/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Not that real

anis_z24
07-24-2005, 09:20 PM
salam I already posted this in another thread but to keep thing more orginized I started an other one.

This indeed is an extremly dangerous matter, but it seems that people think it(9/11) is perfectly normal when it did not happen(I mean its more than just a story of planes smashing towers). To explain see these links. http://www.serendipity.li/wot/sbs_hatchet_job.htm
http://home.debitel.net/user/andrea...le/defaulte.htm
It will help.
I would also like to stress out the fact that the technolgy with the US government doesn't always have to be shared with the world.
So things like Osama admitting that he carried out the attacks by sending tapes to Al-Jazera should be reconsidered if they are believed to be true. I mean we all know that there is technolgy that can draw a real face a put a voice so then to the world it seems like that is really true.
I mean come on its like that in all the movies we watch. They even tell us how they make the movies.
Thank you .................................................. .......................I would like to hear replies if you can. Thank You

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NooralHaya
07-24-2005, 09:27 PM
Allah knows best if it was real or not, we could go on and on proving both sides. but i dont think we'd benefit much even if we got an answer. the media will use this [if indeed the government plotted it] against the muslims anyway. they'll find whatever they can to put us down... subhanAllah.

minaz
07-24-2005, 09:32 PM
Most pointless thread i've ever seen on this forum, standards are sure as hell dropping - sad very sad

NooralHaya
07-24-2005, 09:36 PM
nice way to put it akh. be easy on the bro haha.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
07-24-2005, 11:36 PM
:sl: It doesn't help the Muslims to indulge in these conspiracy theories. We should be condemning the tragic attacks with all our voice, not wasting time debating whether its real or not.

Thread closed.
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.