/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I doubt it but...

LFC
03-15-2007, 07:17 PM
Is anyone studying aviation like I am? :statisfie

I'm doing a BTEC National in Airline/Airport Operations over in Leeds. Thankfully, finished today to start a new job (and a new life!) :thumbs_up

LFC.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 07:20 PM
salamualikum
really? OMR.... become an airhost :D
ma'assalama

strider
03-15-2007, 07:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LFC
Is anyone studying aviation like I am? :statisfie
I'm afraid not.

I'm doing a BTEC National in Airline/Airport Operations over in Leeds. Thankfully, finished today to start a new job (and a new life!) :thumbs_up

LFC.
Congratulations. :)

LFC
03-15-2007, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum
really? OMR.... become an airhost :D
ma'assalama
Was considering it but I have to serve alcohol, and it's a girls job anyways. :D

I'm doing one of those ramp jobs now at Manchester Airport, starting on Monday. :) Harder job, but better pay.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lolwatever
03-15-2007, 07:26 PM
salams
does aviation = aeronautical eng = mech eng by ne chance :?

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Was considering it but I have to serve alcohol, and it's a girls job anyways. :D

I'm doing one of those ramp jobs now at Manchester Airport, starting on Monday. :) Harder job, but better pay.
salamualikum.
''alcohol'' not always you can serve the dish instead of alcohol you don't have to serve that, && nah what do you mean it's a dudette job? because men do it aswel good practice for there so like future wifes :D

OH grrr am going to have a go at you now, it's not all about dosh dude, money doesn't fly in air maybe sinks in the river but doesn't fly working is NOT all about dosh it's about a decent job dude. oh in Manny airport really? thats kinda bad airport prefer leeds Airport :X
ma'assalama

vpb
03-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Is anyone studying aviation like I am?

I'm doing a BTEC National in Airline/Airport Operations over in Leeds. Thankfully, finished today to start a new job (and a new life!)

LFC.
can you inform when when you fly an airplane, so I can cancel my flight?? :D:D:D:D:D

congratulations bro :)

LFC
03-15-2007, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum.
''alcohol'' not always you can serve the dish instead of alcohol you don't have to serve that, && nah what do you mean it's a dudette job? because men do it aswel good practice for there so like future wifes :D

OH grrr am going to have a go at you now, it's not all about dosh dude, money doesn't fly in air maybe sinks in the river but doesn't fly working is NOT all about dosh it's about a decent job dude. oh in Manny airport really? thats kinda bad airport prefer leeds Airport :X
ma'assalama
Argh, I hate Leeds/Braddy Airport, it's completely dead. At least at Manny you're kept busy but you can have fun with others as well!

You're the first to say that vpb! Normally everyone says "get me a free flight/discount!" Honestly, Gujis... :D

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 07:31 PM
salamualikum
get me a free ticket && a free seat please let me know then yh :D!
ma'assalama

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Argh, I hate Leeds/Braddy Airport, it's completely dead. At least at Manny you're kept busy but you can have fun with others as well!

You're the first to say that vpb! Normally everyone says "get me a free flight/discount!" Honestly, Gujis... :D
salamualikum.
humm well to behonest dude Manny is kinda dull well my own opinion though && having ''fun'' humm well why you wana have fun lol, in Leeds it keeps ya busy aswel no differ dude hmpfft, && leeds is kinda kewl not that bad but then again just let me know yh i want discount to fly to US please :D
ma'assalama

vpb
03-15-2007, 07:35 PM
Normally everyone says "get me a free flight/discount!" Honestly, Gujis...
or maybe a first class seat :P, or the pilot seat. so you can sit on the plane and release the seat :P

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 07:36 PM
salamualikum.
^ :lol: your going way too far now dude hmpfft :X
ma'assalama

vpb
03-15-2007, 07:38 PM
why not, a muslim should wish for his brother as he wishes for himself, so he needs to give me his seat.

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
why not, a muslim should wish for his brother as he wishes for himself, so he needs to give me his seat.
salamualikum.
a amuslim should also share && make it easy for the others so the dude should give me a DISCOUNT! :p
ma'assalama

LFC
03-15-2007, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
or maybe a first class seat :P, or the pilot seat. so you can sit on the plane and release the seat :P
Or crash into something? :D

strider
03-15-2007, 09:01 PM

lol @ Gujis. I know what you mean. :omg:

vpb
03-15-2007, 09:01 PM
Or crash into something?
well , to avoid crashing then, I can take the seat, and you can stay on foot , and just drive the airplane. I hope you are well qualified to drive an airplane while standing on your feet :P

H4RUN
03-16-2007, 09:17 PM
:sl:
aye aye captain, we are ready for take off, so buckle up me ol' son:p

On a course to be part of the aero industry:D !st step to get ma nat diploma in aero engineering inshaAllah and then we shall take it form there :D

:w:

LFC
03-17-2007, 08:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
aye aye captain, we are ready for take off, so buckle up me ol' son:p

On a course to be part of the aero industry:D !st step to get ma nat diploma in aero engineering inshaAllah and then we shall take it form there :D

Sounds good! Never had an interest in engineering me. :p

Good luck!

H4RUN
03-17-2007, 11:17 AM
JazakaAllah khair, ye man, someones gotta do it eh?

Pk_#2
03-17-2007, 11:21 AM
:rollseyes :X

urm...

ok no...not doin' dat!

Haroon wants ta do ballet wen he 'grows up' +o(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.