/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Palestinian Unity Goverment signed

Sami Zaatari
03-17-2007, 08:23 PM
well finally a good sign, the unity goverment has formed which will hopefully end the in-fighting over the past few weeks:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070317/...WOuKN.2PsUewgF

but let us see how the west acts, will they show their hypocritical faces and refuse to work with the goverment? the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED goverment that is. israel has already said they wont, how typical, they all talk about democracy and when it happens they say we wont negotiate still! and what is their excuse for not accepting the goverment? their excuse is that hamas still calls for violence and refuses to accept israel.

well if that is the basis of rejecting talks with another goverment then why should arabs negotiate with israel? israel still calls for targeted assasinations israel still violates un laws and peace terms of stopping settlement building, israel also violates laws regarding prisoner treatment etc etc, so using israels logic we too should not negotiate with them!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ManchesterFolk
03-18-2007, 12:55 AM
but let us see how the west acts, will they show their hypocritical faces and refuse to work with the goverment? the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED goverment that is. israel has already said they wont, how typical, they all talk about democracy and when it happens they say we wont negotiate still!
First, the West said that the goverment had to recongnize Israel and renounce violence, and honor treaties of the past. They did not say they would do this.

Second, the Palestinians never voted on this unity goverment. If the West does not give money to the goverment, the Palestinians are so economically hurt that they will not put up with Hamas because of its violence and not supporting them. Will you care about democracy then?

Third, you always claim that hate the west but then you cry when we do not send over money?!? The Muslim world cannot support the Palestinians?!? Why do you hate the West and secularism and then cry when we do not give you all money and support you by sending billions of dollars. It is like a baby crying and then when they realize they need food they beg you. How pathetic.

Sami Zaatari
03-18-2007, 08:21 PM
did you hear me complaining about not sending money? it seems you have to make things up how typical of you, dont send money, i dont care and i dont complain, soon the palis will get the money they need from arabs especially with this unity goverment. and the palestinians voted for HAMAS who you refuse to negotiate with like a bunch of sore losers, exposing you as hypocrites. but keep it the whole world sees your true colors, you ask for democracy and you get it, then u cry when the results happen.

and who are the west to make all the rules of what shud happen? why doesnt israel abide by agreements as well, get of your high horse and stop acitng like you are superior when you are not, you dont make the rules and you dont make all the stipulations and you never will, you may think your achieving something by not negotiating with palestinians but in the long run its gonna come back and hurt you too, so its all good once again the west is just making more problems for itself.

ManchesterFolk
03-18-2007, 09:24 PM
did you hear me complaining about not sending money? it seems you have to make things up how typical of you, dont send money, i dont care and i dont complain, soon the palis will get the money they need from arabs especially with this unity goverment. and the palestinians voted for HAMAS who you refuse to negotiate with like a bunch of sore losers, exposing you as hypocrites.
The reason the Palestinians created this unity goverment is because Palestinians are so poor and they need the West to send money. Sore losers? Who are the sore losers? The Arabs lost about every war against Israel, and are still crying over territory they lost when they initiated the fighting.

but keep it the whole world sees your true colors, you ask for democracy and you get it, then u cry when the results happen.
Israel accepts the democracy of the situation. But that does not mean that have to accept the results. The Palestinian people voted for Hamas. Great democracy at its fullest, now the Palestinian people have learned of the consequences of democracy, in relation to foreign policy.

Since Hamas does not recongnize Israel's right to exist, Israel should not recongnize Hamas's right to exist and pretend they do not exist until Hamas recongizes them. Why is Hamas keen on a treaty with a country that does not have a right to exist? To re-arm?

and who are the west to make all the rules of what shud happen?
As long as the west sends billions of dollars to poor muslims across the world to help feed them and teach them to read, we will have a say in affairs.

why doesnt israel abide by agreements as well, get of your high horse and stop acitng like you are superior when you are not, you dont make the rules and you dont make all the stipulations and you never will, you may think your achieving something by not negotiating with palestinians but in the long run its gonna come back and hurt you too, so its all good once again the west is just making more problems for itself.
Alright. I will accept your opinion although it is wrong. You have a right to that opinion of course.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sami Zaatari
03-18-2007, 10:19 PM
lol you feed us or we feed you? arabs had to feed victims of katrina because you westerners couldnt even take care of your own. and lets see how far you will go without our oil, and since most of you are un-educated you think oil is used in cars only, without our oil your society would not even be running so plzzzzzzz dont try acting all smart as if you are taking care of us when you do nothing for us, we take care you, not you of us.

now you can say what you want, true, but means nothing now does it? nop, because i told you and i say it again you dont own anything and you will never make all the rules up as you go along cause your not superior or anything, so you may think you can make all the rules up but too bad you cant, so keep making your stipulations they will never be met, hamas can easily re-start its resistance campaign which it has put on hold for 2 years to re-arm and re-group, hamas is larger, has more and better weapons, and more money, they can easily beat israel into submission just like hezbollah did not once, but TWICE so you may think your all smart in saying we wont negotiate, fine dont negotiate, but we wont continue to live in occupation neither and the palestinians primarily hamas will re-start their campaign against israel which destoryed israels econamy and moral, you dont really think israel pulled out of gaza because it was of no use to them anymore now did you?

as for palestinians having to learn to live with consequences no buddy, it will be israelis soon once again who will have to live with the harsh consequences of continuing their occupation of palestine, so when hamas restarts their campaign soon again dont come crying foul play, as you said, people have to learn to live with the consequences.

Muezzin
03-18-2007, 10:34 PM
Please stick to the topic, everyone. I don't care who starts what, I just delete the lot.

ManchesterFolk
03-19-2007, 12:20 AM
lol you feed us or we feed you? arabs had to feed victims of katrina
What? Really? This is new to me. And I was to think that it was the opposite. Ask yourself what % of the aid to Indonesian tsunami areas came from the west.

you dont really think israel pulled out of gaza because it was of no use to them anymore now did you?
Why would it be? Gaza has no biblical signifigance and is not very pretty.

as for palestinians having to learn to live with consequences no buddy, it will be israelis soon once again who will have to live with the harsh consequences of continuing their occupation of palestine, so when hamas restarts their campaign soon again dont come crying foul play, as you said, people have to learn to live with the consequences.
Why would I cry? The only cryers are the ones who scream Israel is using to much force stop them UN, when if the Arabs has Israels technology they would be the same.

I see it from both sides.

SATalha
03-19-2007, 12:41 AM
In my opinion Hamas dont need 2 share wid Abbas. They were democraticaly electd n they shud b in control. But no dat cant b right. But if it brings peace 2 the muslimz there so b it. Now they can face the real enemy

SATalha
03-19-2007, 12:45 AM
Not that the main enemy waz in doubt!

ManchesterFolk
03-19-2007, 10:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
In my opinion Hamas dont need 2 share wid Abbas. They were democraticaly electd n they shud b in control. But no dat cant b right. But if it brings peace 2 the muslimz there so b it. Now they can face the real enemy
Hamas realizes that every poll taken has shown favor towards Fatah big in the next election because all Hamas has done is invited more war and made everyone poor.

sameer
03-19-2007, 12:32 PM
I thought I heard that the Hamas leader was willing to work towards establishing a Palestinian state, meaning that unofficially they have recognized Israel .

sameer
03-19-2007, 12:42 PM
"On Saturday, Prime Minister Ismail Haniya of Hamas said his goal was the creation of a Palestinian state that included lands occupied by Israel in 1967.

Our correspondent says that some see this as an implicit recognition of Israel's existence, in contrast with Hamas' past calls to eliminate the Jewish state. "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6463925.stm

SATalha
03-19-2007, 01:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
Hamas realizes that every poll taken has shown favor towards Fatah big in the next election because all Hamas has done is invited more war and made everyone poor.
Thats not true, hamas is ever Popular amongst the muslims. Do u think the palestinain people wud want sum 1 who say yes 2 israel all the time. No they are not stupid people who cant c real agenda. The legacy of Sheikh Ahmed Yassin's work will never b unpopular inshallah.

ManchesterFolk
03-19-2007, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
Thats not true, hamas is ever Popular amongst the muslims. Do u think the palestinain people wud want sum 1 who say yes 2 israel all the time. No they are not stupid people who cant c real agenda. The legacy of Sheikh Ahmed Yassin's work will never b unpopular inshallah.
Well I hate to break it to you, but the Palestinians realize that they will never get a state or live in peace if they choose a group that puts all ideals on killing and war.

Sami Zaatari
03-19-2007, 07:28 PM
hamas is a resistence group, they fight because they have to so get your facts straight, someone is being occupied, and the occupied ones are fighting back the agression but then again you dont mind occupying muslims you think your somehow superior etc. and resistence does succeed, erm south lebanon? hezbollah kicked israel out not once, BUT TWICE. israel would still be in lebanon today had it not been for hezbollah resistence, the same will happen in palestine, gaza has already been freed, soon west bank, resistence will never die as long as you occupy them, palestinians have achieved EVERYTHING through resistence not mumbo jumbo 'peace talks' which never achieved anything, the first intifada led to the creation of the palestinians own goverment and being able to control some of their own cities, it effectively ended total israeli occupation of every piece of palestinian land, the second intifada ended with gaza being freed, the third one will end with the creation of palestine with jerusalem as its capital.

SATalha
03-19-2007, 07:32 PM
why r u always pointing this out. Hamas do alot of charity work. The amount of masjid n clinicz they av set up is great but know 1 brings this 2 attention. Yes ur right people dnt want war n violence but they r not blammin hamas 4 that, 2 end the cycle end the occupation

wilberhum
03-19-2007, 08:13 PM
Hamas do alot of charity work
Anyone who knows anything about Hamas knows about there charity work.
I think it is there charity work that got them elected.
Too bad they mix charity work with killing kids on buses.

SATalha
03-19-2007, 11:12 PM
Only after the houndradz of palestinianz killed intentionly by the israeli army. But two wrongz dnt make a right. I agree.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.