/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu'Aleykum Warahmatullah

WomanOfJihad
12-26-2004, 04:25 PM
:sl:

Mashallah.. This Site is great .. and really worth viewing it .. I hope this Forum n site will be beneficial to all the brothers n sisters in here and.. ouh yeah ..i have realised .. there r lots of brothers n sisters who join in.. yet they r not comfortable posting or askin Questionss.. So This goes for the Newbies in here.. When u join..insHallah feel free to post and ask away any questions without hesitations ... n err.. JUst dnt b afraid or shy.. Alhumdulilah apart from that.. Keep up the good wrk Everyone.. and try to mke uselves at home ( nt realy..but u know wat i mean)..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khaldun
12-26-2004, 07:09 PM
:sl:

welcome and mashAllah couldnt have said it better....hope everybody feels a part of this community :)

Ummatee
12-27-2004, 04:11 PM
:w:

8) Tryna make ourselves home.. ARE WE? Well...You knw waaat...try harder... :-\....lollll only messgin...

Alhamdulillah great to have someone cheerful like you in here we need some nice colours to be filled in here...MashAllah keep up with the jollynes (under limits...) And May Allah help everyone here and save the Ummah.....Ameeeennn!!!
* looking forward to snap on you again.............* Wabillahi Tawfeeq

WomanOfJihad
12-27-2004, 04:18 PM
And May Allah help everyone here and save the Ummah.....Ameeeennn!!!
Thumma Ameen

Ahem sis ..Now i m sure u wudnt want to snap on me again n again .. that will be setting a Bad Example on the other members in here :p ... With all means .. feel free to snap on me .. but other members might get the wrng idea.. so InsHAllah .. " Ummatee" keep ur snappings to ur limit ..

Alhamdulillah great to have someone cheerful like you in here
JazaKillah .. n hope to have more cheerful pple in here ..

( readers plz dnt get the wrng idea of Ummatee n my replies inshAllah.. for it is not n argument .. but " Jolly" replies )

* Awaits for sisters Patiently*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummatee
12-27-2004, 04:25 PM
WOMANNN....(of jihad) i mean... :P Don't worry..!!! and...ummatee dnt necessarily have to be a sis..could be a brother as well you know...as we are all Ummatees...of of our Beloved Prophet (s.a.w)...!!!

And...inshAllah if ever I shall snap on you it shall be with all means of clear intentions..of unity for brotherhood/sisterhood...
so basically no snapping.. :'( heeeeheee... Anyways...so wat u upto..i mean hws jaamiah going? :P (u dnt have to answr tht...just fone me).

Brother_Mujahid
12-28-2004, 04:55 PM
???

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.