/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The baby born with a tail

mohammed farah
03-17-2007, 08:46 PM
Crowds are flocking to Indian temples to see a Muslim baby with a 'tail' who is believed to be the reincarnation of a Hindu god. The 11-month-old boy has been named Balaji or Bajrangbali, another name for monkey-faced Lord Hanuman. He is reported to have a 4in 'tail' caused by genetic mutations during the development of the foetus. Iqbal Qureshi, the child's maternal grandfather, is taking Balaji from temple to temple where people offer money to see the boy. Mr Qureshi says the baby has nine spots on his body like Lord Hanuman and showed them to journalists, reports Indian newspaper The Tribune.

http://www.reallyfunnyclips.com/clip...n-with-a-tail/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
03-17-2007, 08:51 PM
really funny clips.com? lol haha ;D

strider
03-17-2007, 08:54 PM
Interesting.

Kittygyal
salamualikum.
all fake.. made up
ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mohammed farah
thats the website that supply's me with entertainment lol

IbnAbdulHakim
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed farah
thats the website that supply's me with entertainment lol
joka :p

:)

------
03-17-2007, 08:55 PM
:salamext:

:skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton:

Dats so freaky... :S

Load of rubbish :p

:wasalamex

Maidah
03-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Let me get this right, a hindu God is reincarnated in a muslim baby, and the parents are beleiving their son is a hindu God? This is so weird.:?

mohammed farah
03-17-2007, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maidah
Let me get this right, a hindu God is reincarnated in a muslim baby, and the parents are beleiving their son is a hindu God? This is so weird.:?
;D I know

'Abd al-Baari
03-17-2007, 09:15 PM
thats weird!
lol

aamirsaab
03-17-2007, 09:17 PM
:sl:
Does he turn into a 20 foot gorilla at the sight of a new moon?

If not, pshaa.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-17-2007, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab

If not, pshaa.
it would be even scarier if he turned into bush at the sight of oil :eek:

now thats freeky :skeleton:

Woodrow
03-17-2007, 10:00 PM
That is not a very rare event. happens quite often. Usually the tail is clipped of shortly after birth.

It should be noted that it is not a true tail usually an extension of the coccyx bone and/or an abnormal skin growth.

H4RUN
03-17-2007, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
it would be even scarier if he turned into bush at the sight of oil :eek:

now thats freeky :skeleton:
looool ;D that was class:thumbs_up

strider
03-17-2007, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maidah
That is really ironic, isn't it? I mean, there is no such thing as reincarnation in Islam to begin with!

MuHiTH
03-17-2007, 10:18 PM
lol, roflcopter, :D

cant resist laughing,

unknown_JJ
03-17-2007, 10:38 PM
scary :S

Snowflake
03-17-2007, 11:53 PM
Woodrow bro is right. This isn't rare and is simply a result of random shifting of gene mutation. It can't be classed as 'reverse evolution' either unless those born with tails successfully reproduce and prove that these changes bring adaptations to the environment.

What's bugging me is that the baby's muslim parents are allowing Hindus to worship their baby and therefore making themselves guilty of encouraging and committing major shirk. May Allah give them hidayah. Ameen.

deen_2007
03-18-2007, 12:26 AM
i got the kreeps after looking at the tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malaikah
03-18-2007, 12:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
What's bugging me is that the baby's muslim parents are allowing Hindus to worship their baby and therefore making themselves guilty of encouraging and committing major shirk. May Allah give them hidayah. Ameen.

Exactly!!! What kind of shirk are they exposing this kid too!!!:raging:

Other than that, the little kid is adorable! :statisfie

Woodrow
03-18-2007, 12:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Woodrow bro is right. This isn't rare and is simply a result of random shifting of gene mutation. It can't be classed as 'reverse evolution' either unless those born with tails successfully reproduce and prove that these changes bring adaptations to the environment.

That is participating in shirk in my opinion. Also at the very least it is the exploitation of a child and if it is not a crime, it should be.

جوري
03-18-2007, 12:38 AM
How do we know they are Muslim? I didn't see anything about their religion in there I think he is Hindu... I hate how people prey on the naive for a buck.... :heated: .

Woodrow
03-18-2007, 12:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
How do we know they are Muslim? I didn't see anything about their religion in there I think he is Hindu... I hate how people prey on the naive for a buck.... :heated: .

OOOOOps, I just looked through the whole video. His religion is not mentioned in it. Then again I have very poor hearing so most of the time I rely on what I read and not what I hear.

جوري
03-18-2007, 12:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
OOOOOps, I just looked through the whole video. His religion is not mentioned in it. Then again I have very poor hearing so most of the time I rely on what I read and not what I hear.
That should make the two of us bros... I am blind too :-[ hehe
but I got that he is Muslim from original poster not the vid. .... I am still curious as to whether or not he is in fact Muslim?--- although I think ignorance is universal and sometimes Muslims aren't exempt!

جوري
03-18-2007, 12:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
:sl:Does the video mention the grandfather's name, 'Iqbal Qureshi'? :?

I couldn't be bothered to watch all of it, only skimmed it...
Quite possible a Muslim just by name?... I remember once I stayed in a place where they had to bring my car for me every morning a (valet thing) and they always caused my baby dents in various places... when I complained-- the Garagist who was supposedly Muslim kept telling me he is an "honorable Hindu" and that I was causing my car various dents and blaming it on him instead --- eh I digress... bottom line is just because they are born Muslim doesn't mean they stay Muslim.

Strzelecki
03-18-2007, 07:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
That is not a very rare event. happens quite often. Usually the tail is clipped of shortly after birth.

It should be noted that it is not a true tail usually an extension of the coccyx bone and/or an abnormal skin growth.
I too was gonna point out that human 'tails' are a lot more common than most people think.

Malaikah
03-18-2007, 07:46 AM
PurestAmbrosia, good point, the video didn't say his family was Muslim.

Muezzin
03-18-2007, 12:06 PM
They think he's Hanuman?

Um.. okay.

On the plus side, at least he'll have a cool superhero name when he grows up.

AvarAllahNoor
03-18-2007, 12:21 PM
HAHA - You've all missed the ''Offering money to see the boy'' bit. Clever chap making money from cretins who think Hanuman is born in a muslim household hehehe.

*Paints elephant face on baby brothers face and names him Ganesh* :p

Pk_#2
03-18-2007, 12:51 PM
^^ lol

They makin' money out of him,

erm okay :|

~AMIRA~
03-18-2007, 01:20 PM
Poor Kid!

Woodrow
03-18-2007, 06:33 PM
It is such a common event that most med schools teach tail clipping as part of basic obstetrics.

habibti4allah7
03-18-2007, 06:35 PM
wow

Islam_sister
03-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Asalaam Alaykum!
Wow! Thats interesting..

Woodrow
03-18-2007, 06:54 PM
Just a reminder if you had not read the entire thread there are several posts that point out that this is not a true tail in the sense that animals have tails. It is only an abnormal skin growth and not much different than a large mole.

AvarAllahNoor
03-18-2007, 10:14 PM
It does look freaky though. - If he was indeed ''Hanuman'' - Did he even exisit? Then the kid would have a monkey face to go with it. Stupid uneducated indains again.

*Sighs*

PEACE1975
03-19-2007, 07:21 AM
Strange how idol worshippers for ages can shift to worshipping a human just because of some extra meat!

It only shows KUFR nothing more .... they used to worship HANUMAN for ages & now they shift their beliefs to a baby who has been tailored into a monkey costume ...

DAWUD_adnan
03-19-2007, 07:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab

If not, pshaa.
hahah like goku .. ad gohan:D :D :D :enough!:

Zulkiflim
03-19-2007, 09:17 AM
Salaam,

Umm there is no mention of the parents being muslim in the clip..
Are you sure they are muslims..

If they are then they have fall out of Islam for sayin a hindu god is their son..

Snowflake
03-19-2007, 09:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1
^^ lol

They makin' money out of him,

erm okay :|
You mean making a monkey out of him :p

Anyway a real tail would be able to swish about and on Hanuman's statue the tail is standing erect by his head - not limply hanging there like a bloated piece of spaghetti.

Pk_#2
03-19-2007, 10:45 AM
^^ thanks for the correction 8-)

LOL

what kind of .... ahhh nvm

Astaghfirullah

Ameen to previous dua's :)

WorThless
03-20-2007, 07:34 AM
:) I think he should take full advantage of this as and when he'll grow up

sevgi
03-20-2007, 07:44 AM
subhanallah...

Woodrow
03-20-2007, 09:33 AM
:w:

After much reflection over this I believe we have reduced this thread to the point of poking fun at another Faith. I encourage honest debate with those we believe to be in error, but to merely poke fun and ridicule is not beneficial or constructive criticism.

I believe all has been said that needs to be said.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.