/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allahuakbar.net

IbnAbdulHakim
03-16-2007, 10:12 AM
:salamext:

what do the people of this forum think about this site?

it declares quite a lot of people deviant etc lol, reason seems good but still scary stuff?

Its got quite a lot of sahih content tho Alhamdulillah, im just wondering about the context etc, advise soon inshaAllah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
03-16-2007, 10:19 AM
:sl:

you mean

http://www.allaahuakbar.net/

while it can be a bit harsh in some things the site itself is beneficial.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-16-2007, 10:27 AM
^ Agreed. All in good context right?

jazakAllah khair for the response ukhtee

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-16-2007, 10:41 AM

I agree with amani. You shouldn't reject everything from that site, neither should you accept everything without question.:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-16-2007, 01:34 PM

Their material is authentic, however they are excessively harsh in their criticism sometimes, and in general this idea of just compiling attacks on individuals is not something that is beneficial for the general public. Instead they could clarify the issues themselves.

------
03-16-2007, 01:47 PM

I came across this site a while ago, and found it very beneficial with daleels as back up.

However, they have a seperate sectarian section in the main page, on the right hand side... :skeleton:

:wasalamex

snakelegs
03-16-2007, 07:53 PM
well, i am certainly in no position to judge their fatwas BUT
the site has a lot of hate material on it toward jews - they even have the infamous "protocols of the elders of zion". (a product of christian antisemites).
i see something like that and it just invalidates the entire site.
it saddens me that many of the sites where you go to learn about islam have material like this. it's an instand turn-off.
(btw, i am not one who thinks that it's antisemitic to criticize the zionists.)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-16-2007, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
well, i am certainly in no position to judge their fatwas BUT
the site has a lot of hate material on it toward jews - they even have the infamous "protocols of the elders of zion". (a product of christian antisemites).
i see something like that and it just invalidates the entire site.
it saddens me that many of the sites where you go to learn about islam have material like this. it's an instand turn-off.
i dont understand?

Wheres the hate snake?

SirZubair
03-16-2007, 08:14 PM
In my views, that website is the Bush Administration of the Islamic Community.

As self-righteous as it gets.

If i had it my way, i'd shut that website down and ban all mentions of that website.

There is more rubbish on there than in my trash bin.

... my trash bin is overflowing.

snakelegs
03-16-2007, 08:21 PM
go here and scroll down to "the international jews"
http://www.allaahuakbar.net/jew/
if you're not familiar with the "protocols of the elders of zion" here's a link for that
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protoco...elders_of_zion
too many muslims have adopted classical european antisemitism.
one of the articles is called "A Glimpse at the Jewish Slaughter of Lebanese Muslims" (it is about the heinous crime of israel in sabra and shatilla - why doesn't it say "israeli slaughter"). a side note: it was this massacre that opened my eyes.
anyway, check out "the international jews".
why should this be on a website that you go to because you want to learn more about islam?????

SirZubair
03-16-2007, 08:59 PM
why should this be on a website that you go to because you want to learn more about islam?????
It seems people love the self-righteous over the Righteous these days.

Sabbir_1
03-16-2007, 09:12 PM
They got some good info about freemason and NWO . but i dont like the rest of the stuff on the site though.

NoName55
03-16-2007, 09:50 PM
I did not know that the were anti-semetic for many of them would be of semites.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
give you an example of what they think of Nazis and commies

The Common Mainstay Of Non-Religious Ideologies

The theory of evolution constitutes the so-called scientific basis of various ideologies such as communism, fascism, and racism that are derived from materialist philosophy. This ideological framework is what lies behind its persistent promulgation over the last 130 years.

The theory of evolution and racism are closely related. The ideology of evolution considers man only as a "species". According to evolution, the inferiority of some races in comparison to other races is very natural. In 1904, an African native named "Ota Benga" was identified as "a primitive species affirming the theory of evolution" and was exhibited in a cage along with apes. In the same manner, the founders of America, who regarded Indians as an "inferior race closer to animals", did not refrain from "hunting" them like animals.

Hitler based his ideas on the superiority of the Aryan race on the theory of evolution. When writing his book, Mein Kampf (My Struggle), he was even inspired by the Darwinist concept of struggle for life. In the posters used in the war years for Nazi propaganda, the Nazis used to designate the human races other than the Aryan race as "De Beestmensch" (The Beast men). It was "Darwinism" that provided the "scientific" grounds for defining human beings as "the beast men".

Karl Marx, the founder of communism, was an atheist who was extremely antagonistic towards religion. Because the theory of evolution denied the
existence of Allah, Marx ardently defended this theory. He had such a big fondness for Darwin that he even dedicated his book, Das Kapital, to Darwin and included a handwritten statement "To Darwin, from a true admirer of him, Karl Marx" in the German edition of the book. Marx thought that the theory of evolution was the materialists’ biggest weapon in their war against religion.

Fishman
03-16-2007, 09:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
In my views, that website is the Bush Administration of the Islamic Community.

As self-righteous as it gets.

If i had it my way, i'd shut that website down and ban all mentions of that website.

There is more rubbish on there than in my trash bin.

... my trash bin is overflowing.
^= Fact.
:w:

snakelegs
03-16-2007, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE=NoName55;686551]I did not know that the were anti-semetic for many of them would be of semites.
yes - usually i prefer the term anti-jew. but this is the common language. anti-jew is certainly more accurate.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-16-2007, 10:02 PM
go here and scroll down to "the international jews"
http://www.allaahuakbar.net/jew/
if you're not familiar with the "protocols of the elders of zion" here's a link for that
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protoco...elders_of_zion
too many muslims have adopted classical european antisemitism.
one of the articles is called "A Glimpse at the Jewish Slaughter of Lebanese Muslims" (it is about the heinous crime of israel in sabra and shatilla - why doesn't it say "israeli slaughter"). a side note: it was this massacre that opened my eyes.
anyway, check out "the international jews".
please forgive me if i sound ignorant but arent they stating mainly facts, isnt it opinions which breed unjust hate?

:?

Fishman
03-16-2007, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
please forgive me if i sound ignorant but arent they stating mainly facts, isnt it opinions which breed unjust hate?

'The international Jew' sounds pretty antisemetic, don't you think?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-16-2007, 10:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
'The international Jew' sounds pretty antisemetic, don't you think?
not really :?

"the international muslim" <--- i dont get it, am i just having a really dumb moment :S :S

snakelegs
03-16-2007, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

well, here's a little morsel for you, and i would ask you why does a site about islam contain crap like this?????? this is supposed to win people to islam???
i don't get it.

"JAZZ BECOME AMERICAN NATIONAL MUSIC

Many people have wondered whence come the waves upon waves of musical slush that invade decent homes and set the young people of this generation imitating the drivel of morons. Popular music is a Jewish monopoly. Jazz is a Jewish creation. The mush, slush, the sly suggestion, the abandoned sensuousness of sliding notes, are of Jewish origin.

Monkey talk, jungle squeals, grunts and squeaks and gasps suggestive of calf love are camouflaged by a few feverish notes and admitted in homes where the thing itself, unaided by scanned music," would be stamped out in horror. The fluttering music sheets disclose expressions taken directly from the cesspools of modern capitals, to be made the daily slang, the thoughtlessly hummed remarks of school boys and girls.

Is it surprising that whichever way you turn to trace the harmful streams of influence that flow through society, you come upon a group of Jews? In baseball corruption -a group of Jews. In exploitative finance-a group of Jews. In theatrical degeneracy-a group of Jews. In liquor propaganda-a group of Jews. In control of national war policies-a group of Jews. In control of the Press through business and financial pressure-a group of Jews. War profiteers, 8-0 per cent of them-Jews. Organizers of active opposition to Christian laws and customs-Jews.
In this miasma of so-called popular music, which combines weak-mindedness with every suggestion of lewdness -again Jews."

http://www.allaahuakbar.net/jew/jewi...onal_music.htm

IbnAbdulHakim
03-16-2007, 10:22 PM
^ omg :omg: is that all false? :eek:

NoName55
03-16-2007, 10:27 PM
well, here's a little morsel for you, and i would ask you why does a site about islam contain crap like this?????? this is supposed to win people to islam???
i don't get it.

"JAZZ BECOME AMERICAN NATIONAL MUSIC

War profiteers, 8-0 per cent of them-Jews. Organizers of active opposition to Christian laws and customs-Jews.
In this miasma of so-called popular music, which combines weak-mindedness with every suggestion of lewdness -again Jews."

http://www.allaahuakbar.net/jew/jewi...onal_music.htm
Calm down brother that was originally written by aussie bible thumper, and some eejut kid has posted it there from >> www.biblebelievers.org.au

all I can say is, take what is good, leave what is bad and/or plagerised from Nazis

Far7an
03-16-2007, 10:29 PM
That site is OTT.

snakelegs
03-16-2007, 10:35 PM
my point is that when i go to a website because i want to learn more about islam, i do not expect to see articles about jewish control of this and that and jewish conspiracies or any other regurgitated things from classical european jew-hatred.
:raging: [i'm not excited at all, but i've always wanted to use this one and never had a chance before - thanks!]

IbnAbdulHakim
03-16-2007, 10:42 PM
my point is that when i go to a website because i want to learn more about islam, i do not expect to see articles about jewish control of this and that and jewish conspiracies or any other regurgitated things from classical european jew-hatred.
:raging: [i'm not excited at all, but i've always wanted to use this one and never had a chance before - thanks!]
haha, well i kind of agree with you. That stuff maybe be better on a seperate site.

well thanks for all your input, appreciated :)

snakelegs
03-16-2007, 10:44 PM
you're welcome.
peace

SirZubair
03-16-2007, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
That site is OTT.
Ditto.

SirZubair
03-17-2007, 07:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
OTT? :playing:
Ott = Over the top.

SirZubair
03-17-2007, 07:34 AM
Read with Bro.Ansar has to say :

http://www.islamicboard.com/489544-post15.html

A site may be blocked if even a very small fraction of its content is not in accordance with our forum policy
so why not block allahuakbar.net?

ABWAN
03-17-2007, 08:39 AM
Snakelegs, as far as I know, that website equally bashes the different sects in Islam as it does on Judaism and other religions if it does. Personally I like the site...it was an eye-opener in many aspects

Muezzin
03-17-2007, 04:05 PM
Don't blame it on sunshine.

Don't blame it on moonlight.

Don't blame it on good times.

Blame it on the Jewish.

Come on guys, we as Muslims should have progressed beyond such prejudice.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-17-2007, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

Come on guys, we as Muslims should have progressed beyond such prejudice.
:)

why cant i just post a smile? it means i agree! i agree nicely

snakelegs
03-17-2007, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABWAN
Snakelegs, as far as I know, that website equally bashes the different sects in Islam as it does on Judaism and other religions if it does. Personally I like the site...it was an eye-opener in many aspects
why do some islamic websites bash other people/sects at all? why doesn't it just teach you about islam (which is presumably why you came to the site in the first place)? it's not that there is any lack of things to learn in islam! why do they have to have hateful material? you don't need to hate anybody to be a good muslim! why crap like "Is it surprising that whichever way you turn to trace the harmful streams of influence that flow through society, you come upon a group of Jews?"
this is all too common on islamic websites. as non-muslim, i see something like this and it invalidates the entire website. (actually, i think it woudl even if i was a muslim).
i don't expect to see hatred on a website which is supposed to be religious.
if i want to read about the nasty jews, i am sure there is no shortage of websites devoted to the subject. there is too much hatred in the world already.
for those who like sites like allahuakbar - doesn't this bother you, too? islam is not about hate. even if you are personally prejudiced against jews, - do you really want to see this type of material on islamic websites?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-17-2007, 09:08 PM
^ the only answer i can think is life aint that easy, and heaven aint that simple to attain.

peace!

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
03-18-2007, 02:37 PM
I remember going on that a while back,...I dont like the site, full of hatred and divisions. I think sites like that are exactly what brings soo much problems between us.

we as Muslims should have progressed beyond such prejudice
agreed!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.