/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salams, Islamicboard.Com

LFC
03-15-2007, 07:03 PM
Assalamu Alaykum brothers/sisters. :)

New kid on the block.

Bit about me, I'm 18, from West Yorkshire (though I'm moving to Manchester for the Summer!). Erm, what else? I'm male. Liverpool FC fan. :D

Anything else, just ask. Looks like a very good site, hope I can gain some valuable information and the like.

LFC.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strider
03-15-2007, 07:05 PM
Assalamu alaikum LFC (how did i guess that you were a Liverpool FC fan, i wonder!)

Welcome to the forums. InshaAllah your stay here with us shall prove to be both beneficial and enjoyable.

'Abd al-Baari
Salams,
Welcome to the forums bro, hope you have a good and beneficial stay

mohammed farah
salam brother, hope you have a good stay

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
03-15-2007, 07:06 PM
:salamext:

welcome bro :)

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 07:10 PM
salamualikum.
welcome in blud && oh lord your moving to many don't come please :X lol
&& erm your a fan of LIVER FOOL no wonder ;D, anwyho am a red devilz kiddo here so respect ma bluuud.
ma'assalama

LFC
03-15-2007, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum.
welcome in blud && oh lord your moving to many don't come please :X lol
&& erm your a fan of LIVER FOOL no wonder ;D, anwyho am a red devilz kiddo here so respect ma bluuud.
ma'assalama
Don't come? Why not? :?

Ah Man Utd fan eh. Down with the Scum! :D

JazakAllah for the welcomes everyone. :)

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LFC
Don't come? Why not? :?

Ah Man Utd fan eh. Down with the Scum! :D

JazakAllah for the welcomes everyone. :)
salamualikum.
i was messing dude, chill out go where ever, do what ever, what ever please you init. :)
Nah RED DEVILZ ARE DA BEST SO DON'T MESS ATLEAST WHERE NOT OUT SO YH BUH BYE LIVER FOOL :X

ma'assalama

pssst, am messing yh incase you take it to heart:phew

LFC
03-15-2007, 07:20 PM
salamualikum.
i was messing dude, chill out go where ever, do what ever, what ever please you init. :)
Nah RED DEVILZ ARE DA BEST SO DON'T MESS ATLEAST WHERE NOT OUT SO YH BUH BYE LIVER FOOL :X

ma'assalama

pssst, am messing yh incase you take it to heart:phew
Nah I'm not that kinda person. No probs.

Does anyone dare me to wear my Liverpool top (:-[ ) on the first day, in front of all these Mancs? :D

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Nah I'm not that kinda person. No probs.

Does anyone dare me to wear my Liverpool top (:-[ ) on the first day, in front of all these Mancs? :D
salamualikum.
Yh, i dare because you know what come down to MANNY && you will get busted ;D j/k but why not something like ''RED DEVILZ'' maybe then you will still be moving along hmpfft!
ma'assalama

LFC
03-15-2007, 07:25 PM
salamualikum.
Yh, i dare because you know what come down to MANNY && you will get busted ;D j/k but why not something like ''RED DEVILZ'' maybe then you will still be moving along hmpfft!
ma'assalama
Eugh, I will never wear that filth with AIG on it! :skeleton:

I actually wore it when I was going on a flight, got LOADS of eyeballs from people around me... ruuude!

'Abd al-Baari
03-15-2007, 07:27 PM
I actually wore it when I was going on a flight, got LOADS of eyeballs from people around me... ruuude!
lol

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 07:30 PM
Eugh, I will never wear that filth with AIG on it! :skeleton:

salamualikum.
lol, but dude your responsibilty for ya self, get the point it causes ''attention'' lol so why wear it in the first place hmpfft, wear one of them hoddies instead or even better some gloves saying ''RED DEVILZ'' :X
ma'assalama

dream gurl
03-15-2007, 09:56 PM
wecome to dis site bro:alright:

Pk_#2
03-15-2007, 10:44 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

welcome to Li bro LFC,

Liverpool all the way :-\

*erm* :X

Be good man,

Respect! :D

Beblessed
03-15-2007, 10:48 PM
Welcome bro have a nice stay :)

Al_Imaan
03-16-2007, 01:50 AM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

ABDUL HAQ
03-16-2007, 08:41 AM
WELCOME:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.