/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help add Muslim TV to NY Cable

atha
03-17-2007, 07:42 PM
Assalam-u-alaikum

Here is another post I received from one of the Islamic Newsletters I receive. i haven't done any research about this Muslim TV b/c I don't think anything I say will matter. See I live in Canada. This is suppose to air in America. Would it matter what I say? So I didn't research it. But before you go about voting kindly look up if Muslim TV is going to be good for muslims or not. I mean you never know right.

Later now
Take care
Assalam-u-alaikum

Help Add Muslim TV to NY Cable!!
Posted by: "Huq" sa6301@yahoo.com sa6301
Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:12 pm (PST)
Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Assalam Alaikum. Cablevision in Metro New York is refusing to add Bridges TV on Basic Cable that can give Muslims a voice in American media. Cablevision is further refusing to even meet with the Imams and Community Leaders to understand our needs.

Please contact Tom Montemagno of Cablevision and demand Muslim TV:

Tel: 516-803-1224
EM: tmontema@cablevisio n.com

Please demand Muslim TV on Cablevision Basic Cable so all Americans can develop a better understanding of Islam and Muslims. Your personal attention to this matter will greatly help all American Muslims. Thank you.

Wasalm & JAK,
Imam Siraj Wahhaj
Masjid Taqwa

also

Masjid Darul-Quran would like to announce MAKE A CALL or EMAIL to demand a MUSLIM TV

Date: Wednesday, March 14th, 2007
Presenters MDQ

Description MAKE A CALL TODAY TO SUPPORT A MUSLIM TV

Cablevision is now logging calls in support of a MUSLIM TV and is
trying to determine the size of the MUSLIM population & Community.
PLEASE make a call to Tom Montemagno at 516-803.1224
or
email to tmontema@cablevisio n.com

PLEASE DEMAND THAT BRIDGES TV be on Basic Cable -- so that all
Americans can learn better and understand better about ISLAM and the MUSLIMS.

DO IT TODAY AND URGE YOUR FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.