/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Give importance to namaz

ansar.tajudeen
03-16-2007, 06:00 PM
asalamualaikum......
this is my personal experience in my college life during exams ...alhamdulillah..as i used to go for exams with fajar namaz always and after tat i do two rakath nafil ...this helped me a lot in my experience, watever i study or revising after fajar namaz with two rakath nafil every thing wil come in question paper..
this is not for this case alone ...watever the situation u r in try to do namaz in u r near by masjid...may ALLAH show his peace and blessings on all of us...

"say u r prayer before others pray (janaza) for u"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
03-16-2007, 06:04 PM
salamualikum.
Amin Thumma Amin Ya Rabbil Alameen inshallah.
subhnallah just remember if you run towards Allah subhwnatallah he comes closser to you 5steps more, remembering Allah always && having faith in him he will ALWAYS be there for you inshallah :), hope you did well in your Exam's never happened to me but ah well this is a miracle. Allah is the Greatest without him there's nothing!
Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.