/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bilal Assad Lectures

- Qatada -
03-17-2007, 07:27 PM
Bilal Assad Lectures

Bilal was born in Williamstown, Melbourne, Australia. He started his Islamic studies at a very early age and acquired his Shariah knowledge in Lebanon; and continued tertiary education in Bio-Medical Science in Australia. Bilal has been offering his service to the community for many years and has been working with the Islamic Society of Victoria for over ten years. idca.org.au

Media Tags are no longer supported

Bilal Assad - Surah Naba'

Those Who Desire Paradise

• Paradise is a beautiful place where Muslims will enter on the Day of Judgement by the will of Allah. However in order to take a seat in Paradise, we must strive very hard in this life.
    In this lecture, Bilal Assad narrates inspiring stories, which shakes the heart and causes the eyes to shed tears, of men and women who truly deserved Paradise by remaining firm on their religion despite all the merciless persecution and hardship.
    These inspirational stories are from before, after and during the time of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

• Part 1
  • Part 2
  • Part 3
  • Part 4

Ahmad The Repenter

• The speaker commences the lecture by explaining the importance of repenting to Allah without despairing from His Mercy and forgiveness. The main topic of this talk is about the recent unforgetfull true story of a man called Ahmad, who struggled to live a normal life after committing a major sin.
    The speaker takes us on a rollacaster ride with Ahmad on his quest for forgiveness, sharing with us his joy and sadness and details the lessons that can be learnt from this emotional, heartbreaking story.

• Download

Others

http://kalamullah.com/bilal-assad.html

http://islamicdownloads.wordpress.com/tag/bilal-assad/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimWays
06-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Bilal Assad - Forgive me when I whine

File Date: 21 Jun 2007
File Size: 14.3 MB
File Type: mp3

Download

Umu 'Isa
06-22-2007, 04:27 AM
Masha Allaah this was a great lecture :thumbs_up

Yanal
06-22-2007, 04:30 AM
:w:
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimWays
Bilal Assad - Forgive me when I whine

File Date: 21 Jun 2007
File Size: 14.3 MB
File Type: mp3

Download
:sl: i think this is wrong giving your site i think it isays it in the rule book not to post your sites i think here read this
Links

25. Do not post about your own website for promotional purposes anywhere on the forum, except in our Exchange Links forum only. You also are required, in return, to add a text link, pointing to our forum, on website. Failing to do so will result in the deletion of your account with us.

sorry i think i am wrong but please just read it and tell me what it means?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umu 'Isa
06-22-2007, 04:31 AM
^^Brother, he is posting a link to the lecture. There is nothing wrong with that.

syilla
06-22-2007, 06:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rahmah
^^Brother, he is posting a link to the lecture. There is nothing wrong with that.
I think he is confused with the signature :smile:

mohammed farah
06-22-2007, 06:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Super Admin

:sl: i think this is wrong giving your site i think it isays it in the rule book not to post your sites i think here read this
Links

25. Do not post about your own website for promotional purposes anywhere on the forum, except in our Exchange Links forum only. You also are required, in return, to add a text link, pointing to our forum, on website. Failing to do so will result in the deletion of your account with us.

sorry i think i am wrong but please just read it and tell me what it means?
Touchy :rolleyes:

Misz_Muslimah
07-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Beautiful Lecture Mashallah.. Truly Inspiring..:)

Sawdah
07-05-2010, 05:02 PM
:sl:
Ahmed the Repenter is such an emotional story. :( It's very sad, but still an awesome lecture mashaAllah.

For Those who Desire Paradise is amazing! It truly made me desire Jannah more than ever, alhamdulillah. :statisfie

JazakAllah Khair for sharing akhee.

Salam:)
07-13-2010, 09:47 PM
Jazak Allah Khair Brother
I think this brother is from Australia!
I have some of his lectures on DVD
Insha'Allah I will listen to some of these.

teterouge
08-17-2011, 09:13 AM
its really beautiful

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.