/* */

PDA

View Full Version : accepting cheating

habibti4allah7
03-18-2007, 05:23 PM
in a long term marriage, should you accept being cheated on?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strider
03-18-2007, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by habibti4allah7
I wouldn't.

noahs_arc
03-18-2007, 05:41 PM
:sl:

i couldn't but it depends. forgive and forget if you eally love them?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-18-2007, 05:58 PM
:salamext:

depends on the situation i guess, if you have kids etc.

To be honest that would make it pretty much impossible for me to live with the person. I wouldnt be able to stand her, i'd lose all feeling etc

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SirZubair
03-18-2007, 05:59 PM
how often has it happened? is he/she willing to repent and promise that he/she will never commit such a sin ever again?

Regardless of what your answers are to the above question, it is NOT acceptable.

The sinner can be forgiven, but the act is not 'acceptable'.

Woodrow
03-18-2007, 06:28 PM

Each situation is individual. I doubt if there can be a single rule that would apply to all situations.

Things that would have to be taken into consideration was why the cheating took place? What part did I contribute to the reason for the cheating? What was the particular incident that caused the cheating?

Many times cheating is not preplanned it starts as a poor judgment call and 2 people end up in the wrong place at the wrong time with Shaytan being their guide.

Although the results are the same cheating is not the same in every situation. all of the circumstances that lead to it need to be investigated and only then can a person decide if they should forgive and forget or if divorce is the best choice.

habibti4allah7
03-18-2007, 06:37 PM
he wanted to let it out of this system because he hasnt been with no one but his wife and he was curious. he had ask his wife if it was okay and she didnt respond..he said he wanted to know what it would be like to be with other women. but he didnt want to leave his wife

IbnAbdulHakim
03-18-2007, 06:43 PM
he wanted to let it out of this system because he hasnt been with no one but his wife and he was curious. he had ask his wife if it was okay and she didnt respond..he said he wanted to know what it would be like to be with other women. but he didnt want to leave his wife
disgusting freak :anger: sorry but thats jus :anger:

SirZubair
03-18-2007, 06:44 PM
a ) His wife is an idiot if she doesn't respond to his question with a kick where the sun don't shine... even better, his crotch.

b ) He is an idiot for asking such a stupid question.

Sis, i don't mean to offend, but if you use Common Sense, you wouldn't need to start such threads and ask such silly questions. Ofcourse it is unacceptable for a male to ask his wife "erm hunny, can i shag the neighbour?... i still love you, i don't want to leave you,.. i just want to shag others..."

Here, try this,.. ask Him "Is it ok if i sleep around with your best mate? your siblings?"

If his answer is : "NO!"

Then tell him that the reply to his question is : "NO!"

If his reply is : "Yeah,.. sure,.. no harm done,.. its harmless, init?"

Then pack your bags ( or his bags ) and get a move on, you're wasting your time with him.

Argh... common sense is dead.

habibti4allah7
03-18-2007, 06:45 PM
yea i know he is!

habibti4allah7
03-18-2007, 06:48 PM
yea i know it was silly and of course its common sense but i post it for someone who needs to hear it from more than one person because that person just doesnt listen to any of her family. so i wanted to show her that it is wrong

habibti4allah7
03-18-2007, 06:50 PM
she thinks its okay because he had done it before to him so she thinks its okay to let him do it because she did

SirZubair
03-18-2007, 06:51 PM
yea i know it was silly and of course its common sense but i post it for someone who needs to hear it from more than one person because that person just doesnt listen to any of her family. so i wanted to show her that it is wrong
If she won't listen to her family, why would she listen to a bunch of strangers?

Bash her skull with a stick or something. It might cause her brain to start functioning again. ( if it ever functioned to begin with... )

IbnAbdulHakim
03-18-2007, 06:53 PM
she thinks its okay because he had done it before to him so she thinks its okay to let him do it because she did
this is what happens when islam is lacking in a relationship, audhubillah

habibti4allah7
03-18-2007, 06:54 PM
i totally agree with you hakim.. alhamduallah

Woodrow
03-18-2007, 06:58 PM
Sir Z has given the best and only advice needed for this situation.

anonymous
03-18-2007, 07:27 PM
ERRRR 2 SIMPLE WORDS 4 U LUV: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ID BURY HIM ALIVEEEEEEEEE MAN!!

anonymous
03-18-2007, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
a ) His wife is an idiot if she doesn't respond to his question with a kick where the sun don't shine... even better, his crotch.

b ) He is an idiot for asking such a stupid question.

Sis, i don't mean to offend, but if you use Common Sense, you wouldn't need to start such threads and ask such silly questions. Ofcourse it is unacceptable for a male to ask his wife "erm hunny, can i shag the neighbour?... i still love you, i don't want to leave you,.. i just want to shag others..."

Here, try this,.. ask Him "Is it ok if i sleep around with your best mate? your siblings?"

If his answer is : "NO!"

Then tell him that the reply to his question is : "NO!"

If his reply is : "Yeah,.. sure,.. no harm done,.. its harmless, init?"

Then pack your bags ( or his bags ) and get a move on, you're wasting your time with him.

Argh... common sense is dead.
aaaaaaaaahahahahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaa NYYYYYYYCCCCCCCCCCC 1 BRO!! IF i was a member id give ya TRIPLE REPS 4 dat post man!!

Natural
03-18-2007, 07:41 PM
[MAD]WHAT?[/MAD] Why are they still married? IMO, there is NO acceptable reason for cheating. Islam is designed to prevent this very thing from happening. Once we come into the fold of Islam, we learn about the shaytan's whispers. We know adultery and fornication are wrong. This couple has gone thru it twice? Maybe they need to re-evaluate their priorities in the relationship.

Skywalker
03-18-2007, 07:42 PM

I don't think I would ever find it in my heart to forgive a cheating wife. Commiting adultery is different than getting into an argument or making a mistake that ends up hurting somebody. Adultery requires planning, how, when, and where to meet, etc. and all this while being married to a person that loves you. It's truly evil, that's why the punishment for this crime is so severe. I pray to Allah that this never happens to any of us, ameen.

:w:

Grace Seeker
03-20-2007, 02:46 AM
Even pagans understand faithfulness better than this.

Two wrongs do not make a right. I learned that before I was 5.

Mawaddah
03-20-2007, 01:56 PM
Sir Z gave the best answer here. That guy really sounds like a jerk. :anger:

AvarAllahNoor
03-20-2007, 02:00 PM
Oh dear - If all they do is cheat, should they even be together?

Mawaddah
03-20-2007, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Oh dear - If all they do is cheat, should they even be together?
I know right? Maybe they should just both go their own separate ways. What if later on she comes up and says " Well I let you cheat that time and didn't make noise,So now I want to do it too "

Another thing, does the husband know that she cheated on him before? it doesn't sound like it.

AvarAllahNoor
03-20-2007, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah

Another thing, does the husband know that she cheated on him before? it doesn't sound like it.
Obviously not, or he would not be asking her if it was OK, instead go and do it. - Hence her going quiet. - Sad state of affairs when marriage gets to this stage. (if they are married, I may have missed that bit)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.