/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Call to Migrate!

- Qatada -
03-16-2007, 11:45 AM
:salamext:

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

A Call to Migrate

The believers have had a recent taste of the calls of the delinquents in our societies – those who seek to deceive their religion and Ummah – for the Muslims to gather and live with the disbelievers, and that we must fear for ourselves from ourselves – not from the West, and not from the disbelieving, apostate governments – and that there is no problem whatsoever for us in living with the Jews and Christians, or with the regimes that serve them, and that the problem with the West and the apostate regimes is in living with us.

These deceivers are confused between the mercy and freedom given by Islam to the People of the Book – a very narrow, specific freedom – versus taking them as allies, and between the delaying of implementing the rulings of apostasy upon the apostates due to the lack of ability to do so versus loving to live with them, since they have never been exposed to the true nature of this religion. They lack deep faith in this belief, and they do not realize the nature of the battle between us and the enemies of Allah, who are of various beliefs, some even being from those who ascribe themselves to Islam.

- Read More...

[PDF - Adobe Reader Download]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
03-16-2007, 11:52 AM

bro who is this sheikh? Can you provide some information on him inshaAllah :)

Umar001
03-16-2007, 11:58 AM
I totally don't understand the writing. That's confused me.

- Qatada -
03-16-2007, 11:59 AM

Just download the pdf file lol, right click and save target/location as. It's about hijrah, and bro mazed - i dno his proper details sorry. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
03-16-2007, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
I totally don't understand the writing. That's confused me.

its saying that many people call us to live in comfort with the west and make jihaad within ourselves and this understanding is wrong. (something i thought for a long time, mashaAllah, this article can help me explain to others inshaALlah)

If im mistaken please correct me inshaAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.