/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israel's Brutality!

AmarFaisal
03-17-2007, 09:27 PM
What the Israelis don’t want the whole world to see
What the Israelis don’t wanCities that were turned into empty “ghost houses” by the Israeli armies within 10 days only
The First Massacre in the 21st Century
The Dirtiest Bloodshed in the history of Mankind
The Massacres of Nablus and Jenin in Palestine
Claiming to fight terrorism
But they were unable to perform the “complete crime
WARNING: The following pictures are harsh and inhumane.
May God bless our Martyrs, may they rest in peace up in the heavens
THE FACTS
During the last Israeli incursions in Jenin and Nablus, more than 500 Palestinians were reported killed …
… Ambulances and red cross workers were prevented from saving injured people by the Israeli Forces
What is your role now ? Just watch? Cry?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
03-18-2007, 12:15 AM
I'm approving this only with the understanding that everybody needs to stick to the facts. no emotionalism or personal attacks against anybody will be tolerated.

vpb
03-18-2007, 12:27 AM
http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/phot...de/page1.shtml

this is also a massacre done to chechens by russians. and then those who fight to defend chechens are called "rebels". watch this and then decide who are the real rebels.
maybe it may be off-topic, but still can be entitled : as brutality.

a translation of the text on the website on english:
In the Russian army, the soldiers and officers have been promoted calling for the massacre of Chechens, a very brutal manner. These atrocities are designed to ensure that at the genetic level instil fear in the generation of Chechens, the Russians. Under orders from the Kremlin gang in the Russian army are spec-otrada sadistov-ugolovnikov task it is the systematic killing of innocent people with cruelty and demonstration of violence. Below are documentary images of atrocities devoted bands of civilians of Ichkeria.
P.S : sisters are advised not to check the link bc it's very brutal pics.

ManchesterFolk
03-18-2007, 12:50 AM
Have you ever noticed that both sides are brutal? It is a brutal war.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
vpb
03-18-2007, 12:53 AM
post only facts mate.

SilentObserver
03-18-2007, 02:51 AM
How is any kind of killing not brutal? Palestinians also kill and attack israelis. Hamas and Fatah members attacked and killed each other, and even each other's families. This is also brutal.
It is sad and unfortunate, but reality. Rather than finger-pointing and playing the blame game, perhaps people could focus on how to bring about peace for both sides. Although, personally I am doubtful that there can be peace.

AmarFaisal
03-18-2007, 02:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
I received even worse pic of ppl cut into pieces.

If ur commenting on suicide bombings by Palestinians, becoz that is their only weapon,...just imagine seeing ur family n friends ill-fated like palestinians (May Allah forbid) killed by Israel and ur houses demolished,, mayb any1 would go mad to go to such extents.

May Allah forbid all this

I am sorry to put up such pictures.

ManchesterFolk
03-18-2007, 03:26 AM
If ur commenting on suicide bombings by Palestinians, becoz that is their only weapon,...just imagine seeing ur family n friends ill-fated like palestinians (May Allah forbid) killed by Israel and ur houses demolished,, mayb any1 would go mad to go to such extents.
Right, and Israeli soldiers may go mad after seeing there babies blown up into pieces by suicide bombers. Both sides are brutal. Don't excuse one side.

AmarFaisal
03-18-2007, 06:04 AM
Dear Brother,

Without saying who started wht first I'd just point out that even if Palestinians resistant r killing Israelis through sucide bombings (which is forbidden by Allah), Israel as an occupying nation is killing many many palestinians. THe countires with more power always surpress n kill the occupants.

It is Forbidden in Islam, to kill civilians, or to mutilate the bodies of dead, wether they be enemies or anyone.

U can't claim in anyway, that Israel is killing just as many ppl as the Palestinians do in suicide attacks. And the suicide attacks have just been a recent addition to this war struck world( since the past 10 years). Israel's killings have been going on since ages.

I didn't put this post up to argue who is what n what not. Becoz Israel issue has been dealt with many times in this forum.

I put this post as to keep a close eye on sins going around u is bad. To use ur pen to spread the truth is Jihad. I have the responsibility to tell the truth that was sent to me.

vpb
03-18-2007, 06:24 AM
the problem is that there are some people that don't know the truth about what is happening, yet they stand up against someone based on the information they have from media and they judge people. Wallahi this is wrong. It's easy to speak from a peacful place, but when you experience it , and you're there in a war-going place, you see things different. you know who is who, what is what.this is what annoys me most, because people have no clue whatsoever what is going on in a war, and they make comments. Be careful guys, you're judging someone's life without having any facts and that is very bad of you and shows no mercy and compassion. :(

how about if your family was chopped into pieces?? guys think. use your imagination a little bit. how can you defend such people . and of course some people who don't have anything to defend with, they have to do something out of the humiliation they have received, and now you have people talking without any facts and they're actually talking from a peaceful place "ye ye ye this one is good, ye this one is bad...oooOOww I know, this is the bad guy " :)

how about if your country gets occupied?? i bet you 'ManchesterFolk', you would not like the fact, the French to come and rule you, and occupy you places. and me saying "ye ye ye French are right...." how would u feel? and including the fact that you would not have anything to fight with...wouldn't you fight for u'r country? hmm I'm wondering if you would do everything and anything just to free your country? or maybe just leave the French occupy the territories of UK one by one.

why nobody discusses the suicide attack that the japenese did? no , they were protecting their country, is that what a japenese would say or someone else? this is only when it comes to muslims. ITS HUMULIATION . that is why they do it.

AmarFaisal
03-18-2007, 07:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
ITS HUMULIATION . that is why they do it.
Salamoalaikum Brother,

HUmiliation for Israel or Palestine? I didn''t understand that.

If u mean for Muslims then Pliz don't take me wrong but I don't think it's humiliation. I feel humiliation is more an act of a conscience mind.
Seeing ur world fall apart doesn't leave aanyone with any sound mind. I think it's revenge they get into. And if it is not revenge it's for the sake of Jannat(wrongly though).

SirZubair
03-18-2007, 07:34 AM
post only facts mate.
It is a fact.

Eye for an eye and the world goes blind - Gandhi

KAding
03-18-2007, 08:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AmarFaisal
What the Israelis don’t wanCities that were turned into empty “ghost houses” by the Israeli armies within 10 days only
THE FACTS
During the last Israeli incursions in Jenin and Nablus, more than 500 Palestinians were reported killed …
… Ambulances and red cross workers were prevented from saving injured people by the Israeli Forces
Wait, when did this occur? This is news from 2002, no? If this is about the Jenin incursion, both a UN report and a Human Rights Watch report confirmed there were 52 Palestinian deaths, of which about half were combatants. If this is about that Jenin Battle, "THE FACTS" you posted are incorrect. How you can call the Israeli-Palestinian conflict the "dirtiest bloodshed of mankind" is completely beyond me. Surely you must have completely lost your perspective if you think a conflict where casualties over the last 10-15 years only reach into the thousands, while we have estimated of other conflict like Congo and Rwanda that reach into the millions of casualties. Heck, even conflicts like Iraq and Darfur reach into the hundreds of thousands.

Source: HRW Report
Source: UN Report on Jenin

Let me illustrate by comparing the estimated Darfur dead with the Palestinian deaths (since 2003 when the Darfur conflict started)

* = 1000 deaths
Palestine

Darfur:

Now, obviously, I understand all fatalities are individual tragedies and deserve in themselves strong action to stop the killing. But we must keep our perspective here, misinformation like this is not helping anyone.

nocturne
03-18-2007, 04:34 PM
The jews are cursed....

AmarFaisal
03-18-2007, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Wait, when did this occur? This is news from 2002, no? If this is about the Jenin incursion, both a UN report and a Human Rights Watch report confirmed there were 52 Palestinian deaths, of which about half were combatants. If this is about that Jenin Battle, "THE FACTS" you posted are incorrect. How you can call the Israeli-Palestinian conflict the "dirtiest bloodshed of mankind" is completely beyond me. Surely you must have completely lost your perspective if you think a conflict where casualties over the last 10-15 years only reach into the thousands, while we have estimated of other conflict like Congo and Rwanda that reach into the millions of casualties. Heck, even conflicts like Iraq and Darfur reach into the hundreds of thousands.

Source: HRW Report
Source: UN Report on Jenin

Let me illustrate by comparing the estimated Darfur dead with the Palestinian deaths (since 2003 when the Darfur conflict started)

* = 1000 deaths
Palestine

Darfur:

Now, obviously, I understand all fatalities are individual tragedies and deserve in themselves strong action to stop the killing. But we must keep our perspective here, misinformation like this is not helping anyone.
The Dirtiest ,,never meant the most number of casualities occuring. It meant that the civilians were killed and their bodies mutilated beyond recognition.
These pics I put up, as I said earlier, are just the easiest ones that a person can see. The others I got were bodies with torn away body pieces. They were pics of old men and women (coz faces showed they were old).

`look if u take the side of the jews, n have ur own prespective abt it,, then it's ur point of view, no one can do anything abt it.

BUT don't be blind to what is going wrong n the sins around u. Just becoz ur taking the side of a nation doesn't mean u say yes for everything bad it does.

Even we as Muslims agree that suicide bombings r HARAM n forbidden by Allah.

Then why don't u have the courage to admit abt what the Israel is doing wrong?

This is compelte ignorance.

Natural
03-18-2007, 08:33 PM
P.S : sisters are advised not to check the link bc it's very brutal pics.
No worries. I am not clicking on pix of the war on this forum or the link posted. War=brutality. Those who survive wars are often mentally and emotionally scarred for life. I agree that finger pointing and playing the blame game only worsens the situation. Anyone ever stop to think that concentrating on the problem and not the solution is a work of the shaytan? Why are you giving in to the whispers of the evil one?:enough!:

AmarFaisal
03-18-2007, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Natural
No worries. I am not clicking on pix of the war on this forum or the link posted. War=brutality. Those who survive wars are often mentally and emotionally scarred for life. I agree that finger pointing and playing the blame game only worsens the situation. Anyone ever stop to think that concentrating on the problem and not the solution is a work of the shaytan? Why are you giving in to the whispers of the evil one?:enough!:
Salamoalaikum Sister,

As u say finger pointing will lead us nowhere..
but what shold our role be as Muslims? We feel bad to be sitting in our homes n being fed by all this hate n crime n evil happening all around us. What can we do as muslims? what is our duty?
one thing is for sure, n that is not to spread hate but peace. have patience n sabr. Treat our enimies with respect.

Woodrow
03-18-2007, 09:10 PM
Excellent words.

Treat our enimies with respect.
We need to keep in mind that all enemies are still human and each is a potential friend or allie. Too often we go with the attitude that to preserve Islam we must destroy the enemy, or at least render them helpless. Would it not be wiser to lead the enemy to Islam? The we not only loose an enemy, we gain a Muslim in the Process.

Goku
03-19-2007, 07:15 PM
Salamoalaikum Sister,

As u say finger pointing will lead us nowhere..
but what shold our role be as Muslims? We feel bad to be sitting in our homes n being fed by all this hate n crime n evil happening all around us. What can we do as muslims? what is our duty?
one thing is for sure, n that is not to spread hate but peace. have patience n sabr. Treat our enimies with respect.
:sl: Agreed.

Israel's crimes against the Palestinians get little coverage in the Western media anyway. I'd say the BBC and Al Jazeera do show some of what happens to the Palestinians, BBC is very mainstream so hopefully the message is getting across, the occupation of Palestine must be lifted, Insha'Allah.

SATalha
03-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Yes the mèdia coverage is very bad. If any 1 wants 2 read more get hold of the book 'bad news from israel' this boOk shows how bias the media is

KAding
03-19-2007, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
Yes the mèdia coverage is very bad. If any 1 wants 2 read more get hold of the book 'bad news from israel' this boOk shows how bias the media is
Is there any conflict which gets enough attention in the media though? Maybe Iraq, but only in the US and UK media really, because they are so involved in it. All other conflicts get little to no attention, regardless if millions of 'only' hundreds die.

SATalha
03-19-2007, 11:19 PM
Thats why its up 2 us 2 do somthing. Thd i-net is very useful. I dönt think there is any doubt over the fact that the media ultimatly r broadcasting 4 a certain ideology. So anything that goes against this will b destorted and even lied about. Like fox's representation of Barak Obama

MTAFFI
03-20-2007, 05:40 PM
Right, and Israeli soldiers may go mad after seeing there babies blown up into pieces by suicide bombers. Both sides are brutal. Don't excuse one side.
perfectly put, both sides in this conflict are in the wrong, neither wants to give, they both only want to take. In the end, and I hope I am wrong, but I think they will destroy that entire land and each other and then who wins??

Darkseid
03-23-2007, 12:54 AM
THE FACTS
I've seen worse in Baghdad between Sunnis and Shi'a.

Darkseid
03-23-2007, 02:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Goku
:sl: Agreed.

Israel's crimes against the Palestinians get little coverage in the Western media anyway. I'd say the BBC and Al Jazeera do show some of what happens to the Palestinians, BBC is very mainstream so hopefully the message is getting across, the occupation of Palestine must be lifted, Insha'Allah.
Sorry for double-posting, but I do agree that Palestine's occupation must be lifted. But don't you think might be a little too one-sided with this issue.

First, Israel isn't the only country that persecutes or discriminates against arabs. In British Schools, muslim girls are forbidden to wear their sacred facial attire.

Second, more muslims die in Iraq than probably has ever been in Israel's existence.

Third, when people are tring to kill terrorist and those terrorist live in or near houses of innocent people, then you are bound to have innocent people killed.

Think of how many innocent people are killed by suicide bombers.

Therefore, this isn't all Israel's fault.

Where does the blame fall? It is everyone's fault. That is where the blame falls.

1) Britain for trying to establish a Jewish state in the middle east.

2) United States for stressing Britain not to kill Jews that are trying to immigrate to Palestine-Israel.

3) Israelis for not trying to establish a federal government to end the tension between the Israelis and Palestinians. Also for not trying to reach an agreement with Arab Peace Proposals. And for taking over the Golan Heights and illegally occupying lands for no reason at all. Moreover, forcing some of the Palestinians from their homes. And most of all having settlers in Palestinian land thus promoting more tension.

4) Jordan for taking over the West bank and East Jerusalem, instead of establishing the state of Palestine for the Palestinians.

5) Germany for forcing out the Jews into Israel.

6) Palestine (though not a majority of them) for supporting Nazi Germany and thus supporting more Jewish Immigration into Israel. Allowing Palestinian Refugee children to be called refugees and not Palestinian Egyptians, Palestinian Jordans, or whatever. That account insures a less likely chance for refugees to return to their land. They are also guilty of not supporting the federal arrangement. Why is not supporting a federal arrangement they very sinful act that doomed Palestinians? Well it is very much elementary. A federal government would allow there to be freely established Palestinians states. It would also establish a central government which could establish a constitution that allows the freedom of religion for the Arabs that continue to live in Israel. Only Zionistic Israelis feel the same way that Palestinians do about a federal government, because it would remove Jerusalem as being the capital of Israel.

7) al-Queda for supporting and issuing terrorism, which only deteriates their goals in liberating the middle-east.

8) Iran for targeting Israel and thus pressuring the Israelis to act even more paranoid than normally.

9) Arab League for not accepting the U.N. Partition Plan.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...titionPlan.PNG
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Israel.png

BIG Difference. If the Arab League had accepted the U.N. Partition then the the 1948 Arab-Israeli War would never had happened and Palestinians would never had to move or be forced out of their land. This current situation between Palestine and Israel would never have happened or be as intense as it is today and Palestine would exist entirely seperate from Israel.

10) Me for not being born sooner. I bet I could have solved this whole problem with a very easy manner.

All I had to do is get the UN to pay each Arab for their land and establish a state or several states that the Arabs could live in to establish a single Israel state. The Arabs would be pay fairly and handsomely for their land thus they can each live as kings if they wish rather than living in the current poverty status. The land differences would probably be the same as they were same as they are today, but the Palestinians would be living in a much more wealthier status and thus able to survive under much better terms.

Would that really solve the problem? Well let's think about it. An establish Israel state and a bunch of wealthy Palestinians States. Now what's not great about that? It would certainly be better than how Israel was first established. You do know that Ancient Israel was founded off of the massacring of innocent people like the people of Ancient Jericho. I think we should all be glad that even didn't re-occur under the same instances seen in history. I am sorry if you don't agree. But I certainly believe things would be far better off than they are right now. Would you be happier to have Palestinians living under better conditions than they are right now?

lavikor201
03-23-2007, 12:35 PM
In Darfur, more Muslims are killed by Muslims everyday more then all the Arabs that have died combined in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Yet, it gets about 100X times less coverage here and on every Muslims news network. This is the clearest sign that this has to do more then the Palestinas, but Jews living not under Islamic control.

queenmuslimah
03-23-2007, 01:28 PM
all i can say is may allah(swa) help those in need of help.......and inshallah hopefully everything is goin to be alright...........

AmarFaisal
03-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Salamoalaikum,

I have heard the region named "Dafur", but have no idea abt it. Why r Muslims killing Muslims there.

Unfortunately, very very unfortunately, Suicide bombers in Pakistan have targetted other Muslims praying in mosques and their gatherings.

lavikor201
03-23-2007, 06:55 PM
I have heard the region named "Dafur", but have no idea abt it. Why r Muslims killing Muslims there.

Unfortunately, very very unfortunately, Suicide bombers in Pakistan have targetted other Muslims praying in mosques and their gatherings.
The black Muslims in Darfur are being wiped out by the Arab/Black Muslims of a different tribe/ethnicity.

The state of Israel has begun letting in all these Muslim refugees from Darfur that many Arab countries will not take. The President of Iran says it is a myth like the Holocaust and supports Sudan's goverment which is supporting the genocide, but we all know what is happening.

Israel began helping Darfurs Muslims by granting many political help and also giving them money to rent apartments and such. However, because Israels help, now Sudanesse that are not even in trouble are trying to get into Israel because financial help Israel is giving to Muslims from Sudan, so now Israel is in a tough descion on should the keep the borders open or not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darfur_conflict
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janjaweed
http://www.savedarfur.org/content?splash=yes
http://www.darfurgenocide.org/

Abdihakim
03-24-2007, 09:42 PM
thats so sad what they are doing.

SATalha
03-25-2007, 03:55 PM
If u ask me Israel is a breach of every jews fundemental beliefs. Zionism and Jewdaism are 2 seperate things. But what do i know a muslim talking about jewish beliefs

Darkseid
03-26-2007, 12:53 AM
If u ask me Israel is a breach of every jews fundemental beliefs. Zionism and Jewdaism are 2 seperate things. But what do i know a muslim talking about jewish beliefs
You should read this post.

format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201
The black Muslims in Darfur are being wiped out by the Arab/Black Muslims of a different tribe/ethnicity.

The state of Israel has begun letting in all these Muslim refugees from Darfur that many Arab countries will not take. The President of Iran says it is a myth like the Holocaust and supports Sudan's goverment which is supporting the genocide, but we all know what is happening.

Israel began helping Darfurs Muslims by granting many political help and also giving them money to rent apartments and such. However, because Israels help, now Sudanesse that are not even in trouble are trying to get into Israel because financial help Israel is giving to Muslims from Sudan, so now Israel is in a tough descion on should the keep the borders open or not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darfur_conflict
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janjaweed
http://www.savedarfur.org/content?splash=yes
http://www.darfurgenocide.org/
Israel is not as bad of a state that most people think it is.

There are good and bad people in every country. Israel does have good people that are Jewish.

This is a general rule that should be in every religious text. That people of both good and evil can be found in every society. Unless that society wasn't human.

SATalha
03-26-2007, 01:19 AM
i dont want 2 b rude and i understand wat u r saying. Brutality....israel? They go 2 gether. I hope they stop though both sides.

Darkseid
03-26-2007, 02:54 AM
i dont want 2 b rude and i understand wat u r saying. Brutality....israel? They go 2 gether. I hope they stop though both sides.
Did you read my post?

samah12
03-26-2007, 02:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nocturne
The jews are cursed....
Perhaps people will also be cursed for intollerence?

AmarFaisal
03-26-2007, 04:46 AM
Assalamoalaikum,

Unfortunately, the media is either this way or that. Either they show Israel good or bad, and there is no way in between.

As I have never met an Israeli or Jew in my life, I am sure if I meet one, I'd feel I am seeing a killer, a terrorist. I might have to try very hard to be neutral and see that person as a normal person.

The same is true for Americans, Europeans, British or Australians etc who haven seldom met a good muslim. So when they see a man with a beard, or a muslim, they just interpret him as a Terrorist. Or are nearly scared of women with hijab and jilbab.

Similarly, I 'd tell here a small incident. I was travelling on a long flight of 12 hrs when I found out the person sitting next to me was a retired Indian Army Officer. I got **** scared that he's going to curse Pakistan n talk down abt my country or look at me hatefuly etc.Very surprisingly for me, He talked abt Pakistan in very good words. He left a g8 image in my mind for an Indian Army Officer. Compeletly different from the Indian Movie/media images of Indian Officers who are always cursing Pakistan.

SATalha
03-26-2007, 10:57 AM
Very true. Pakistanis are always demonised.

Darkseid
03-27-2007, 06:33 PM
Very true. Pakistanis are always demonised.
Well Pakistan has those tribes that it needs to take care of. It needs to modernize those war tribes. And if they get into a conflict, then they should just kill them off. Pakistan has nukes. They can use them on those tribes and they should if they can't pacify them.

Woodrow
03-28-2007, 07:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Darkseid
Well Pakistan has those tribes that it needs to take care of. It needs to modernize those war tribes. And if they get into a conflict, then they should just kill them off. Pakistan has nukes. They can use them on those tribes and they should if they can't pacify them.
Why do I get the feeling you have never been in Pakistan.

Outside of that, using a nuke within the boundaries of your own country makes about as much sense as burning your house down to get rid of ants.

Pakistan is only about 1.25 times the size of the state of Texas.

Pakistan = 310,403 sq miles

Texas = 268,601 sq.mi

Using a Nuke inside the country boundaries would make as much sense as if the State Dept had used nukes against David Koresh in Waco.

AmarFaisal
03-31-2007, 02:15 PM
Salamoalaikum,

Using Nukes against humans is inhuman. There shud b none in this world.

Cognescenti
04-01-2007, 04:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nocturne
The jews are cursed....
Hey, brother, do you have a copy of the Elders of Zion I can borrow? Especially if you have the one with pictures. I would like to read it to my son's kindergarden class before they are poisoned by the pro-Zionist media.

:rollseyes

Talha777
04-01-2007, 05:33 AM
وَإِذْ أَنجَيْنَاكُم مِّنْ آلِ فِرْعَونَ يَسُومُونَكُمْ سُوَءَ الْعَذَابِ يُقَتِّلُونَ أَبْنَاءكُمْ وَيَسْتَحْيُونَ نِسَاءكُمْ وَفِي ذَلِكُم بَلاء مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ عَظِيمٌ

And remember We rescued you from Pharaoh's people, who afflicted you with the worst of penalties, who slew your male children and spared your females: in that was a momentous trial from your Lord (7:141)

For those who are not able to fight the Israeli terrorists face to face, we should continue to keep the suffering of our Muslim brothers in Palestine in our hearts, we need to strongly pray that Allah will relieve their desperation. Suicide bombing is not allowed in Islam, it falls under the transgression which Allah Taala has forbidden for Jihad. Allah Taala has said in the Holy Quran that persecution is worse than slaying (2:191), so we should never consider "killing" in a just cause as being undesirable. Jazak Allah khair.

جوري
02-17-2010, 12:53 AM
How amusing that a topic about Israel has to be sidetracked into darfur .. do the kaffirs here have some kind of comprehension impediment or maybe a reading disorder? evasion complex?
sob7an Allah

ninxiahui
02-17-2010, 08:49 PM
[QUOTE=lavikor201;693007]The black Muslims in Darfur are being wiped out by the Arab/Black Muslims of a different tribe/ethnicity.

The state of Israel has begun letting in all these Muslim refugees from Darfur that many Arab countries will not take...

Ok, first of: Shalom Lavikor. I praise you for willing to open dialogue on an Islamic website. This is exactly what we need more of, coming together and talking, debating, reaching solutions. I do agree, Israel has definitely supported many Islamic causes such as Circassian's living in diaspora or Darfur refugees etc. What surprises me foremost, is that Palestinians are surrounded by some of the most wealthiest countries in the world. If the queen of England was to multiply her wealth x 10 it still wouldnt match the wealth of the sheikh's of Dubhai or Abu Dhabi, they have enough wealth to house every single palestinian and still have billions left over disposable income!!. How easy it is for muslim's to point a finger of blame at Israel. What is so lacking in our charchter that we fail what our very Prophet (pbuh) was able to do...i.e. win the hjearts of the residents of the city of Yathrib.... Yet today, is there a single muslim on the planet who could say he could walk into Tel Aviv and achieve the same? What is lacking IN US that we are unable to do this. Have we not been shown an example by the best of examples? What has led us to be arrogant that we rage with fire when we imagine attrocities against "our people". If you are a muslim living in the west, it is more likely that you will be robbed, females harrassed, or be laughed at while walking down a street in a muslim country then you would do in a judeo-christian society. islam has left our lands, our hearts have blackened and our minds impure. Allah will replace us with a new people, which is already happening as the majoirty of genuine muslims out there are reverts. Yes there is crime and oppression in this world, but as the od saying go's....let us preach to ourselves before we go preaching to others. Muslims and Jews can live side by side, the vast majority of history will prove this. Look at the honour and dignity assigned to Jews by our predecessors, look at the works of the likes of Maimonides, look at a mirror and ask yoursleves "did my ancestor used to be Jewish". Anyways, thast my two pence worth. Long live the people, let the politicians fight it out amongst themsleves, ameen.
Asalaamualaikum wa rahmatullah

ninxiahui
02-17-2010, 09:02 PM

I notice the subtitle you assigne yourself is "peacekeeper". As a "peacekeeper" you should be ashamed of yourself for saying such things as "they should just kill them off". Wow! what a peaceful solution. May I propose an alternative? How about wipe out corruption in Pakistan politics and feed the money down into education into these rural parts of pakistan (for that matter maybe a lil donation should go to your part of the world too-cos u seriously need educating). This is the problem, these are poor folk with little or no aspiration, it is not surprising why they are recruited by extremists. They wouldnt be the same if their belly's were guaranteed to be full each day, or they had good schools, libraries, hospitals, recreation and the basic standard of living...anyways. apologies if i seemed rude to you, but you seemed rude to me...getting it?

Argamemnon
02-18-2010, 03:34 PM
Those "evil tribes"

1) don't label all other nations that refuse to be dominated by them as "rogue states", while they themselves are the true rogue states - consistently violating all international agreements and committing war crimes and other crimes against humanity.

2) don't attack and invade other nations to steal their resources. They don't impose harsh sanctions on other nations, which kill hundreds of thousands of people (mainly children), as happened in Iraq and other places around the world.

3) don't install puppet regimes in other nations serving their own interests to the detriment of the citizens of those nations. They don't topple those regimes that refuse to be subservient or are considered "too independent".

4) don't assassinate the scientists and other important figures of other nations; they don't conduct "covert" CIA operations, assassinations, and state terror and other hostile and criminal actions against many other nations throughout the world.

5) are not constantly plotting and planning against other nations. They don't create "global" systems and organizations that merely serve their own interests to the detriment of other nations, such as NATO, the United Nations Security Council, IMF, World Bank and others.

ninxiahui
02-18-2010, 10:46 PM
Whatever is happening in the world, is by the will of Allah. I dont acknowledge any conspiracies or ideas about western state puppeteering.
My Tawheed says that I can face a hurricane and with a firm conviction and trust in Allah this will stop that hurricane from sweeping me away. What is man? man is from mud. Aint nuthin special bout the west, they just good at creating the image.

western world domination has only existed for roughly 150 years. Past empires have held the reigns of power for far longer. Amir Temur e Ling could have swept Europe in an instant but had his eyes on the celestial empire. The Tatar's took one look at Europe and saw a plague infested backwash of a continent. It was only because Crusaders came into contact with muslim physicians and translated literature of greek texts (with assistance of Khilafate jews) that the renaissance ever came about.

Islam is in its 15th century, roughly about a perfect time for a renaissance of its own methinks.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.