/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah will not change the state of people until they change what is them.

anis_z24
07-25-2005, 03:43 PM
salam
well the title is clear and simple for muslims.
I think we will get motive to make better way for this umma when we fix what is inside of us.
Look at it this way when the muslims had the good manners as a must, Islam spread like runny water.(It still is but not enough to turn the tide)
So things like Islamic orginization competing with each other is bizerk.
Why don't we have just one orginization called one umma?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
07-25-2005, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anis_z24
salam
Why don't we have just one orginization called one umma?
thats true :thumbs_up
we need to be more united
we r all muslims and we are all one umma

NooralHaya
07-25-2005, 06:08 PM
beautiful ayah mashaAllah.
everyone interprets things easily.. its easy to say WE NEED TO UNITE AS ONE UMMAH, but there wasnt even perfect unison in the time of the prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam, so it would be hard to achieve that now. but alhamdulillah, still gotta work on ourselves. i think it was imam ash-shafi'i rahiemahullah who said "BE EASY ON OTHERS, HARD ON YOURSELF" [or maybe it was the other way around... =)] Allahu alim, sound advice either way.

as salaamu alaikum

anis_z24
02-01-2006, 12:29 AM
Salam
you can join us at world affairs, Plan to do

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mahdisoldier19
02-01-2006, 12:47 AM
Salam Alaikam

Ah give it a few more years Youll see how badly damaged the ummah will be. Just a few more years. you ask why is it going to be bad?

Someone will pull another terrorist act, perhaps this will bush the oppurtunity to invade another muslim land. Then another attack will happen and someone will claim all muslims to be terrorists except for the saudi family which supplies the US with oil, but everyone knows the US has saudi in its hands.

Thats just my theory What you guys think?

shariq_0189
02-01-2006, 01:07 AM
^ Allah hu alim

anis_z24
02-01-2006, 01:17 AM
Salam
I agree. We should do the best we can, and the rest is on Allah.
Only if we try.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.