/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can you please make a dua for my........

S£mmi
03-14-2007, 01:15 PM
Cousin in pakistan.Found out he's got cancer and his parents are upset he's only 16...please make a dua for him brothers and sisters.. :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
03-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Thats so sad sister, Inshallah Allah will grant him and his family strength and patience.

Try posting in the Dua Request Thread in the Cyber Counselling section

IceQueen~
03-14-2007, 08:46 PM
hey have you ever heard of 'living foods'? a woman who had cancer in every part of her body and whom the doctors left to die was fed living foods by her friend and she fully recovered alhamd lillah

also a man with a similar situation went to the countryside (away from city pollution) to relax and he ate a diet of only red grapes and he recovered full too

red grapes are full of antioxidants (oxidants are a major cause of cancer)

May Allah help your cousin and give him shifaa amiin

Kittygyal
03-14-2007, 09:00 PM
salamualikum.
sowiee to hear that, is that brother whatever his name is sister inlaw got cancer are you his cousin or am i wrong track, forgive if i am
anywho take it easy && inshallah may allah subhnwatallah give the family sabr && also long life inshallah.
let us know the score
ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SATalha
03-14-2007, 09:05 PM
"Oh Allah help this brother through this time and cure him. Surely you are the sustainer of all things" Inshallah he will be better.

Kittygyal
03-14-2007, 09:06 PM
salamualikum.
^oh long life dude, what about your sisterinlaw how is she? alhamdulillah better?
ma'assalama

SATalha
03-14-2007, 09:08 PM
Thanks for asking. No she has been taken to life support machine. The Anti-biotics are not working keep making Dua inshallah. I will surely make dua for this sister and this bro. Sister i know how you feel.

vpb
03-14-2007, 09:09 PM
my neighbor (we used to call him hajje) had a cancer, and he said to the doctors that he does not want any surgery, and he lived till he was 92 years old. :)

SATalha
03-14-2007, 09:13 PM
Walahi? That sounds amazin. I jus hope my sis-in-law and this bro pull through. If not than I wish and prey that Allah grant them Paradise inshallah.

Kittygyal
03-14-2007, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
Thanks for asking. No she has been taken to life support machine. The Anti-biotics are not working keep making Dua inshallah. I will surely make dua for this sister and this bro. Sister i know how you feel.
salamualikum.
aww ''life support machine'' thats terrible i remember me being there in one big room ya allah that was a terrible moment indeed, may allah subwhantallah make it easier for her && keep her healthy inshallah. Just have patience akhi && pray to allah the Alimghty to her her && EVERYONE inshallah. Am really sorry to hear about this it's very saddning indeed. It's all down to allah subhanawatallah
Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
03-14-2007, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
my neighbor (we used to call him hajje) had a cancer, and he said to the doctors that he does not want any surgery, and he lived till he was 92 years old. :)
salamualikum.
subhnallah, see allah subahnwatallah can help EVERYONE in this duniya if you really trust in him && have patience, patience leads you to the doors so inshallah lets just make dua'ah for EVERYONE :)
Ma'assalama

Munda Pakistani
03-14-2007, 09:19 PM
May Allah give him health. Ameen

I'll make dua after fajr tomorrow InshAllah

S£mmi
03-14-2007, 10:05 PM
Thankyou sisters and brothers

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.