims.
FREE Websites for Masjids

Masjidi are offering free websites for Mosques, the free development will be done by PCG Studios, you will have your own administration control panel to control everything that goes on the website, we will do all the maintenance, we have also got a partnership with another hosting firm which means we will also host the website for you with our partner, this cheaper and easier to maintain service and better than other options for hosting.
Hosting

Masjidi offer hosting of the websites on our partner server, if you want a free website, you will need to host on these servers as it makes maintance for us alot more easier as all websites need to be on the central server.
How to Apply

To apply for a free website please go to the application form on the left hand side.
Help Us

For offering this free service, you can imagine the costs are extremely high, we also need to raise money for our other alternative projects to help empower Muslims. There are a number of ways you can help us.
  • Help us sell our posters to the congregation in your institution, we offer some amazing posters here . They only cost 10.00 GBP for a pack of 5 A3 Posters.
  • We also ask that you encourage members of the community to join the Masjidi committee, the committee members will have many benefits see here.

Maidah
04-08-2007, 09:18 PM
i think it's a very beneficial idea, both to the public and the masjids. Ppl will get more aware of things happening around them, and it's a quick and effective way to share information and reach many people in little time. May Allah reward you for your hard work. Ameen. :)

Phoenix CG
04-09-2007, 11:52 AM
jazakallah :D i hope people help us promote it, theres only so much one person can do.

Phoenix CG
04-09-2007, 01:11 PM
salaam i need 10 volunteers for some pretty basic work just a few phone calls to mosques to offer them a free website, anyone up for it?

Phoenix CG
04-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Notice
Masjidi are now offering free websites to ALL Islamic based sites, if you want to apply use the second form here. The websites will use CMS and same rules apply. For customisations there will be a small extra charge. Apply today.

added that additionally. http://masjidi.org/content/view/52/56/

Phoenix CG
04-11-2007, 10:52 PM
if any of you know anyone in American Muslim Association please contact me

akulion
04-11-2007, 11:06 PM
Masha'Allah very good service bro.

I had started contacting a few different Islamic websites in the past (really terribly designed ones) to offer them a re-design for free. But surprisingly nearly all refused and many didnt respond at all.

Offering free website building is a great idea.
In fact I think you should change your policy a little and say that IF they can afford their own server then they should get it.

Otherwise you are gona end up with all the financial burden.

Just a suggestion.,

Snowflake
04-11-2007, 11:50 PM
MashaAllah, may Allah reward your intention.

do you think the muslim population will take advantage of it,
Speaking for myself, I probably won't. My local mosque (by no means a small one) has a website. I only use it for the prayer time-table. As for emailing them with regards to services they offer or queries. Forget it! They never reply back.

Phoenix CG
04-12-2007, 04:08 PM

Muslim Woman
04-13-2007, 12:33 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the
Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

format_quote Originally Posted by Phoenix CG
if any of you know anyone in American Muslim Association please contact me

---sorry don't know anyone but saw a site ; may be they can help u or u can help them :p

Digital Masjid Technology

The Da`wah Database

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...FDIELayout#**1

In sha' Allah, this article may cause many technical minds around the globe to embark on a similar project.

However, in order not to duplicate efforts and waste time and energy, a Yahoo Group has been created so that Muslims who are interested in developing this project can gather together and explore ideas and organize themselves.

To join the group, go to Global Da`wah Database Project at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Da`wahDatabaseProject.

The scope and commitment required for such a project is extremely large, but if the right participants and sponsors come forward to make the vision a reality, then a global and sustainable technology to improve and analyze da`wah will create a legacy for future generations.

Works Cited

Murad, Khurram. " Dawah Among Non-Muslims in the West ".

Phoenix CG
04-15-2007, 10:57 AM
walaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakaatahu

JazakaAllah khair for the information but I think thats one that has come and gone. I spoke to the guys at regents park mosque and they said there were some gusy doing something similar but now it has gone. So here I am...I always work independantly otherwise nothing gets done.

On another note:

If people want to help us and you have a website, why not change your hosting to host with us?

http://masjidi.org/content/view/55/61/

Phoenix CG
04-15-2007, 10:58 AM
Salaam guys,

Someof you may know about our projects, but to make them succeed we need your help, if you run a website you can host through us, please see:

http://masjidi.org/content/view/55/61/

This would help us raise the necessary funds to create the whole network.

Masjidi.org
07-07-2007, 12:15 AM
Assalamualaikum,

You can help thousands of mosques today and get reward for the akhira. We are doing our free websites for mosques project and you can help make this a reality by buying some of our posters today, If everyone on this mailing list buys a pack we can make this project a reality as well as making all of our projects on the masjidi website a reality.

Buy the posters today to help thousands of mosques get free websites. The posters are beautiful contemporary Islamic Posters which can be seen here:

http://masjidi.org/component/page,sh...art/Itemid,65/

We sell an A2 5 pack and A3 5 Pack posters, so if you buy today, not only do you get some beautiful posters, but you also help make our projects a reality.
These posters are high quality and will brighten every home.

Send this on to everyone on your email list. By buying these you help benefit many many mosques and get reward for the Akhira.

www.masjidi.org

please send this out to everyone on your email lists. If you do this you could be helping many many mosques get free websites and training for the websites.

Masjidi.org
07-09-2007, 11:36 AM
Free websites for Masjids:

Help thousands of Masjids and Millions of Muslims get online today, go to www.masjidi.org to buy our posters.

We aim to develop websites for All the mosques in the UK, followed by the USA, canada and the rest of the world.

These websites will be connected to various systems to help benefit muslims in commerce and education.

see www.masjidi.org for more details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y0kFfaOUc8

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.