/* */

PDA

View Full Version : TopicZ for radio show, RaDiO IsLaM BrAdIsTaAaNNnN Brrrrrrrraaaaaaapppp!!

anonymous
03-15-2007, 08:41 PM
AsSaLaMz 4rm the 1 n only ----------- LoNg tYm :p anyhoooooo, my cuZ does a 1/2 hour slot on Radio Islam Bradford, n me jus wonderin if u could suggest any gud topcs he cud cover.... NOT that he asked 4 my help, i jus like 2 stik ma nose in wer its not wanted lol soooo anythin interestin n relevant 2 the youth 2day wud very much be appreaciated; I already suggested sum 2 him like : marriage in islam, islam and culture, peer pressure, islam and education, buttt erm apparently hes covered most of em. soo any ideas thrwo em at me, wid sub-headings n all :p CHHHHHEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BIG EEEEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRZZZZ!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
03-15-2007, 08:54 PM
How about a talk on the Quran and how the youths can use it in everday life?
Or a talk on the life of the prophet p.b.u.h, or his companions?

anonymous
03-15-2007, 08:58 PM
o thanks bruv, gud suggestions :clever:

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 09:08 PM
salamualikum.
why not talk about hereafter, && like the brother mentioned the Qura'an && the prophets or about Janah
ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
03-15-2007, 09:18 PM
o thanks bruv, gud suggestions
no probs

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 09:20 PM
salamualikum.
ma Queen why not lectures or even better teching others how to recite letters of Qura'an :D
ma'assalama

anonymous
03-15-2007, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum.
ma Queen why not lectures or even better teching others how to recite letters of Qura'an :D
ma'assalama
lol he aint no teacher or scholar luv, in fact i doubt he knows wat he chattin at tyms ahahahaha ooops hed kill me if he read that^^ nah its a discussion show, thanks 4 da suggestions, wow wee 2 posters, thanks people (n-o-t)

Kittygyal
03-15-2007, 09:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
lol he aint no teacher or scholar luv, in fact i doubt he knows wat he chattin at tyms ahahahaha ooops hed kill me if he read that^^ nah its a discussion show, thanks 4 da suggestions, wow wee 2 posters, thanks people (n-o-t)
salamualikum.
Queen bbz how tight lol
ma'assalama

AnonymousPoster
03-15-2007, 09:50 PM
jihad -would be a gd topic.. its misunderstood by loads of non muslims.. askl him to talk about it.

Pk_#2
03-15-2007, 10:41 PM
queeny-where u go? *tsk*

erm....nice suggestions ppl :D

pEaCE!

IbnAbdulHakim
03-15-2007, 11:26 PM
i rekon jihad shud be done by someone whos got a next level knowledge of it though, (no offence queenz but tis tru inshaAllah, delicate matter)

perhaps dealing with the common problems of the youth in a lighter manner so as to grasp the interest of the street boys?

AnonymousPoster
03-16-2007, 01:08 AM
ok maybe not jihad. Talk abut something the youth muslims and non muslim would like to hear about...

anonymous
03-16-2007, 10:04 AM
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, me wan wurk @ a radio shows, b heavyyyy.........Wag1 lil thugette. i fink u shud cova topics lyk youth & islam, the role of the youth, jus topix dah wud generally rel8 to tha ummah now...yeh siksikkkkk...teeekah Inabizzleeee Nuff luv 2 tha Ummah x

------
03-16-2007, 10:06 AM
:salamext:

Sis what show does he do? What time and what day? Insha'Allâh I'll listen to him n then give some suggestions?

:wasalamex

AnonymousPoster
03-16-2007, 10:44 AM
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, me wan wurk @ a radio shows, b heavyyyy.........Wag1 lil thugette. i fink u shud cova topics lyk youth & islam, the role of the youth, jus topix dah wud generally rel8 to tha ummah now...yeh siksikkkkk...teeekah Inabizzleeee Nuff luv 2 tha Ummah x
LOL..

amirah_87
03-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Wa alaykum as salaam,

Sis, I have nothing to add here but I just wanna say you been dearly missed!! :D

come back soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon! :p

^ in pure queeny style ey!? :giggling:

Take care.

anonymous
03-16-2007, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
i rekon jihad shud be done by someone whos got a next level knowledge of it though, (no offence queenz but tis tru inshaAllah, delicate matter)

perhaps dealing with the common problems of the youth in a lighter manner so as to grasp the interest of the street boys?
yeah bruv u ryt, he dunno wat he chattin at tyms ahahahahhahaaaaaa.... no im messin hes wikd presenter :P, Tns 4 ya suggestion bruv :)

anonymous
03-16-2007, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4
:salamext:

Sis what show does he do? What time and what day? Insha'Allâh I'll listen to him n then give some suggestions?

:wasalamex
ello ello you a braditaaaaaaaaaani eh eh eh?! Lol he does the thursday night live show, not sure of tyms cos i hardly listen 2 him maself lol :p i fink 7-9, deffo on a thursday :)

anonymous
03-16-2007, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
Wa alaykum as salaam,

Sis, I have nothing to add here but I just wanna say you been dearly missed!! :D

come back soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon! :p

^ in pure queeny style ey!? :giggling:

Take care.
awwwwwww sweeeeetyyyyy!!! miss y'all too, glad i left ma mark on SUM people at least lol :p, BiG Up DeE qUeEnY StYlE InIiIIiiiiiItTtttTtttTtT !

Al-Zaara
03-25-2007, 12:57 PM
:sl:

Please, stay on topic and thread starter... Please, try to calm down, ey? :p

Thank you.

Snowflake
03-25-2007, 01:10 PM
how about battery farm cruelty? dodgy (halal) slaughter houses? etc etc..

my fave topic at the mo.. :p

lemme know if u take it up :thumbs_up

Sabbir_1
03-25-2007, 08:48 PM
chill out your.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-25-2007, 08:55 PM
sister talk about bringing deen to the streets.

talk about the fact that every other way then sunnah looks fresh

talk about the way of islamic values bringing out a new generation full of beautiful cultures modest and best of all people of the highest moral and islamic ettiquette. may Allah grant us such a nation whilst we live!

say Ameen my brothers and sisters!

SUMMAYAH
03-25-2007, 08:58 PM
Salaams sis Queeny..........

I listen to radio Islam all the time (it's based in my home twn!)

So who's ur cuzin then? don't say its one of the geeks from the friday evening show? :D

anonymous
03-26-2007, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SUMMAYAH
Salaams sis Queeny..........

I listen to radio Islam all the time (it's based in my home twn!)

So who's ur cuzin then? don't say its one of the geeks from the friday evening show? :D
aaaaaahahahhaaaah da friday nyt live show muahahhahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they are maddddddddddd man!!!! did u listen 2 it friday!! i caled inn yh n he kept takin mik outta way i talk cos i sed INIT!!! muahhahahah alll thruout the show they wer like sis naila this that blah blah gta say they crak me uppppppppp man! na ma cuz on on thursdays! ;) wer bouts bfd u at?! ;)

anonymous
04-11-2007, 03:57 PM
BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPP !!!

WAZ APNIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHAKALAKALAKALAKALAKALAKALAKALAKALAKALA SHAKALAKA BOOM BOOMMMMMM AHAHAHAHA

Y MY THREAD DEAD 4 EH EH EH HUH EH WHA CANT HEAR YA WHA YA SAYIN

anonymous
04-11-2007, 04:00 PM
OOO YEA HU WENT TO DA EVENIN OF INSPIRATION EVENT WAAAAAAAAAAAA A NYTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MAN ABSOLUTELY WIKDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

O8LANDISH ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKED!

YEA CANT DISCUS ELSEWER SINCE AM BANNED JUS DROPPED BY 2 SAY EH OHHHHHHH LOL

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.