/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Osman in da house

Uthman
01-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Well for those who don't look far my names Osman. I'm from Warrington which is between Manchester and Liverpool! My mum and dad own a corner shop and I'm allowed free sweets n stuff so ha ha!!!! I'm here to learn about my religion (Islam-duh!) so I hope you can all help!

P.S. Sheikh Haroon will you stop groaning?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kadafi
01-03-2005, 07:20 PM
:sl: Osman,

Welcome aboard and may your stay be both beneficial as well as enjoyable ;)

Wa'salaam

Uthman
01-03-2005, 07:27 PM
Thanks a bunch brother! EEK! Administrator!!! I'm not wearing my best suit! I'm 13 years old by the way, I forgot to mention:omg:

Khaldun
01-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Assalamu Alykum

lol brother Osman dont be afraid of the admins, were really nice ppl you know (or at least we like to think that :P) I hope you enjoy your stay and may Allah make it a beneficial one :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
01-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Lol! Thanks brother! I know not to be afraid of the admins cos' I'm on the understanding islam forum! Ronnie's ded nice!

Umm Yoosuf
04-04-2005, 02:21 PM
:sl:

Such an old thread :p

Welcome.....................

Not!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Uma Rayanah
04-04-2005, 03:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProudMuslimah

Such an old thread :p

Welcome.....................

Not!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OII!!! Leave my lil bro... :mad: i'm tellin ya!!! :p

Welcome dear bro

All da best :D :D

Umm Yoosuf
04-04-2005, 03:30 PM
lol sisinislam

Why r u guys welcoming him..........his already welcomed!

Pass over the sweets osman!

Uma Rayanah
04-04-2005, 03:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProudMuslimah
lol sisinislam

Why r u guys welcoming him..........his already welcomed!

Pass over the sweets osman!

INDEED IN INDEED HE IS WELCOMED!!!! ;)

Uthman
04-04-2005, 06:49 PM

Thank you very much zAk! Thank you 1_of_my_siss_in_Islam. :) And Jannah! I'll give you all some sweets! Define 'some'. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . <-- zAk style! ;) We sell Halal sandwiches but the compnay puts too much cheese in :mad:. Theres this customer mad enough to buy them everyday and he's gradually turning into a block of cheese himself!

I'm the only one who's noticed! Does anyone remember the story of that 'Dassani' water?

Terrible!

:w:

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-04-2005, 08:08 PM
No re-welcoming.

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.