/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hiding

AnonymousPoster
03-16-2007, 03:05 PM
okay so im thinking of convreting to islam its somethingthat i have been looking at and learnign of for a long time and i feel like im ready
its just that im scared to tel nmy friends an family

my famly arent of any particular faith n my friends are the same with the exeption of my cristian friends

im to scared to tell poeple and i feel lik im hiding which i do not like

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
03-16-2007, 03:09 PM
:salamext:

dont worry, once you become muslim Allah will be your helper, the muslims will be your friends, you will be a part of our ummah and wallahi if you was someone in real life i would do eveyrthing i could to help yoU!!!!! :)

be calm, be confident, be muslim ;)

vpb
03-16-2007, 03:13 PM
hold on, what is going on here, are you the one who had the thread 'brother.staring :(' ????

i'm confused.

AnonymousPoster
03-16-2007, 04:03 PM
no i didnt made that thread this is the only thread i have made on this board

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shible
03-16-2007, 04:09 PM
Peace

Congrats Bro/Sis ,

Welcome to the Family.

In case if you have any doubts then feel free to ask them since there are many wise Members on the Board to help you Out

Even i have posted a few threads for your clarification U can see the link in my Signature...

zaria
03-16-2007, 04:10 PM
Have patience, humblenes and ask Allah to keep to strong and strengthen your iman. Once your family see that this is your help , they will come around and if they don't than know that you are exceted by Allah

vpb
03-16-2007, 04:14 PM
okay so im thinking of convreting to islam its somethingthat i have been looking at and learnign of for a long time and i feel like im ready
its just that im scared to tel nmy friends an family

my famly arent of any particular faith n my friends are the same with the exeption of my cristian friends

im to scared to tell poeple and i feel lik im hiding which i do not like
my situation is actually worse than yours bc my parents call themselves "muslims" but yet I have problem with them, which is very sad, they make me troubles even for prayers which is the 2nd pillar of islam. but once you have Islam, even if the whole world is against you, you know that your Creator is satisfied with you, bc on the day of judgement nobody will be able to help you, neither your parents, nor your friends. I know it's difficult to tell them that you might become muslim, cuz I used to think myself how am I gonna tell them that I have started praciticing Islam (in general the prayer) but it's not worthy of leaving Islam just bc your parents or friends don't like it. what's the point of pleasing a creature, and dis-pleasing your Creator?
the prophet saws said if you they would know what we hold in our hearts they would come with a sword to take it from us.

:)

IceQueen~
03-16-2007, 04:18 PM
aw that's beautiful Masha Allah!!! Subhanallah- welcome to the Ummah and ur brothers and sisters in Islam!!

Pray to Allah to give you strength and wisdom so that when you are ready you can tactfully tell your friends/family and even invite them inshaAllah

and don't worry- we're all here for you inshaAllah
we're your family in Islam:)

Kittygyal
03-16-2007, 06:11 PM
salamualikum
subhnallah, mashallah. :)

i just wana ask you a question again just to make sure inshallah, are you a convert or are you seriously from the bottom of your heart want to? please answer that for me inshallah (God willing)

Just to make it clear am a convert to Islam && trust me there's nothing to hide even though if you are try to do it for the Sake of your Lord (Allah), because remember once being a muslim Allah is always with you no matter where or what. He's always there for you in every situation but thats only if you have faith in him && trust him. If you run to him he walks 5steps closser to you SUBHNALLAH. If you are scared to tell your parents/friends etc etc then join the crew your not the only one but remember it's better of telling rather than ending up in a situation that you never wnated because if you tell your parents late you can loose them remember is it your friends or Allah? do you seriously wana convert for the fun or because you are intrested? think about these questions Inshallah (God willing).

I hope everything goes well for you need any help please ask && don't be scared were all here to help one another :)

Ma'assalama

AnonymousPoster
03-17-2007, 03:13 AM
i serious from the bottom of my heart want to convert. its not something that anyone should do for 'fun' it has to be genuine
but before i convert i would like people to know abot it before i do it.

vpb
03-19-2007, 06:34 AM
but before i convert i would like people to know abot it before i do it.
just be careful, cuz one of the biggest tools of Shaitan is putting pressure on you from people , which usually makes people feel weird and alone, and they drop it.
I usually prepare myself really good before I go for a visit to my uncle, cuz I know my iman would easily go down.
so be strong :) be a man :p or a woman :p :D

duskiness
03-19-2007, 01:27 PM
one of few things i have learned about life so far, is that the biggest failure there is - is not to stand up for things you wholeheartedly believe in. whether it is God, Islam, social justice or love.

habibti4allah7
03-22-2007, 03:58 AM
i went through the same exact thing when i converted. my family are strong catholics. if you really feel in your heart that allah is the right choice, nothing should come between that. i think you should sit down with your family and friends and tell them how you really feel. if your friends dont agree then they are not your friends. i know how family can be, trust me i went through alot when i converted. but eventually they will see how much this means to you and maybe they will accept it. ishallah he guides you through every step of the way...if you need someone to talk to, you can always talk to me. take care

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.