/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it true?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-14-2007, 07:28 PM
:sl:

Ok I'm not sure if this is in the right section. But I need to know really quick cuz someone has asked me this. While the women is in the process of giving birth, is it true that she is near or close to death? I'd appreciate it if some1 could let me know.
JazakAllah Khair in advance.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
03-14-2007, 08:11 PM
salamualikum.
WHAT? humm don't know never heard of that. please do let us know
Ma'assalama

tomtomsmom
03-14-2007, 08:13 PM
Ummmmm it feels that way................but really not sure. I guess in a way you could be cause there is so much strain on your body. Many women die during child-birth. So I guess that could be possible.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-14-2007, 08:14 PM
^^Thats what i was thinkin...stillll waiting btw lol.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
03-14-2007, 08:14 PM
I hope the concluding scenes of 'Revenge of the Sith' haven't put any prospective mothers off popping out a sprog...

Kittygyal
03-14-2007, 08:16 PM
Greetings.
Sis Tom... i totally agree it's like time for death carrying the kiddo in ya stomach for a long period of time, but i do want refferrecne to state if it is or not hope someone can help inshallah :)
Take care

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-14-2007, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
I hope the concluding scenes of 'Revenge of the Sith' haven't put any prospective mothers off popping out a sprog...
Lol, hope not! But my cuz was askin me cuz she knows i find stuff out..but i ono. so yea waiting still.

tomtomsmom
03-14-2007, 08:27 PM
I googled it and could find nothing. Sorry sis.

- Qatada -
03-14-2007, 08:28 PM
:salamext:

Sister, Allaah knows best but i found this hadith:

In a story told from close friend of the Prophet Jabir bin Atik ra, the Prophet once asked his close friends:

“What is it that you consider as martyrdom?” they answered, “To be killed in a fighting in the path of Allaah”, the prophet then said : “there are seven possibilities to achieve martyrdom aside from dying in a jihaad, these include, those who die as a result of poisoning, those that drown in water, those that fall ill with a virus, those that have leprosy, those that are burnt in a fire, those that are buried by scaffolding and those that die in childbirth”

(hadith narrated by Abu Dawud, an-Nasai, Ibn Majah and Ibn Hibban, see al-Mundziri, at-Targhib wa at-Tarhib min al-Hadits asy-Syarif, II/335).

According to Ibn Hibban, the text of this hadith is very strong.

http://www.rahima.or.id/English/hadits_9.htm

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-14-2007, 08:34 PM
yea i know that. but it doesnt really answer...:X i guess if u could die then u r close right. cuz the woman goes through a lot of pain. so theres no real specific answer? JazakAllah Khair neway. i think ill ask a scholar for more info Insha'Allah.
Muchas gracias guys :D

Snowflake
03-14-2007, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
:sl:

Ok I'm not sure if this is in the right section. But I need to know really quick cuz someone has asked me this. While the women is in the process of giving birth, is it true that she is near or close to death? I'd appreciate it if some1 could let me know.
JazakAllah Khair in advance.

:w:
ji ji, bohot nazuk marhala hota hai! Basically it means that anything can go wrong during that time and sometimes does. I once heard a molvi saying that a husband should be by his wife's side making duaa for her.

Kittygyal
03-14-2007, 08:46 PM
salamualikum.
^ your last say is so true a husband should always be there for his wife not only for the time of giving birth everytime remebering his wife in his pious dua'ah am i correct or am i correct :D
Ma'assalama

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-14-2007, 08:48 PM
ur correct ;D lol
so its true basically.

Kittygyal
03-14-2007, 08:54 PM
salamualikum.
humm i guess allah hu alim
ma'assalama

strider
03-14-2007, 10:33 PM
Maybe it is similiar to sleeping in a religious context; sleep is the brother of death.

Just a thought.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Yea, that makes sense too.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.