/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pictures Of Afghan Orphans/Workers

NooralHaya
07-25-2005, 02:54 AM
as salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

here are some pictures of afghan orphans/refugees which i thought i'd share with you guys. subhanAllah these beautiful children are subjected to witness things we've never even thought of before. may Allah increase them in strength and reward them in the hereafter, and forgive us for doing very little to help them, ameen thumma ameen.

Covered in coal dust, an Afghan girl grabs spilled charcoal at an aid relief distribution in Kabul. Children are often seen picking up scraps of wood and coal for small wages, or for their families.

Weasdeen, 12, hides a smile behind his hands at an auto mechanic shop in Kabul. He has been working for one year.
[aren't his eyes beautiful mashaAllah =)]

A boy carries water he will sell at the Id Gah Mosque in Kabul. Worshippers wash their hands and feet before praying, and the boy charges about 2000 Afghans (USD $0.08) per wash.

[how the heck is he carrying all that? haha subhanAllah]

Two years of making carpets has hardened the hands of 12-year old Nasim.

A girl flinches as an elderly man hits her for taking pieces of charcoal from his bag at an aid relief distribution in Kabul. Many children work by collecting scraps of wood and coal for small wages or for their families. :omg:

[that kid has such a baby face mashaAllah]

A young boy pushes a cart in a market in Kabul. It is not uncommon for boys as young as 5 years old to start working full-time.

(R) Bayand Mahammod, 12, works with the shop owner's teen son who counts money at a blacksmith shop in Kabul.

:)

aw mashaAllahhh :love: :D :love:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sena
07-25-2005, 10:23 AM
These are sadly and depressing picture. I feel very badly when I look at the pictures. In the people in there have been living under very hard conditions, no hospital, no food, no water, no job and so on. :( :'( in Afghanistan is lived humanity shame. I think that the countries which have strong economy should help them. may Allah protect and save Afghan people. Inch'Allah , they are saved from this situation one day.

afriend2
07-25-2005, 02:54 PM
Ya Allah, these pictures were an insight to the cruel reality of the world we live in now. these pictures surely made me cry, to see these beautiful children working so hard. it really puts life into perspective.

they shall all be in our prayers! :omg:

NooralHaya
07-25-2005, 06:20 PM
yea... its kinda like those kids skipped their entire childhood =\

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
07-25-2005, 06:32 PM
yeah its very sad :'(
keep them in your prayers :'( :'( :'(

NooralHaya
07-26-2005, 03:22 AM
ive always wondered if these photographers take anything to give to those kids. clothes.. food.. water.. something. would be messed up if they snapped the camera and just bounced. mashaAllah it would be nice to visit a country like this and aid those people [esp. children] out. it gives a much more satisfying feeling im sure to go to on of those kids with something to drink, rather than sending money to some organization and you're not even sure whats done with the money. but alhamdulillah, that's better than nothing.

NooralHaya
07-26-2005, 07:06 PM
UT0102327?size67&ampuid6fd6e825 7847 4115 a79a 1f023621b5f2 -

afghan orphans and their eid meal.....

afriend2
07-27-2005, 10:22 AM
NOORALHAYA

their faith in Allah will Inshallah grow stronger.

when i look back, when i was 7 i didnt even know the meaning of war. but these beautiful children have experienced it and are paying for what men( if you can call them that) like george bush did!

NooralHaya
07-28-2005, 07:12 PM
yea we definitely take a lot for granted subhanAllah =\

S_87
07-28-2005, 07:44 PM
:sl:

i think those children are more wise than me...so young yet so much :'(

afriend2
07-28-2005, 09:09 PM
NOORALHAYA

daily necessities and even sorts of luxury we take for granted!
looking at these pictures makes me want to go there and just help these children!

afriend2
07-28-2005, 09:11 PM
AMANI

maybe! these pictures have such an impact on a person! these are the pictures that i hope are in tony blairs head right now, that maybe he will see the damage that he has made!

NooralHaya
07-28-2005, 11:20 PM
psh YEA RIGHT, he'd probably turn the other cheek if he saw these, as well as many other people who hold high positions in this dunya. inshaAllah people see these pictures and they effect their hearts, and if not, then may Allah forgive them for their cold-heartedness.

can you imagine walking among the streets of countries like that and actually having to see children in that condition? subhanAllah.

mashaAllah i imagine the satisfying feeling one must get if they were to hand a new shirt or a bottle of water to one of those kids and just know they at least made a difference in ONE suffering persons' life!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.