/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just want to know

lamya
03-15-2007, 01:47 PM
Assalaam u alaikum
I just want to know if anyone in this forum goes to UCL university here and is in their last yr and doing bio chemical engineering or something like tht...?

jazakumullah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
03-15-2007, 01:56 PM
:sl: maybe Bro IbnAbdulHakim can help with that one :) altho i dun know what he's doin...:w:

lamya
03-15-2007, 01:58 PM
does he go there? to UCL university in London??

Re.TiReD
03-15-2007, 02:00 PM
hmmm...as far as I know yeah :w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
03-15-2007, 02:22 PM
:salamext:

ye sis i go UCL but i work here, as for the degree i would only know brothers who do it lol, and they all gonna be from the isoc. Unfortunately thats as far as i can go.

sorry sis.

lamya
03-15-2007, 03:35 PM
:sl:
oh ok, work there? meaning ?

do u know nadir khan?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-15-2007, 03:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lamya
oh ok, work there? meaning ?

do u know nadir khan?
:salamext:

i work in the information systems department of UCL sis, i dont know nadir khan :? perhaps seen him around and salaamed him bt dont kno him

lamya
03-16-2007, 01:36 PM
ok, jazakumullah, anyway, wanted to know coz of a reason but now everything is ok, alhumdulilah.
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!