/* */

PDA

View Full Version : PICS of Khasf ...Ya Allah..

Makky
03-18-2007, 05:18 PM
:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
03-18-2007, 06:25 PM
yikes, what happned there??

Subhan'Allah

'Abd al-Baari
03-18-2007, 06:25 PM

What and where is this?
Jazakallah

Umar001
03-18-2007, 06:26 PM
That pic looks over fake, subhanAllah is it true?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Islam_sister
03-18-2007, 06:29 PM
Asalaam Alaykum!
WOW!! What Happened THERE!?

Subhan' Allah

noodles
03-18-2007, 06:33 PM
Well it was on BBC like 3 weeks ago, so I'd assume it was true. But one cant tell in this day and age.

habibti4allah7
03-18-2007, 06:34 PM
ya allah thats horrible? what happen here?

amirah_87
03-18-2007, 06:40 PM

SubhanAllah!! :eek: How deep is that? :eek:

Did anyone get hurt or die?

Makky
03-18-2007, 07:27 PM
Its true... look upp in the 1st post i've posted new pics

'Abd al-Baari
03-18-2007, 07:29 PM

but what happend there bro?

Makky
03-18-2007, 07:32 PM
I'm trying to know

i just recieved them on my email

But i'm sure its not fake ,

LOok!!!

'Abd al-Baari
03-18-2007, 07:37 PM
:sl

^yeh you can tell thats it real
btw Jazakallah for sharing

noodles
03-18-2007, 08:36 PM
http://www.ordena.com/digg/sinkhole.html

found the article... just copy and paste it

'Abd al-Baari
03-18-2007, 08:44 PM

^Jazakallah for sharing bro^

noodles
03-18-2007, 09:29 PM
These pictures really do remind me of the day of judgement.

Beblessed
03-18-2007, 09:31 PM
:muddlehea :muddlehea :ooh: :uuh: Subhanallahhhh

can somebody please explain what has happened to the ground where did the hole come from and how?

btw whats Khasf?

noodles
03-18-2007, 09:33 PM
let me just repost the article because you lazy people wont click the link :P

By JUAN CARLOS LLORCA, Associated Press Writer

GUATEMALA CITY, Guatemala - A 330-foot-deep sinkhole killed at least two teenagers as it swallowed about a dozen homes early Friday and forced the evacuation of nearly 1,000 people in a crowded Guatemala City neighborhood. Officials blamed the sinkhole on recent rains and an underground sewage flow from a ruptured main.

The pit emitted foul odors, loud noises and tremors, shaking the surrounding ground. A rush of water could be heard from its depths, and authorities feared it could widen or others could open up.

Rescue operations were on hold until a firefighter, suspended from a cable, could take video and photos above the hole and officials could use the documentation to decide how to proceed.

The dead were identified as Irma and David Soyos, emergency spokesman Juan Carlos Bolanos said. Their bodies were found near the sinkhole, floating in a river of sewage.

Their father, Domingo, was still missing, according to disaster coordinator Hugo Hernandez.
As for khasf, I dont know what it means either.

Makky
03-19-2007, 05:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noodles
let me just repost the article because you lazy people wont click the link :P

As for khasf, I dont know what it means either.

KHasf is an arabic word : خسف

Allah said : Each one of them We seized for his crime: of them, against some We sent a violent tornado (with showers of stones); some were caught by a (mighty) Blast; some We caused the earth to swallow up; and some We drowned (in the waters): it was not Allah who injured (or oppressed) them: they injured (and oppressed) their own souls. (surat al-ankabout 29/40)

when earth sinks and swallow anything over it people and buildings its called khasf

Allah punished Qaroon- who was from the childern of israil in the time of prophet mosses (Musa) - by khasr

Makky
03-19-2007, 05:17 AM
the story of the khasf of Qaroon

in surat alqassas (28) from ayah 76 to ayah 83

[76] Qarun was doubtless, of the people of Musa; but he acted insolently towards them: such were the treasures We had bestowed on him, that their very keys would have been a burden to a body of strong men: behold, his people said to him: "Exult not, for Allah loveth not those who exult (in riches).
[77] "But seek, with the (wealth) which Allah has bestowed on thee, the Home of the Hereafter, nor forget thy portion in this World: but do thou good, as Allah has been good to thee, and seek not (occasions for) mischief in the land: for Allah loves not those who do mischief."
[78] He said: "This has been given to me because of a certain knowledge which I have." Did he not know that Allah had destroyed, before him (whole) generations, - which were superior to him in strength and greater in amount (of riches) they had collected? But the wicked are not called (immediately) to account for their sins.
[79] So he went forth among his people in the (pride of his worldly) glitter. Said those whose aim is the Life of this World: "Oh! that we had the like of what Qarun has got! For he is truly a lord of mighty good fortune!"
[80] But those who had been granted (true) knowledge said: "Alas for you! The reward of Allah (in the Hereafter) is best for those who believe and work righteousness: but this none shall attain, save those who steadfastly persevere (in good)."
[81] Then We caused the earth to swallow him up and his house; and he had not (the least little) party to help him against Allah, nor could he defend himself.
[82] And those who had envied his position the day before began to say on the morrow: "Ah! It is indeed Allah Who enlarges the provision or restricts it, to any of His servants He pleases! Had it not been that Allah was gracious to us, He could have caused the earth to swallow us up! Ah! Those who reject Allah will assuredly never prosper."
[83] That House of the Hereafter We shall give to those who intend not high-handedness or mischief on earth: and the End is (best) for the righteous.

AabiruSabeel
03-19-2007, 06:44 AM

Abu Malik al-Ash’ari (Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “Soon there will be people from my Ummah who will consume alcohol, they will change its name (by regarding it permissible. m), on there heads will be instruments of music and singing. Allah will make the ground swallow them up, and turn them into monkeys and swine” (Sahih Ibn Hibban & Sunan Ibn Majah, with a sound chain of narration).
Imran ibn Husain (Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “This Ummah will experience the swallowing up of some people by the earth, metamorphosis of some into animals, and being rained upon with stones”. A man from amongst the Muslims asked: “O Messenger of Allah! When will this be?” He said: “When female singers and musical instruments appear and alcohol will (commonly) be consumed” (Recorded by Imam Tirmizi, Imam Ibn Majah in their respective Sunan collections, and the wording here is of Sunan Tirmizi).
:w:

Mawaddah
03-19-2007, 07:23 PM
So the ground just like fell away? :eek:

Kittygyal
03-19-2007, 07:27 PM
salamualikum.
humm hilarious wouldn't mind hiding in there && playing hid && seek :X lol JOKING.
nah what happened there people what, how, who, when, what?
ma'assalama

Umar001
03-19-2007, 07:29 PM
That's what I thought of, I mean that the phrase 'the earth will swallow them' might be proper literal.

vpb
03-19-2007, 07:29 PM
i've seen a video, there were a couple of isreali teenagers, dancing and suddenly the ground falls and in a second you just see the ground swallow the people in that radius. I think the video was a documentary about salat.

Mawaddah
03-19-2007, 07:32 PM
^ I think I saw that too, I remember reading something on the news a few years back too, about how a disco just suddenly caved and sank into the ground.

A'udhubillah! such a terrible state to die in Ya Allah give us Husnul Khaatimah Ameen!

SUMMAYAH
03-19-2007, 07:33 PM
Subhanallah......

vpb
^ I think I saw that too, I remember reading something on the news a few years back too, about how a disco just suddenly caved and sank into the ground.

A'udhubillah! such a terrible state to die in Ya Allah give us Husnul Khaatimah Ameen!
that should be the same thing I watched. there was another clip immediately after that a person racing a car and he gets out of control and hits like 20 people.....

Kittygyal
salamualikum
^ really OMG.... subhnallah
ma'assalama

vpb
03-19-2007, 07:35 PM
inshaAllah i will get the CD and upload it somewhere.

Kittygyal
03-19-2007, 07:41 PM
salamualikum.
please do inshalalh
ma'assalama

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-19-2007, 07:53 PM

Subhanallah, where can we watch the video?

vpb
03-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Subhanallah, where can we watch the video?
\
i'll try to find it in englihs, bc when I watched it, the title was translated in my language.

'Abd al-Baari
03-19-2007, 08:09 PM

Ya Allah give us Husnul Khaatimah Ameen!
Ameen

Jazakallah for sharing the story Makky

Kittygyal
03-19-2007, 08:10 PM
salamualikum.
^ what language ?
ma'assalama

vpb
03-19-2007, 08:50 PM
the audio was in arabic but the subtitles and the title were translated in albanian.

Helena
03-19-2007, 08:51 PM
are these picture real? accurate? source? where was it taken?

Kittygyal
03-19-2007, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
the audio was in arabic but the subtitles and the title were translated in albanian.
salamualikum.
can't you translate them for us?
ma'assalama

vpb
03-19-2007, 09:01 PM
can't you translate them for us?
no :Evil: :Evil: :Evil: :Evil: :Evil:

:alright: inshaAllah I will do it.

Kittygyal
03-19-2007, 09:04 PM
no :Evil: :Evil: :Evil: :Evil: :Evil:

:alright: inshaAllah I will do it.
salamualikum.
nah if you don't wana then no worries at all.
what bout if this is not true :skeleton:
ma'assalama

vpb
03-19-2007, 09:06 PM
nah if you don't wana then no worries at all.
subhanallah. how could I say no. i could be questioned on day of judgement

what bout if this is not true
what?

Kittygyal
03-19-2007, 09:09 PM
subhanallah. how could I say no. i could be questioned on day of judgement

what?
salamualikum.
No hard feelings Akhi. Okay what if the splitting apart ground is not true ALLAH HU ALIM :)
ma'assalama

vpb
03-19-2007, 09:10 PM
the ground in the pics?

Kittygyal
03-19-2007, 09:35 PM
salamualikum
Na'am
Ma'assalama

Makky
03-20-2007, 01:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907

Ameen

Jazakallah for sharing the story Makky

wa Iyyak brother

WorThless
03-20-2007, 07:30 AM
May Allah Forgive Us All

Makky
03-20-2007, 03:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WorThless
May Allah Forgive Us All
Ameen

vpb
03-20-2007, 04:24 PM
Ameen

vpb
04-29-2007, 04:08 PM
here are the uploaded video in parts, in the first part is the part where the ground swallows the people that are dancing.

sorry the video is in arabic and with albanian subtitles but when i have more free time i'll translate some of it inshaAllah.

Part 1/4
Part 2/4
Part 3/4
Part 4/4

------
04-29-2007, 04:19 PM
:salamext:

Oh My Allaah :omg:

InToTheRain
04-29-2007, 04:31 PM
Subahana-Allah, these occurences really is making the hairs on my neck stand...

There was also an earthquake in Kent in UK... really does remind you that the day of judgement is near...

Ahmad relates in a hadeeth narrated by Abu Hurairah, radhiallahu `anhu, that the Prophet, sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam said, "The Hour will not happen until knowledge is taken out, time passes quickly, earthquakes increase in number, tribulations (fitan) appear, and al-Harj increases in number." It was said, "What is al-Harj, O Rasoolullah?" He said, "Al Qatl, al Qatl (Killing)".

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-29-2007, 04:33 PM
My God, those are some vids :eek:
Mine are still standin!
May Allah forgive us, Ameen.

Rhubarb Tart
04-29-2007, 06:38 PM
here are the uploaded video in parts, in the first part is the part where the ground swallows the people that are dancing.

sorry the video is in arabic and with albanian subtitles but when i have more free time i'll translate some of it inshaAllah.Say it were to be true the video u showed us in part 1 of people dancing. How comes the camera managed to get out when the hole formed. He camera people inside dancing then manged to get out to firm reaction of the people outside. If you ask me it dont make sense. Because you wouldnt be watching, the camera man and the camera would have been gone along with the rest:skeleton: i am making sense.

Sorry if i offended anyone, im just saying.

Rhubarb Tart
04-29-2007, 06:39 PM
Say it were to be true the video u showed us in part 1 of people dancing. How comes the camera managed to get out when the hole formed. He camera people inside dancing then manged to get out to firm reaction of the people outside. If you ask me it dont make sense. Because you wouldnt be watching, the camera man and the camera would have been gone along with the rest i am making sense.

Sorry if i offended anyone, im just saying.
lol sorry i wanted to quote but didnt work.

aadil77
04-29-2007, 07:44 PM
subhanallah, quite extraordinary you can download a file to be able to see it on google earth: http://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archi...ity_sinkh.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.