/* */

PDA

View Full Version : kids say some funny things

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
03-15-2007, 12:02 AM
any lil siblings, nephews nieces or children ever say anything that made you just laugh out loud??:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
czgibson
03-15-2007, 12:52 AM
Greetings,

I love kids' quotes. My favourite one ever is from a toddler:

'Our hamster went to heaven...

...and came back...

...a different colour.'

!!!!

Peace

Muezzin
03-15-2007, 09:42 AM
The other day, my six year old cousin said 'When I'm older, I want to be a Masterchef judge'.

Helena
03-15-2007, 11:43 AM
my lil cuz sis hasnt sed anything funny yet...shes only two years old..mashAllah...

but surely she does funny actions....utterly funny...children nowadays are soo darn advance....

in our house we've been getting prank calls as we thought.....my mum picked it up...no words only silence....

the person calling many times every 5 or ten minutes...mum got really annoyed, u knw how mothers are......she was giving proper lecture....

the funny thing was it my lil cuz sis calling us every 5 or mins....simply giving miss calls like her mum..hehehe...so we can call her back....

wot a joker maan.....seriously......

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
xx-Asha!!-xx
03-15-2007, 11:57 AM
Ma lil bro asked ma dad whilst w were watchn TV 'where do babies come from' u shud have seen ma fathers face lol

S_87
03-15-2007, 12:43 PM
:sl:

some things are just too embarassing to say on a public forum, kids are so clever subhanAllah and the things they come out with.

tomtomsmom
03-15-2007, 04:14 PM
I have a 6 year old that makes me laugh every day!!!!!!! The things he comes up with would shock you!!!!!

SUMMAYAH
03-15-2007, 05:45 PM
Me and my hubby have to talk in a code around the kids, so that they don't go and embarrass us in front of guests and grandparents.........

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 05:47 PM
salamualikum
OMR.... my nephews && neices are just sooo like comedians lol, well seriosuly i agree with sis Amani too tooo funny indeed && i wouldn't wana say out in public :D
ma'assalama

SATalha
03-15-2007, 05:48 PM
This is so funny. My nephew is always saying things that cracks me up. Last night he said his hair looks like a Freshy! lol

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
This is so funny. My nephew is always saying things that cracks me up. Last night he said his hair looks like a Freshy! lol
salamualikum.
like a wwwwhat? ;D ;D hmpfft thats soo cute subhnallah hehe
ma'assalama

SATalha
03-15-2007, 05:51 PM
Freshy is someone who is not from the country....like a back-homey kind a guy that has his hair side parted.

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 05:54 PM
Freshy is someone who is not from the country....like a back-homey kind a guy that has his hair side parted.
salamualikum.
i know what that mean LOL, but am shocked he said that about his ''OWN'' self lol ;D. Like CURTAINS lol && by the way tis ''FRESHI'' :X
Ma'assalama

SUMMAYAH
03-15-2007, 05:55 PM
Cheeky thing!:D

SATalha
03-15-2007, 05:57 PM
OK thanks. My niece is a funny character as well. She is always wanting to get things done in order. The other day the whole family went out to eat. She was telling her mum "mum i must return at 9 so that i can sleep and wake up for school" talk about determination. Mashallah

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 05:58 PM
salamualikum.
now this is so NOT funny but hurts me :(

one of me nephew i have 6nephews who are a pain but i love 'em bless them, well anywho one of me nephew runs after me cats/kitties && picks 'em up && kicks them about then when i shout at 'em he goes running to his Mom saying i smacked 'em! He gets me back trying to feed me parrot HAM! disgrace little CHNADOO!

ma'assalama

SATalha
03-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Poor cat

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 06:09 PM
salamualikum.
you mean ''poor SNOWY'S PETS''

my neice is VERY cheeky indeed last weekened she told me she likes a dude in school lol && from a dudette who is ONLY 4 lol i was like what! lol some people nowadays hmpfft.

One of me nephew is soo embarrassing, when we was walking down near candi shop he walked between tow chinesse couple's holding hands lol it was soo funny because they were holding hands && he walked in them lol ;D

ma'assalama

Snowflake
03-15-2007, 07:53 PM
The other day I was out shopping with my son and out of nowhere he said, "Mummy, why don't you have a baby?" AHEM!!!

Me: "Well, I have to be married son."

Son: "Then get married!"

Me: "Lololol WHO to??" (jokingly)

Son: Points finger at passer-by, "What about him?" :-[ :offended: :eek:

czgibson
03-15-2007, 08:00 PM
Greetings,

I was round at a friend's house and his family were there. We were out in the garden and my friend was showing me his new unicycle. He wasn't very good at riding it. Or even managing to get on it, in fact. After a couple of minutes of ['No, look, I can do it...' / Crash!] his young son said quite seriously: 'My daddy wants to be a clown when he grows up.'!!!!

Peace

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 08:06 PM
greetings
hmpfft what a comeidan ahaha ;D aww blesss
take care

IbnAbdulHakim
03-15-2007, 08:09 PM
i can think of loads lol, non i would say on LI.

well i think somoe bengali's might understand this one :

3 of my elder cousin sisters at the age of 7-12

my sister: here abba hides his inhaler in this cupboard
cousin #1: quick let me try it!
cousin #2: you've had enough now pass it over!!
my sister: hey its my dads let me have some!

**cousin #1 manages to get a pull and whilst is stuck in her mouth my auntie (fufu) walks in**

fufu: WAT R U DOING :uuh:
cousin #1 says out of complete surprise and pressure: KICCHU NAI BE ZAAGHI

fufu: :uuh:

explenation: saying "beh" or "zaaghi" to adults is extremely rude and the funny thing is that my cousin said it out of complete suprise without thinking causing my auntie to be shocked.

if you didnt find this funny you have wasted a lot of time, fiiish!!! ;D ;D

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 08:17 PM
salamualikum.
well found the little cousin bit funny but when it gets up to FUFU thats kinda confusing bro EXPLAIN IN ENGLISH please
ma'assalama

Snowflake
03-16-2007, 09:37 AM
^fufu means aunty (father's sister) don't mistake it for tofu

One day I asked my son if he'll look after me when I'm old. He said, "Of course mummy, I'll cook for you & my wife. And sometimes I'll sit with you & sometimes my wife *wonder why he wants to keep us separate* and build you a jacuzzi in the back garden."

MashaAllah that was good enough for me. But the icing on the cake was when he said he'll buy me a mobility scooter when he's older. ;D

I'm looking forward to that but I hope it's not so he doesn't have to chauffeur his old mom around. :happy:

SATalha
03-16-2007, 05:58 PM
Ah that is so cute. Anyway what did he say about inheritance?

Kittygyal
03-16-2007, 06:02 PM
salamualikum.
aww mashallah Muslimah-Sis thats ever so cute, thats why kids are soo blessed mashallah :).
I wouldn't even say anymore about me nephews && neices just wouldn't say the rest in public too embarrassing hope you understand :D
ma'assalama

Snowflake
03-16-2007, 08:43 PM
Ah that is so cute. Anyway what did he say about inheritance?
lol I think he can spell it but doesn't know the meaning of the word yet.

format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum.
I wouldn't even say anymore about me nephews && neices just wouldn't say the rest in public too embarrassing hope you understand :D
ma'assalama
lol I understand! Some things are best kept private ;D

H4RUN
03-20-2007, 07:17 PM

I sat next to my lil cousin...im guessing around 5-6 years old
me: Hello mate! You alright!?
cousin: *pauses*...OI GO GET ME SOME ICE CREAM INIT!

That was nice to hear, especially since they come to visit after a few months lol LiL RASCAL!
:w:

Snowflake
03-20-2007, 07:34 PM
^that's cheeky coming from a 5-6 yr :eek:

^ I read that as 'Luw'an but stomach is in alleys of madinah' :uuh:

AmarFaisal
03-20-2007, 07:38 PM
Assalamoalaikum,
My baby's is 2 and does not say a single word but is an expert on actions and eye communication (shooooo cuuuuuuteeee Piee, me shmaal baby, part to blame my baby language with her, though being a linguist I know all abt language dos n don'ts)

My younger sister had a lot to say when she was small..

Once my father said to her with a lot of love,, "My youngest daughter, I'm gonna buy u a diamond jewelry set"

My sister (who was 5 then) made a face n said " Can't give me a 50 fils!!, how will u buy me a diamond set?!"

50 fils is around 100 cents

We could never say that to our father, who was very strict at that time,, but he laughed his heart out at her.

Snowflake
03-20-2007, 07:46 PM
^ lol sarcasm at that age? ;D

My baby's is 2 and does not say a single word but is an expert on actions and eye communication (shooooo cuuuuuuteeee Piee, me shmaal baby, part to blame my baby language with her, though being a linguist I know all abt language dos n don'ts)
love the actions & eye communications lololol! mashaAllah.

when my son was 3 months old, I'd talk to him and he'd mew back like a kitten. I have it all recorded.. I swear he was talking to me!!!! :statisfie

AmarFaisal
03-20-2007, 07:52 PM
THere was a very cute instance with my brother in law's son. He was my serbala on my wedding. Serbala in Pakistani muslims is a young boy who sits next to the groom dressed as a groom n gets money presents on the wedding day.A mini groom u can say.

He was 4 at my wedding. He came into beleiving that he was the groom n me his bride. So whenver, my husband came to our room and asked him to leave, he would never saying,,"Chachi (uncle's wife) is my bride"

He used to give me red rose flowers everyday, whereas my husband never game me any. :)

He'd also say, when I grow up I'l marry chachi (uncle's wife) n stay in her room, forever!

He was so cute n mad abt me.
I somehw prefer girls on boys, so I loved his younger sister more who was 6 months then so he once said to me " Chachi(uncle's wife), Yusra is more adorable than me?"

I had no reply for my serbala.

Snowflake
03-20-2007, 07:58 PM
^lol@serbala ... it's like ser pe bala!

that's a funny word.. it's like the best man right? Do you think he wanted to 'marry' you cuz he saw you was getting loads of money? ;D

SUMMAYAH
03-20-2007, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Do you think he wanted to 'marry' you cuz he saw you was getting loads of money? ;D

lol! :D

AmarFaisal
03-20-2007, 08:07 PM
naaaa he was a small child then..he didn't know much abt the money,,but he liked me I think coz of all the attention I got as a newly wed in his home,, n becoz he saw one of his house rooms changing esp for his chachi..he liked the attention for sure

bint_muhammed
03-20-2007, 08:17 PM
my niece is hilarious, at school they teach them all sorts at a small age, coz once my niece anout 5 comes home and sez to her mum and dad, that her teacher said when your belly gets big your going to have a baby, so she says to my brother is grandma gonna have a baby aswell? my sister in law cudnt stop laffin coz my bruver didint kno what to say.

SUMMAYAH
03-20-2007, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ya_Giney
my niece is hilarious, at school they teach them all sorts at a small age, coz once my niece anout 5 comes home and sez to her mum and dad, that her teacher said when your belly gets big your going to have a baby, so she says to my brother is grandma gonna have a baby aswell? my sister in law cudnt stop laffin coz my bruver didint kno what to say.

Poor brother........lol!

AmarFaisal
03-21-2007, 08:16 PM
Salamoalaikum,

Once we were watching a movie with my younger sister (Indian Movie). It's story revolved around an evil mother in law. At the end, my sister who was 5 then said, mama I'd to marry a boy who has no mother.

I still remmember how much she loved a guy I was formerly, for a short period of time, engaged to. she came to me at that age n said."Baji (elder sister), can I pliz marry him? pliz pliz":)

Mawaddah
03-21-2007, 08:23 PM
^^ Awww that's so sweet!!

That reminds me, at one time my cousin (who was then 5) was watching this program called Academy Fantasia (something like American Idol) when I happened to stop by her house. Well anyway, there was this guy who was outvoted so he had to drop out. Later on that night whilst I was lying next to my cousin, she began crying in her sleep!! And when I leaned in to hear what she was saying, she was calling that outvoted guys name!!! :eek:

I had to laugh...a 5 year old with a crush...my goodness :p

and another one, My little brother who is 10 years old came in from playing one day and he was all sweaty and everything, so my other brother (who is 17) says to him " Ya Allah! you smell terrible!! " and my little brother answers " Yes I know, It's my armpits, I'm going thru Poo-burtii" (puberty)

;D;D

AmarFaisal
03-21-2007, 08:25 PM
:d :d :d ^

Kittygyal
03-21-2007, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN

I sat next to my lil cousin...im guessing around 5-6 years old
me: Hello mate! You alright!?
cousin: *pauses*...OI GO GET ME SOME ICE CREAM INIT!

That was nice to hear, especially since they come to visit after a few months lol LiL RASCAL!
:w:
salamualikum.
lol, i thought he might have said ''lets go && shuv that cat in the garage && then play ''hospital/hospital'':enough!:
ma'assalama

pssst sis Muslimah yesh indeed keep the rest things to your self lol

AmarFaisal
03-22-2007, 09:47 AM
My youngest sister is very attached to me. She used to think of me as her mother and not my mother. After i got married and we seperated she was very sick for a while. That's when she wrote me a letter and said

" Ajeejaan(ELder sister), I cry everyday when I remmember u. I am very sad. Pliz tell me the truth, who is my real mother??"

I cried too, when I read her letter, I still save them with me.

Malaikah
03-22-2007, 10:04 AM

My little cousins runs around saying 'I'm spiderman!'. :D

HIJABI***
03-22-2007, 01:40 PM
asiyah i think u told me that its sooooo funny!!!lol
Awwww kids r so cute i hant got any neices or nephews yet but cant wait!!!!!!:D
nowadays kids r so clever i was a rite dumby!!!!lolzzzz+o(

Snowflake
03-22-2007, 04:57 PM
^^lol@posts ;D

format_quote Originally Posted by AmarFaisal
My youngest sister is very attached to me. She used to think of me as her mother and not my mother. After i got married and we seperated she was very sick for a while. That's when she wrote me a letter and said

" Ajeejaan(ELder sister), I cry everyday when I remmember u. I am very sad. Pliz tell me the truth, who is my real mother??"

I cried too, when I read her letter, I still save them with me.
awww poor thing :(

In Pakistan, my aunt/uncle lived in a separate part of the house from my grandmother. So if my aunt bought food over and the dishes got left in my grans kitchen, my lil cousin (3) would come in collect their dishes and say in an angry voice, "These are our dishes!" and walk of with them like a right moody little madam. :lol:

bint_muhammed
03-22-2007, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HIJABI***
asiyah i think u told me that its sooooo funny!!!lol
Awwww kids r so cute i hant got any neices or nephews yet but cant wait!!!!!!:D
nowadays kids r so clever i was a rite dumby!!!!lolzzzz+o(
u werent supposed to mention my name lol!:-[

HIJABI***
03-23-2007, 09:50 AM
u werent supposed to mention my name lol!:-[

oops sori.............. please forgive me:-[
alright then ill cal u oi girl!!!!!!!!lolzzzzzz

England
03-23-2007, 10:01 AM
My 4 yr old little sister makes me laugh all the time. She talks like a grown up lady... "well actually I don't think I should" and she calls me a "silly sausage," she copies off my mum lol

Mawaddah
03-27-2007, 12:33 PM

My sister teaches Classes for little kids at the masjid on Sundays, so anyway last Sunday one student of hers was making a big fuss and being difficult over learning her Arabic words.

My sis : Read this Nusayba

Nusayba : But I dunno what it issssssss :'(

Sis : Nusayba you just read it a few lines up, now read it again

Nusayba : I dunnooooooooooooooooo :'(

Sis : Nusayba if you dont pull yourself together and read it you will have to start from the beginning! :anger:

Nusayba : *whispers the word* and then she wails " But why do I have to learn Arabic anyway!!??? :'( I'm not even EGYPTIAN!!! :'(

;D;D;D

Snowflake
03-27-2007, 12:42 PM
^lolol ;D

like my son says, "What's the point?!" :giggling:

though thankfully not on learning arabic :phew

SATalha
03-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Man that is funny. i make my nephew try to understand that this is the chosen language "dont you want to learn it".

samah12
03-27-2007, 02:16 PM
At new year 2007 US news channel interviewed 3 children in Jerusalem, a Jew, a Muslim and a Christian and one of the questions was what is paradise/heaven like?

The Christian & Jewish children both described God and angels and peace, etc. The Muslim child said "Paradise is just full of chocolate ice cream".

I nearly fell of my chair laughing.

SATalha
03-27-2007, 02:20 PM
Mashallah that is so funny ;D ;D ;D

queenmuslimah
03-27-2007, 02:22 PM
lol

SATalha
03-27-2007, 02:22 PM
My niece at the moment is going through a mid-life crisis. Three of her teeth have fallen and she is looking at the mirror everyday wondering when it will grow again. Lol i keep telling her it wont grow and that she will remain toth-less forever....i know evil uncle. :giggling: ;D :giggling: ;D

cal
05-27-2007, 04:10 PM
lol funny

Confucius
05-27-2007, 06:17 PM
salamunalikum,

...once i was talking to one of the kids on my street and we started talking about his grandad whos like a rly old man and i go to him...

'so habib how old do u think ur grandad is?'

and he goes

'err...i dunno...maybe he's 25 or 99'

LOL...i thought it was so cuute...what a nice age range lol.

ABWAN
05-28-2007, 07:34 PM
Although this is not from my personal life, I thought it was too funny that I can share here.

Here are some post its that are claimed to be written by kids. Some of them are just too funny!
http://thirumurugan.blogspot.com/200...from-kids.html

cute123
05-27-2008, 12:09 PM
thats really funny- i have a nephew of mine - who was the naughtiest one. u keep the washing machine with the cover open - he would empty the whole washing powder box into it. he would go and spray the whole room with the perfume bottle till its half empty- the best thing - my dad got his moustache cut by mistake- so he just cut it off completely - he was sitting on his lap- and he didnt noticed that while he was playing- suddenly he saw it - and he jumped from his lap to mine - and started crying-"where did his moustache go" we were in laughing busters. and he didnt go near my dad- till his moustache grew back. and then he would touch and try to pluck it - to test whether it was real. kids are really kids

------
05-27-2008, 12:26 PM
:salamext:

Not funny....but deep....that make you think.

Asslamu Alaikum

sister herb
05-27-2008, 01:02 PM
I heard few years ago about a little girl who was a christian and she had some muslim friend whose home she has visited many times. Then somebody asked her do she knows whose muslims are and she answered: "They are those people whose 5 times a day try to eat carpet!"

:X Eat? A carpet?

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-27-2008, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
I heard few years ago about a little girl who was a christian and she had some muslim friend whose home she has visited many times. Then somebody asked her do she knows whose muslims are and she answered: "They are those people whose 5 times a day try to eat carpet!"

:X Eat? A carpet?
hahaha ahh mann :giggling:

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 04:58 PM
LOL HIlarius ones here! haha
my lil sis goes to kindergarten and we made her wear a sweater, and tell her not to take it off and she goes "But no one can see me so if i take it off u wont kno" and we go "Yes, but Allah can see you" and she goes "Allah cant go thru walls...can he?" And we go "He is everywhere " and she go "So he is even in my school?" and we say yeh and she goes "So allah is in kindergarten?!" and we're like LOOOOOOL!

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Once my lil sis was realy happy saying "i seen Allah ji today'' she said I went to his house, then i found out that my dad had taken her to the masjid and because everyone is always saying that the masjid is Allah's house she thought that the Imaam was Allah.

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
Once my lil sis was realy happy saying "i seen Allah ji today'' she said I went to his house, then i found out that my dad had taken her to the masjid and because everyone is always saying that the masjid is Allah's house she thought that the Imaam was Allah.

awwwwwww LOOOOOL!!!!!

Souljette
05-27-2008, 06:06 PM
hahaha ok thts funny lolz kids are so funny cute nd annoyin at times lolz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.