/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Religion and the paranormal

catl
03-15-2007, 12:05 PM
We are second year students at the University of Liverpool studying psychology. For one of our projects we are looking at religion, paranormal belief, media influence and personality. We have a questionnaire we would like you to fill in. You can find it by using the following link.

http://sgp.cenolan.com/phpESP/public...?name=religion

Thank you for your time!:)

Cat

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shible
03-15-2007, 12:14 PM
Sure dude i shall do it

shible
03-15-2007, 12:19 PM
hey if there was an option no idea then it would be bit more better since all comes to agree or disagree and wat if we are not aware of the facts that are asked

IbnAbdulHakim
03-15-2007, 12:19 PM
:salamext:

i done it up unto this question:

Despite the injustices my religion has caused people, the original message of Christ / Muhammad / Buddha is still valuable to me
I dont think Islam has EVER caused injustice to ANYONE, therefore i cannot answer this question. Its only the people of the religion who have ever commited the injustice.

Im sorry for discontinuing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shible
03-15-2007, 12:59 PM
hey dude will i get any results for the survey

catl
03-15-2007, 01:06 PM
Hey

Thanks for filling it out! when we have done all the stats and got enough responses, i'll post the results on here for you, or if you want i can e-mail them to you? We have got to find about 400 people so a bit of a nightmare but should be finished by april!

cat

shible
03-15-2007, 01:21 PM
ok bro don't forget to post a message on the forum so i can give you the mail id

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.